Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

"President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted (45351 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo / Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
dammyspencer:

You are unarguably the smartest lady I've ever come cross. You write so well and I have no doubt about your level of intelligence.

Thank you smiley
Re: "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
distilledwalex:

Can i befriend your brain

smiley
Re: "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Right on point,we need to respect each other's perspective ,one mans meat another's poison

Pretty much.
Re: "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
ZarZar:

No.

Ok
Re: "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted by Bayou4sure: 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
I love we country.. We no dey gree at all... See as them dey trow dis lady big stone.. She better take cover..
Re: "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted by KingGBsky(m): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
the way nairaland girls dey support buhari dey suprise me oo... abi the buhari BMC done reach una hand? nawa!
Re: "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted by CoolAmbience(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
She has made a position. People can say whatever they like. Who cares?
Re: "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
MathsChic:
Political talk is divisive in this country. It's best she stays off it.
mathchic, how Na Abeg u fit teach me maths?
Re: "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted by ChristyB(f): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nigerians gat no chill at all
Re: "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
So she knows buhari but doesn't knw banky w.
Re: "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted by drtee247(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, those people lambasting her are mad. They don't understand that people are individuals & will always have a different point of view. If she misses him & still think highly of him regardless of "what he's done", then that's her perogative. Serial killers in prison have fans/followers too, that should say something about the diversity of our thinking as human beings.

Anyway, the Nigerian president is seriously shrinking tongue

With time he will "swell"
Re: "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
drtee247:

With time he will "swell"

Starting tonight in "za oza room". LMFAO
Re: "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted by decatalyst(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, those people lambasting her are mad. They don't understand that people are individuals & will always have a different point of view. If she misses him & still think highly of him regardless of "what he's done", then that's her perogative. Serial killers in prison have fans/followers too, that should say something about the diversity of our thinking as human beings.

Anyway, the Nigerian president is seriously shrinking tongue

May God bless you for me. Amen

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted by g4gerald: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=liumesty post=54449047] Nigerians no get joy! .. See how fans charged at ex-Big Brother Housemate Gifty for saying she misses president Buhari who is set to return to Nigeria today.

When u hv liepods as ur followers on Instagram
Re: "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted by MathsChic(f): 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
metallisc:

our madam of maths, how you dey? cheesy
I dey o cheesy
Re: "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted by pimper24: 3:30am On Mar 11, 2017
Too desperate for attention. Perhaps Buhari fit invite am to Vila or she fit begin flow with him children. Childish thinking grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets / Can You Believe This Is Not Yemi Alade ?? ( Photo ) / 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.