Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

The President Is Back What Next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Is Back What Next? (608 Views)

12 Steps To Impeach The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President Is Back What Next? by dalongjnr: 9:40am On Mar 10, 2017
The President is back,what's next!
the country Nigeria is full of intelligent but dull people, asked me why? Because the can't differentiate governance and politics. politics involved horse trading, gimmicks, and winning the hearts of potential voters using promises and party manifesto. governance is the implementation of those promises and manifesto using burreucratic procedures. politics should be based on Ideas and not malicious wild goose allegations and counter allegations hence, the superior argument wins.
on a honest note,Nigeria is multiple cultural, religious and ethnic nation made up of various vegetation belts. pertinent to this, it most have a honest leader with the lead having a clear vision and dreams. some dream for united Nigeria(one Nigeria),some for true federalism while others for division. so whom do we pleased?
back to business, I learned that some people where praying for the President's death, if he died what next? you will live forever I guise. The death of the President could had consume us,asked why? because of political instability it will create for us as a nation. scavengers waiting to savage our collective efforts as a nation. For all I care is Nigeria, it made and breaks us all.
hatred for the President is obvious, why? and why wish the poor old man dead? man is mortal in nature and he can be sick/took ill anytime, including you and I. the President is not a robot so he can breakdown due to the rigorous activities of his office. He deserved a break and sick leave.
while the President was in London, I learned that Gov Fayose gave a phone number for the President to call for him to confirm if President Muhammad Buhari is alive. so it tempted me to asked, is Fayose a medical doctor,if yes then he should defines death. Oh,least I forget, moh'd sheriff is PDP chairman.
the acting President is the boss while his boss was absent. congratulations you are 60year and accomplished. you represented well. you are a confidante in the journey to change Nigeria.
the Nigerians that prayed for the President, thanks to you. the opposition, well done. you tried but didn't break the country. The President tried as he received visitors while one leave,and even called old friends and the brief.
long live Nigeria
long live Nigerians
long live the President
Dalongjnr wrote this.
Re: The President Is Back What Next? by Sebastine1994(m): 9:43am On Mar 10, 2017
Like what
Re: The President Is Back What Next? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2017
dalongjnr:
The President is back,what's next!
the country Nigeria is full of intelligent but dull people, asked me why? Because the can't differentiate governance and politics. politics involved horse trading, gimmicks, and winning the hearts of potential voters using promises and party manifesto. governance is the implementation of those promises and manifesto using burreucratic procedures. politics should be based on Ideas and not malicious wild goose allegations and counter allegations hence, the superior argument wins.
on a honest note,Nigeria is multiple cultural, religious and ethnic nation made up of various vegetation belts. pertinent to this, it most have a honest leader will the lead having a clear vision and dreams. some dream for united Nigeria(one Nigeria),some for true federalism while others for division. so whom do we pleased?
back to business, I learned that some people where praying for the President's death, if he died what next? you will live forever I guise. The death of the President could had consume us,asked why? because of political instability it will create for us as a nation. scavengers waiting to savage our collective efforts as a nation. For all I care is Nigeria, it made and breaks us all.
hatred for the President is obvious, why? and why wish the poor old man dead? man is mortal in nature and he can be sick/took I'll anytime, including you and I. the President is not a robot so he can breakdown due to the rigorous activities of his office. He deserved a break and sick leave.
while the President was in London, I learned that Gov Fayose gave a phone number for the President the call for him to confirm if President Muhammad Buhari is alive. so it tempted me to asked, is Fayose a medical doctor,if yes then he should defines death. Oh,least I forget, moh'd sheriff is PDP chairman.
the acting President is the boss while his boss was absent. congratulations you are 60year and accomplished. you represented well. you are a confidante in the journey to change Nigeria.
the Nigerians that prayed for the President, thanks to you. the opposition, well done. you tried but didn't break the country. The President tried as he received visitors while one leave,and even called old friends and the brief.
long live Nigeria
long live Nigerians
long live the President
Dalongjnr wrote this.

Coming back is not what we want. It is coming back in good health to continue where he stop that we are looking forward to. Till that happen, baba is not back. Baba is neither jet not helicopter.

Sai baba.
Long live baba
Re: The President Is Back What Next? by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2017
I don't understand the celebration of his return as if he wasn't meant to return to his office

1 Like

Re: The President Is Back What Next? by dalongjnr: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2017
true talk my brother but the doctors are not f**ls to had discharged him. unless he may had SAHA(SIGNED AGAINST HOSPITAL/MEDICAL ADVICE)
Re: The President Is Back What Next? by nrexzy: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2017
Fayose and co. Would go to jail

1 Like

Re: The President Is Back What Next? by dalongjnr: 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
nrexzy:
Fayose and co. Would go to jail
the fear of the #sheriff is the beginning of transparency.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Stand With Nnamdi Kanu / Dino Melaye Did Not Get A Degree From Harvard - Report / Tenure Saga Tears Code Of Conduct Bureau Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.