Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums (63347 Views)

Throwback To Atiku Crowd In Kano In 2019 Campaign / Photos From Outside Sani Abacha Stadium After Hitting Full Capacity For Atiku / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by SATANICALLY666: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2022
Previous Thread: 300,000 APC Members Burn Brooms In Katsina, Join PDP (Video + Sai Mun Bata Wuta)

According to @royaltyuso
Believe me, the pictures from Katsina aren’t even doing justice to the crowd. It’s scary. The crowd is more or less equivalent to a full-capacity Wembley stadium multiplied by 10. It’s electric! PDP is undoubtedly not playing this time.

https://twitter.com/royaltyuso/status/1563579167358459909?t=8D7_CxuH-I1FJ39AC71Gzw&s=19

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 28, 2022
My third eye is telling me Nigerians will finally settle for Atiku. The APC muslim-Muslim ticket will greatly affect them, we all know Obi is going nowhere for now.

177 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Trinitycian: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2022
Sai Mun Bata Wuta grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Trinitycian: 8:13am On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
My third eye is telling me Nigerians will finally settle for Atiku. The APC muslim-Muslim ticket will greatly affect them, we all know Obi is going nowhere for now.

Simple

61 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

Simple
My third eye has never deceived me

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by AirFireEarthH20: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:

Let the two foolish tribes in the South continue to fight themselves. North will teach South a bitter lesson.

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Trinitycian: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
My third eye has never deceived me

Lol. Let's see if those with four eyes would agree with you. cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:

Let the two foolish tribes in the South continue to fight themselves. North will teach South a bitter lesson.
In all honesty ehn northerners are politically more intelligent and loyal than the southerners. In a situation where everybody’s eye tear, there will be disunity

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

Lol. Let's see if those with four eyes would agree with you. cheesy
Fourth eyes ain’t steady, it’s deceitful.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Trinitycian: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:

Atiku is for both the South and the North. He's a nationalist. Tinubu is pro-Yoruba, Obi is pro-Igbo and Kwankwaso is pro-HausaFulani. Only Atiku is pro-Nigeria. We need a unifier badly to unite Nigeria

74 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Trinitycian: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
Fourth eyes ain’t steady, it’s deceitful.

grin grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by TollMind: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2022
It’s only beggars
When I was serving in Katsina as a corper 70% of their population there are beggars
Those guys are suffering, they have been put on chock hold with stomach infrastructure of the wicked elites, some northerners wicked sha
The crowd must be filled with almagiris looking forward to their next meal from allah knows where

321 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by jkpbestseries: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2022
Continuation of Fulani agenda.... At the end na themselves dem dey kill to retain power

16 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Previous Thread: 300,000 APC Members Burn Brooms In Katsina, Join PDP (Video + Sai Mun Bata Wuta)

According to @royaltyuso

https://twitter.com/royaltyuso/status/1563579167358459909?t=8D7_CxuH-I1FJ39AC71Gzw&s=19
lies Atiku was present obi was not even close imagine peter the Rock was around grin two it Raining massively like crazy imagine no Rain,ENUGU HAD TO CANCEL THERE OWN AND KANO STATE PLUS OTHERS BECAUSE OF RAIN BUT PH,EDO,BENUE AND EBONYI NO CANCEL ANYTHING,I WILL VOTE FOR PETER OBI ❤

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by KnowAll(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2022
Has campaign started
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

grin grin
It won’t take anything from the northern APC’s to start voting massively for Atiku on Election Day. You think buhari will truly choose Tinubu over Atiku in his heart? If you think so then you know nothing about Hausa/fulanis. All buhari needs to do is to clear road and block some rigging tactics and stylishly pave way for Atiku

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Theory2022: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2022
Never can tell
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by derecho(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2022
PDP+APC are considered as one by Obidients.
Just that APC is noisier.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Trinitycian: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
It won’t take anything from the northern APC’s to start voting massively for Atiku on Election Day. You think buhari will truly choose Tinubu over Atiku in his heart? If you think so then you know nothing about Hausa/fulanis. All buhari needs to do is to clear road and block some rigging tactics and stylishly pave way for Atiku

