Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (58594 Views)

Oyegun And Governors Attend APC National Working Committee / Tinubu And Governors At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos / Buhari Cuts 75th Birthday Cakes With Family And Governors (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by DJInfluence: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Baba welcome back. How Eliza dey?

The guy look really pale though. I pray he completes his term at least.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by earthcrust: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
This dude shld pls resign and take care of his health.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by smalls001: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
You ought to be ashamed of your ignorance.....
CROWNWEALTH019:
see the dry stock fish sad

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
omogidi234:

Kudos, I saw your post after I have made comment. Anyone who knows Chemo and see Baba back hair would know.

The truth is CHEMO doesn't resolve cancer.

I will tell you sir, that whoever is close to Baba on this forum, should tell them to stop that Chemo, it wont help. Let them put him on Natural Food, like fresh leaves, fresh tomato, fresh lettuce, Orange, in fact he should not touch anything artificial or cooked for the next one year.

Now the final killer of Cancer is carrot, let Baba eat carrot as long as he has appetite, let them also juice it for him and let him drink everyday.

That is the secret oh, all these Chemo stuff "na" waste of time and waste of money.

May God heal Baba.

Amen. You're right. Chemo isn't the answer. There are So many natural herbs like soursop leaves, pumpkin leaves that'll help. We pray he recovers fully.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by jeanexx7(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
So, the President, still want to continue with the pressure in Nigeria, I believe the cabals want him dead in the seat of Power.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Edokpia: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
go,go and go away buhari.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by nextprince: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pidgin2:

[s]The man is sick, that is a fact. What are you defending na? Obviously, we appreciate the fact that he isn't dead but he is very sick going by his appearance.

You should learn to call a spade a spade but if you are one of the BMC's I understand that you have to feed your family sha[/s]

Is it that you have problem with comprehension or you just feel like throwing this poo into my mention?

Point out where I stated that he is hale and hearty or stfu.

Or is "alive" a synonym of "healthy"?

Small fry, go and learn English language and stop this disgusting display of poor comprehension.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Charly68: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Brethren let us pray for Mr President the looters are really fighting spiritually ..they shall lose the battle.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by charleyboi(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Upon all d money wie 9ja waste for this man for treatment, he still d dry like dis.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
nextprince:

Is it that you have problem with comprehension or you just feel like throwing this poo into my mention?

Point out where I stated that he is hale and hearty or stfu.

Or is "being alive" a synonym of "being dead?

Small fry, go and learn English language and stop this disgusting display of ignorance.

Yes, he's alive but he looks half gone to me and to any right thinking person. You should be more concerned about his health than mentioning every critics' post, except you are a BMC member though.

Good thing he is alive but what if he's forced to continue working as the Constitution demands and he loses his life in the process? Quit being shallow and learn to be more concerned about the individual involved, money is not everything BMC
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Bayou4sure: 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome sir... Now I believe he's alive and healthy... Glory be to God.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by nextprince: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pidgin2:

Yes, he's alive but he looks half gone to me and to any right thinking person. You should be more concerned about his health than mentioning every critics' post, except you are a BMC member though.

Good thing he is alive but what if he's forced to continue working as the Constitution demands and he loses his life in the process? Quit being shallow and learn to be more concerned about the individual involved, money is not everything BMC

From being dead to being half dead, that is how mischievously confused wailers can be.

Besides, who told you money is not everything?

That figure of 250k is not in Naira, take note. It is actually £250k per post. The implication of this is that even this fvck I'm giving, I will be getting my £250k in my bank account. Now, do the calculation in Naira for one day at the rate of at least 50 posts per day and tell me if you can make that in your entire life. As a BMC, I'm leaving large, can you beat that?

Also, when have you suddenly become so concerned for Bubu that you are even touched with the pressure of his job as a president? These are the attributes of typical hypocrites.

Shallow?
That is the characteristics of the wailing liepods who condemn the apprehension of criminals who loot the nation dry on one hand and blame the same administration for recession on the other hand.
Can anything be more shallow?

Since your prayers for the death of the president is obviously not answered, note they will start bouncing back and indeed it has started already as we have witnessed in the last few days.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
See this hippotamos
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
kingzizzy:
Look at how Buhari dried up like Bonga Fish.

