Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja (46020 Views)

Blockade Of Saraki’s Home Must Have Been By His Security Aides, Police Claim / Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) / Buhari Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders,Nigerians React(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by me69: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2017
The Baba is back
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by tiredface: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2017
WORST DIVISIVE PRESIDENT EVER. NORTHING LAST FOREVER SIR
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by Sebastine1994(m): 9:40am On Mar 10, 2017
The vultures are back. Did buhari warn his people to avoid visiting him in London? I dont understand. His wife did not even visit. Now he is returning, they suddenly remember that they have a father, brother or president. I hope the president had enough time to reflect on our nation problems.
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by ahamonyeka(m): 9:40am On Mar 10, 2017
judecares1:
DEY SHLD TELL US D SECRET BEHIND MR PRESIDENT SUDDEN ARRIVAL AND WHY MUST HE LAND WEN NOBODY SAW HIM.
but you saw him coming down from the plane wetin again una want ?ok una dey vex say no be him dead body dem carry come.
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by Raziii(m): 9:40am On Mar 10, 2017
Anyway, Buhari while you were away, Arsenal did a 'perfect' double over Bayern Munich. Losing 5-1 and 1-5. Class act!!!
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by judecares1(m): 9:40am On Mar 10, 2017
WICH PICTURES? CANT U SEE D WAY DEY USED D SEAT BELT ON HIM?

efilefun:
So all the pictures and videos on this forum were taken by dogs and cat Since you wanted to see him land you should have gone to Kaduna airport atleast femi adeshina announced earlier yesterday
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by ollaxworld: 9:40am On Mar 10, 2017
Bubu.. while you were away... Osinbajo take bold steps
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by Ikpewe: 9:41am On Mar 10, 2017
Make fire burn Baba enemies (enemies of Nigeria) as them no see any good in baba (Nigeria) so will they see no good in themselves.
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by ubaidullaha30: 9:41am On Mar 10, 2017
u are welcome Mr pressident
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by ummsulaym(f): 9:42am On Mar 10, 2017
A big welcome to my amiable and beloved President... One with God is majority!!! For you I pray for Almighty Allah's guidance and strength to lead better and stronger. As humans, we are imperfectly perfect and so, no perfect leader for any Nation. I cannot but pray for my Nation that may her leaders, both present and the next to come be a channel of God's blessings to us and the world at large...

Welcome back Baba!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by JacksonD7: 9:42am On Mar 10, 2017
Has anyone else noticed that so far we have not seen any pics of the president himself.
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by judecares1(m): 9:43am On Mar 10, 2017
MY POINT IS THAT D MAN IS STILL VERY MUCH SICK,CANT U SEE WAY DEY USED D SEAT BELT ON HIM?

ahamonyeka:
but you saw him coming down from the plane wetin again una want ?ok una dey vex say no be him dead body dem carry come.
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by JideAmuGiaka: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2017
juliusocean:

Sorry to ask o why is he called a vegetable

His health condition has put him in vegetable state. At this stage anything can happen.
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by SalamRushdie: 9:45am On Mar 10, 2017
JacksonD7:
Has anyone else noticed that so far we have not seen any pics of the president himself.

How ..we saw him walk to his helicopter na
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by Elbowroom: 9:45am On Mar 10, 2017
god2good:
OK. 51 days absent !! U try Mr. President

Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by airminem(f): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2017
The President Will Be Returning To The Uk In 3weeks Routine Checkup

1 Like

Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by Donwash: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2017
He should come and finish the remaining change he brought to his patronizers
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by abdool59(m): 9:50am On Mar 10, 2017
Mr President while you were away Osinbanjo proved he is a better and loyal Deputy. All I pray is that my country rises again. #whileyouweregone
God bless Nigeria.
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by juliusocean(m): 9:50am On Mar 10, 2017
Chikelue2000:
vegetables look slender now, u can ask lalasticala
una too geh bad mouth
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by Mosaku147: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2017
VirginFinder:
How many minutes is Kaduna to Abuja by flight sef
By chopper it should not be more than 45 minutes max.
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by TARABA911(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2017
AIYA SOME PEOPLE HAPPINESS SEEMS TO SEIZE FROM TODAY
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by Nbote(m): 9:55am On Mar 10, 2017
Kd to Abuja don reach 5hrs by helicopter? Abi d copter spoil for road ni? Becos I clearly remember Chief BMC claiming he landed Kd by 4am...
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by JacksonD7: 9:55am On Mar 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

How ..we saw him walk to his helicopter na

Really, well please share the link cause I haven't seen it.
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by Smartbinidude: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2017
Omo, see our presidential helipad! It's so unpleasant
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by ychris: 10:05am On Mar 10, 2017
Crying4NIGERIA:
Was bored so I decided to play my PlayStation
4, I chose arsenal to play Bayern Munich ,the
arsenal players refused to come out, and then I
chose psg to play Barcelona, the system went
off and refused to come on.please can
someone explain dis to me cos am not
understanding again.
this sh¤t made my day grin
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by muosky(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2017
Sharming95:
tooh....Happy waiting.... buh wetin dat s500 08 model day do dia.....dem Neva dispose am....it an eyesore in d convoy......
I tire o... Is more than 4 there
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by metorichmond(m): 10:11am On Mar 10, 2017
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by sekem: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2017
Crying4NIGERIA:
Was bored so I decided to play my PlayStation...

Copy and paste only makes you a dumb person.
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by affairsnaija: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2017
Re: See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja by jimzad02(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2017
YOU'RE WARMLY WELCOME BABA BUHARI

WHERE ARE THE HATERS

SOME WILL DIE SOME WILL FLY OUT AND ALSO SOME WILL ENTER ROOM AND LOCKED IT ALL BECAUSE THEIR SHAMEFUL ACTS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria From Dubai After Nine-Month Holiday / Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.