Bro, I am aware. Not disputing your points cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by APCnaPDP: 8:29am On Aug 28, 2022
Up Waziri, up PDP. No room for evil, never again shall we allow evil to continue.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Trinitycian: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
lies Atiku was present obi was not even close imagine peter the Rock was around grin two it Raining massively like crazy imagine no Rain,ENUGU HAD TO CANCEL THERE OWN AND KANO STATE PLUS OTHERS BECAUSE OF RAIN BUT PH,EDO,BENUE AND EBONYI NO CANCEL ANYTHING,I WILL VOTE FOR PETER OBI ❤

Atiku wasn't present

5 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Techstar: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

Atiku is for both the South and the North. He's a nationalist. Tinubu is pro-Yoruba, Obi is pro-Igbo and Kwankwaso is pro-HausaFulani. Only Atiku is pro-Nigeria. We need a unifier badly to unite Nigeria
Atiku that couldn't condemn Deborah's killers is who you are calling a unifier. I guess unifier have a new meaning undecided

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

Atiku wasn't present
i have search the internet for 10million people in kastina i no see any oh!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Tunjibalogun: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
In all honesty ehn northerners are politically more intelligent and loyal than the southerners. In a situation where everybody’s eye tear, there will be disunity
Problem was Tinubu choosing a northern Muslim as vp. That's where his failure started from

Both northern and Christian people will prefer the presidency to remain in the north so far they're also represented. Tinubu messed up in that regard, that's the truth

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Techstar: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2022
TollMind:
It’s only beggars
When I was serving in Katsina as a corper 70% of their population there are beggars
Those guys are suffering, they have been put on chock hold with stomach infrastructure of the wicked elites, some northerners wicked sha
The crowd must be filled with almagiris looking forward to their next meal from allah knows where
Worse part, is 80% of those guys there are hausas, who have the highest population in Nigeria and the true sons of the soil. While their ruling class are majority fulani(who are a minority and even foreigners). Abeg, no be juju be dat? grin grin
shortIGBOman:

Hausa and Fulani are Brothers. They are one with so many inter marriages amongst them. And Hausa will rule this Country someday. But IGBO can never rule this Country. grin grin
You can start with becoming governors in Kano, kaduna and katsina states before you talk of vice president and president. All SE governors, senators, Kings and political office holders are Igbos, while the largest tribe in Nigeria can't boast of five governors grin grin
Check this out: Among the presidential hopefuls, Tinubu is yoruba, atiku and Kwankwanso are fulani, Obi is Igbo. Among vice-president hopefuls, Datti is tuareg, Okowa Urhobo/Igbo, Shettima is Kanuri, while Idahosa is Esan. Even the minority of minority tribes are represented, but the largest tribe is no where to be found in the scheme of things. But, you are boasting of marrying pretty fulani babes grin cheesy I wish y'all the best of luck in your brotherly relationship. By the time y'all wake up from your daydreams, may it not be too late. smiley wink I love Hausas though, and I am looking forward to the first Hausa President and Vice-president. One love..

25 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Trinitycian: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2022
Techstar:
Atiku that couldn't condemn Deborah's killers is who you are calling a unifier. I guess unifier have a new meaning undecided

I am not happy with Atiku for that. Even though I want him to win, he messed up there big time. I have read convincing reasons in his defence, but I won't buy them. Even if he was quiet about it like Tinubu and others, I would still be angry. But then, we humans are all flawed. All candidates possess qualities I don't like. All. But Atiku is manageable, that's why I am supporting him

7 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Opintiwa: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2022
PDP e Rats with zero brain

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by TollMind: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2022
Techstar:
Worse part, is 80% of those guys there are hausas, who have the highest population in Nigeria and the true sons of the soil. While their ruling class are majority fulani(who are a minority and even foreigners). Abeg, no be juju be dat? grin grin

I knew the elites in the North, these Fulani guys are wicked set of people, with an hidden agenda
My visit to the North clarifies it, my stay in Katsina and Kano proved it
Especially Katsina, people they are really suffering, from bad governance to insecurity, the only enlightenment they get are false enlightenment from their mosques teaching violence and hate, I listened to the teaching one day and I was pissed
These guys had built wind turbines in numerous numbers in Katsina and they are not functioning due to insecurity, billions wasting off just like that
Traveling on that Katsina Kano road is risky as well, with flight only going there once a week,
That’s why their elites are all living in Abuja

9 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by AirFireEarthH20: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

grin grin grin
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by WonderManly(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2022
Atikulated people. Oya come and have yours one after the other.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2022
It is well. I think it is Atikus turn

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.