Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (63354 Views)

President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos / Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa / Yusuf Buhari Poses With His Sister Zahra Ahead Of Her Wedding To Ahmed Indimi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by NaijaNotryForme(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
I swear, this man is walking corpse
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by isahsalee: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
pmb return, more than a bad news to my brothers on the other side of devide. dem say he no go come back but, God win
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
President Muhammadu Buhari pictured with the governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha.

See photos below;

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/buhari-poses-with-rochas-okorocha.html
Sir you dont look well, Even the Pope resigned and retired sighting Ill health.
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by faceland: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
EmekaBlue:
so d fool was alive all these while and didnt address his death rumours。I hate him more now

I am sure his speech is sluggish by now. Just look at his Independence Day address.
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by emmasege: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
alizma:
FAYOSE SEE YOUR LIFE. here stands a man you believed was dead.
He may not be dead and I don't think fayose claimed he had died at any time. That said, this man looks like a man who is about to cross the borderline. I hope your type will not hasten his exit by pressuring him to continue as president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Oteiakoms(f): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
He's still looking very sick
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by peter0071(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
i dey Gambia....
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nogodye:
I don't think PMB is physically fit...it seems the man has not fully recovered.

He is not fit? But dealing with the albino in the cage inside the zoo and other ffllaatties? Okay
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Nogodye(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
divicoded:

He is not fit? But dealing with the albino in the cage inside the zoo and other ffllaatties? Okay

Can i have names?
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Horus(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB1s08bEyU4

President Buhari Landing with Helicopter inside Aso Rock
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by teepain: 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Claessique1:
Baba has lost so much weight.
I don't recall that PMB was ever fleshy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Idenyidanielewa(m): 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Baba u need 2 rest well...sai baba #PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nogodye:
thank God You re not The doctor cos that's how You will think before discharging him right? baba is fit if not the doctor won't ask him to return
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by adesamix(m): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
dadavivo:
Thiefnubuu won't like this news
but he brougth d man into power 2015.
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Nogodye(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Rexnegro:
thank God You re not The doctor cos that's how You will think before discharging him right? baba is fit if not the doctor won't ask him to return

No am a fan of PMB...Pictures don't lie it's shows, he might come to prove some people wrong about his health status even when he has not fully recovered
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nogodye:

No am a fan of PMB...Pictures don't lie it's shows, he might come to prove some people wrong about his health status even when he has not fully recovered
ok if You say so, You might be right Though but Am not feeling it that way...baba don't care if opposition like make they cry foul, I think he needed to be close after feeling he's ok enough to return.
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by 360command: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nogodye:
you are right. he needs to taken care of.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
wow, thank God ooo

fayose running mouth like tap calling the living dead ,will keep quiet now
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by dadavivo: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
adesamix:
but he brougth d man into power 2015.
come to the north and say that to a Fulani man, see if your blood won't cover your head. And please that's not the correct spelling for brought. you're welcome.
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by alen4smith(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
EmekaBlue:
so d fool was alive all these while and didnt address his death rumours。I hate him more now
go and die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by able20(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Oteiakoms:
He's still looking very sick
But zombies say,' Buhari at 81 years, half bread is better than none'!.
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by metallisc(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
mekuso89:
bihari don suffer, see as him flat

the dude be like hanger wey street tailor dey use hang unfinished clothes!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by femijohn21(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
The President is so lean, I can see his scapula from the buba wear. Get well Mr President.
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by omenkaLives(m): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
IpobExposed:
PDP and Ipob members right now grin grin

IpobExposed
Lmao. cheesy
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Baraqkenny: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
No use da ya pregnant belle wound our president o
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by dee02(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Gaunt and pale embarassed

Our president
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Aroh48(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Why are Northern elites so drunk in Power? Buhari was hurriedly whisked into the country just to destabilize the efforts of Osibanjo. One thing they hated so severely was the recent tour of the Acting President in the Niger Delta to reconcile issues of national importance and some moves like the appointment of the CJN which they had vehemently opposed because they wanted to install a Northerner.
The President is incapacitated, and go to any length, that is just the fact. To ensure the events of 2010 doesn't repeat itself, they have sent back a man that even the blind can see clearly his frailty.
I just weep for this country...we profess one Nigeria but majority of our northern brothers and sisters only think one Nigeria as one north.
It will be so intriguing, the drama that will unfold....let us watch and see. Tinubu and Obasanjo will be up to counter their Northern counterparts in a subtle war.
It shall never be well with luggard and anyone that join us with these lunatics in that map.
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Baraqkenny: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
metallisc:

the dude be like hanger wey street tailor dey use hang unfinished clothes!! grin grin grin
das ya problem..hahaha,y are u so heartless
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Baraqkenny: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
emmasege:
He may not be dead and I don't think fayose claimed he had died at any time. That said, this man looks like a man who is about to cross the borderline. I hope your type will not hasten his exit by pressuring him to continue as president.
haba!!?
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Baraqkenny: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Long live nigeria long live buhari
Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nogodye:

His people are being unnecessarily mean to him. He needs to take care of his health. He appears more like someone on the other side, than this side. He didn't have to come back just to prove a point. Aisha was right after all. Buhari is just a puppet. Poor man, surrounded by hyenas.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) by autonomous22: 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Okorocha no too go close make u no push d old man down o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet / Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.