Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

SCAM ALERT!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SCAM ALERT!!! (10949 Views)

SCAM ALERT. Unicef/spic Scholarship. / WESLEY UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ONDO POST - UTME SCAM ALERT !!! / Jamb Result Upgrading/editing Scam Alert. Dont't Fall For This Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1)

SCAM ALERT!!! by Dclique(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2009
Pls ignore any body telling you to call them for your admission. Its a SCAM.
Always report comments like that to the moderator.

The Admin group keeps banning but the perpetrators keep creating new i.d, so we have decided to WARN
  you the members to TOTALLY IGNORE AND REPORT such comments.

Pls Be Carefull
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! by Odunnu: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2011
You are never to call this number in addition to the other ones stated, if and when you do, you expose your self to scam.
0 8 1 6 6 2 4 6 3 0 2 .
As the MOD on here, I promise to shield you all (to the extent of my powers) from these scammers but you must help me by reporting them as soon as you sense them.

(1)

Hnd Vs Bsc Is The Case Rest / Do You Have A Minimum Of Second Class Lower ? / Novena University Gets NUC Approval For Law, Medical, Postgraduate Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.