Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy (28031 Views)

Gifty Powers Kisses A Mystery Man, Conceals His Identity / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / OAP Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Are Fighting Again On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by holysina(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Came:
Did i hear him say he is popular and successful actor? I don't know him except with this his wahala thing with freeze.
U stopped watching nollywood right from the time of Zack orji then na, abi u dom forget lol grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by olorunthobby(f): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
So how will this affect the price of dollar in Nigeria because Buhari cannot do anything ?? undecided
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by duality(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
I support the guy 100% freeze has been too childish.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by omocheche(f): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shout out to the real men jor not all those fools wey dey depend on women give them money
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by guywitzerogal(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Came:
Did i hear him say he is popular and successful actor? I don't know him except with this his wahala thing with freeze.
Nigeria population is in billion and only 1 person s say he doesn't knw sumbody, abeg who 're u s it by force u should knw everybody, if u don't people that does do
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by samsam2019: 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Freeze, at least is very successful in his career. The other guy is just a nobody

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by oruma19: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Newsreporta:
War of words between Uche and Freeze sure it's not gonna end.
After Freeze said that Uche was a flyer boy and not an Actor as he claimed, Uche has once more come for him. Read below!
[img]https://3.bp..com/-MJB7Q3ixFUs/WMJspeh3OXI/AAAAAAAABe0/6QdXMdtV8GUoimypKtGM9YUS52GZfePxQCLcB/s1600/IMG-20170310-WA0029.jpg[/img]

http://thearticle.com.ng/2017/03/uche-maduagwu-replies-oap-freeze-after.html

Nice reply!!! No story , no glory.. respect to men with stories that are enjoying their glory. Freeze needs to chill rite now. E don do.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by emperorAY(m): 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Am loving dis drama
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by Abiys: 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
tripoli007:
Nothing wey man no go see ohhh .. Successful and recognized actor abi actress .. Walahi talahi name this ur matter make me sabi u ohh .. I never see u for any movie before ohh .. But what do I know were is my cup of cold scoochieeeee maybe after 1 cup I go fit recognize u grin

I will advice u to do that so that your eyes will open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by distilledwalex(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Am i the only one thinking. .. Very Popular actor? I no knw this man aside his sheredde with our loose mouth ohhaypee

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by Loneley: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Am I the only one who finds this entertaining? Fingers crossed Freeze responds so the laughter continues
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by Michaelpresh(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
they are just jobless
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by guywitzerogal(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
GudluckIBB:
Uche's attack is watery and direct, while freezes own is always epic

watch and see how freeze will tear this guy apart

how old re you?.........
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by MARYchiells(f): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
You came to the wrong forum
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by sauceEEP(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Can someone give me the title of any movie this guy has featured in, I need to download it ASAP because I need to confirm this nollywood star tag....
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by Tonason: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
O. P freeze or freezer, I think he is running crazy. If spirits want to kill a man they will first drive him mad.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by GudluckIBB(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
guywitzerogal:
how old re you?.........

As old as your father
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by toyota3(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
hey... seun osewa.... i don't need this kind of news... I only want news about buhari
angry
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
femi4:
Buy tv, you no gree

Don't mind these nairaland toddlers!
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
I thought the iron lady has spoken grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by thunderbabs: 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Freeze sef be acting like person wey get kolomental
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by guywitzerogal(m): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
GudluckIBB:

As old as your father
then u 're a ghost......I never knew ghost are ds stupid and useless
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by Richy4(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
This particular thread was about this Uche guy posting certain things..... Is it not wise for him to keep calm and let the matter rest?........And the people that are commenting, why were they mentioning Freeze when he was not the one ranting now?...Or is it that they can't bear to hear his name?
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by Perfecter4real(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Came:
Same here.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by texazzpete(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Being merely a 'popular' actor in Nollywood isn't that awesome when you're male. And the jury's out on his 'popularity' since I've never heard of him before his sycophantic defence of disgraced actresses and Men of God who aren't aware of his existence.

Still quite a way off Freeze's level when it comes to these verbal attacks.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by saltoftheearth: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by Idowuh(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
yeye people
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by paradigmshift(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Came:

nt compulsory u must know him
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by softwerk(f): 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
God is too merciful and some men of God may be simply powerless

Why not strike this Freeze guy with chronic epilepsy and let's watch and enjoy as he runs to one of the 'Men of God' for healing grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by ufuosman(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
OAP freeze over to you
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by CellTabRepairs: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
There's a story behind every greatness...There are marks on every champion . Claim to fame!

In other news, if you are still waiting on most of these industry giants to make fun of your talents with long running recruitment process stretching 1 year or more and end up selecting few...sometimes as few as 2 or 3 per role. How frustrating WAITING...waiting while life and money pass you by? No. You can still wait smartly. Moreover, destiny helpers will meet you on a job that guarantees you face to face meet ups with the men of means! #fix high end devices ...

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money with this resource. Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!
Re: Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy by demio007: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
When someone freeze, his brain freeze. Mantal faculty freeze. He won't be able to reason at all, not to talk of reason well. He needs deliverance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Attends London Fashion Week (Photos) / Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th / Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.