Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Loved Up Photos Of President Buhari & Wife, Aisha As He Meets His Family (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loved Up Photos Of President Buhari & Wife, Aisha As He Meets His Family (Pics) (1728 Views)

Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner / Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters / Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loved Up Photos Of President Buhari & Wife, Aisha As He Meets His Family (Pics) by NaijaHelmMedia: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Loved Up Photos Of newly returned President Muhammadu Buhari and his wife, Aisha Buhari at the State House, Abuja.

President Buhari also met his family members, daughters, Zahra Buhari and his granddaughters.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/loved-up-photo-of-president-buhari-and.html?m=1

Re: Loved Up Photos Of President Buhari & Wife, Aisha As He Meets His Family (Pics) by pencil143(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2017
*Booked*
*reccession part 2*
Define his return in one word, mine is disasterous
Re: Loved Up Photos Of President Buhari & Wife, Aisha As He Meets His Family (Pics) by Homeboiy: 11:04am On Mar 10, 2017
hmm
Re: Loved Up Photos Of President Buhari & Wife, Aisha As He Meets His Family (Pics) by chieveboy(m): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2017
Nice!
Re: Loved Up Photos Of President Buhari & Wife, Aisha As He Meets His Family (Pics) by auntysimbiat(f): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2017
hmmmm.. make sense
Re: Loved Up Photos Of President Buhari & Wife, Aisha As He Meets His Family (Pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2017
Great
Re: Loved Up Photos Of President Buhari & Wife, Aisha As He Meets His Family (Pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2017
i can bet ma life say baba no fit make aisha cum grin

aisha go they blow DSS
Re: Loved Up Photos Of President Buhari & Wife, Aisha As He Meets His Family (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

aisha go they blow DSS
He is old now, he only needs some good body massage, as long as Aisha can do it or other young models on Bubu, he is fine tongue
Re: Loved Up Photos Of President Buhari & Wife, Aisha As He Meets His Family (Pics) by GameGod(m): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2017
[s]
CROWNWEALTH019:

aisha go they blow DSS
[/s]
The most childish wailer on Nairaland. Whoring around politics and romance section

Cry cry LiePod.

1 Share

Re: Loved Up Photos Of President Buhari & Wife, Aisha As He Meets His Family (Pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:
[s][/s]
The most childish wailer on Nairaland. Whoring around politics and romance section

Cry cry LiePod.
i hear you
Re: Loved Up Photos Of President Buhari & Wife, Aisha As He Meets His Family (Pics) by lanzini(m): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2017
afonjas right nw

Re: Loved Up Photos Of President Buhari & Wife, Aisha As He Meets His Family (Pics) by policy12: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Wailers right now.. .

Re: Loved Up Photos Of President Buhari & Wife, Aisha As He Meets His Family (Pics) by Donniefred(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

aisha go they blow DSS
lmao cheesy grin
Re: Loved Up Photos Of President Buhari & Wife, Aisha As He Meets His Family (Pics) by RisMas(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
INAKI PEOPLE (CHEST BEATING ANIMAL IPOB) WONT LIKE THIS

Re: Loved Up Photos Of President Buhari & Wife, Aisha As He Meets His Family (Pics) by iambijo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
H

(1) (Reply)

FG And Agip To Build $15bn Refinery And Power Plant In Niger Delta / 2016 State Of States Rankings For Size Of Gdp / Ikwerre People In Nigerdelta Declare Support For Biafra Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.