The man maybe alive but he looks half dead

Some people are already dead waiting to be buried. zero tolerance for nonsense Ipob
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
frankoben:

Welikomu ooo baba, sey yor iyawo is don enta kisini.....
Lol.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by adisaigbo1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
nextprince:
You mean he is still alive despite all the prayers by liepods? Which God have they been praying to?
god of fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
kingzizzy:

You have no shame. You celrated his "death" and still want to talk.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
nextprince:

From being dead to being half dead, that is how mischievously confused wailers can be.

Besides, who told you money is not everything?

That figure of 250k is not in Naira, take note. It is actually £250k per post. The implication of this is that even this fvck I'm giving, I will be getting my £250k in my bank account. Now, do the calculation in Naira for one day at the rate of at least 50 posts per day and tell me if you can make that in your entire life. As a BMC, I'm leaving large, can you beat that?

Also, when have you suddenly become so concerned for Bubu that you are even touched with the pressure of his job as a president? These are the attributes of typical hypocrites.

Shallow?
That is the characteristics of the wailing liepods who condemn the apprehension of criminals who loot the nation dry on one hand and blame the same administration for recession on the other hand.
Can anything be more shallow?

Since your prayers for the death of the president is obviously not answered, note they will start bouncing back and indeed it has started already as we have witnessed in the last few days.

In the process of trying so hard to merit your pay, see how you end up confusing yourself?

Go back to the thread in question and read it with your glasses on. BMCs receive N250K monthly and not the rubbish you stated, who in his or her right sense will accuse anyone of receiving £250K per post?

I wonder who employed you, I think he needs to tart demanding for refunds, going by what I have seen so far you are not worth 5K monthly

Unlike you who lacks empathy, when I see a frail looking octogenarian, suffering from cancer I am moved with sympathy. Buhari has done absolutely nothing to improve this country but seeing pics of him looking like a ghost, I just have to feel sorry.

You can't compare the so-called era of corruption to this period, life was blissful back then, remember the exchange rate between the dollar and naira was never above N220 to a dollar so you cannot even compare then with now.

You are a waste of funds sir, I pity the person who put you on his payroll. You will be ignored hence forth as your arguments and reasoning lack substance
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by MikaSoko(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Only God has the final say

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Apparently, PMB is sick and needs absolute rest. If I have such influence, I would want him to throw in the towel. Ruling a nation requires unflinching strength and mental ability.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by burkingx(f): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
nextprince:
You mean he is still alive despite all the prayers by liepods? Which God have they been praying to?

It is evident that they have no God.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Childish and irresponsible comment.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by nextprince: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pidgin2:

In the process of trying so hard to merit your pay, see how you end up confusing yourself?

Go back to the thread in question and read it with your glasses on. BMCs receive N250K monthly and not the rubbish you stated, who in his or her right sense will accuse anyone of receiving £250K per post?

I wonder who employed you, I think he needs to tart demanding for refunds, going by what I have seen so far you are not work 5K monthly

Unlike you who lacks empathy, when I see a frail looking octogenarian, suffering from cancer I am moved with sympathy. Buhari has done absolutely nothing to improve this country but seeing pics of him looking like a ghost, I just have to feel sorry.

You can't compare the so-called era of corruption to this period, life was blissful back then, remember the exchange rate between the dollar and naira was never above N220 to a dollar so you cannot even compare then with now.

You are a waste of funds sir, I pity the person who put you on his payroll. You will be ignored hence forth as your arguments and reasoning lack substance

Starting from behind, it is you that decided to bump into my mention with your poo uninvitedly, and as such you must run away with tail between your legs.

Secondly, my initial response to your crap is fully vindicated by this same rubbish u posted up here because it is becoming more glaring that you have serious issues with comprehension, and as I have advised, go and learn English and stop this embarrassing exhibition of poor comprehension.

I stated in the post you just quoted that the thread relating to the payment of BMC members got it wrong because the pay is actually £250k per post not N250k/month as contained in that thread, why should I read same post again with glasses? This is why I said, you have serious issues with comprehension. We know what our pay package is, get it from the horse's mouth.

In addition to improving your comprehension skill, I think you need to also have a dictionary by your side. What is "you are not work 5k monthly"? grin

Well, I'm being paid what I have stated above and you can go and die, that is your crappy pack of poo.

So, having relentlessly prayed for his death, you have suddenly become sympathetic? Tell me about hypocrisy of the highest order.

Well, note, in addition to being the president, Bubu is a father, a husband, an uncle and a guardian and since your prayers for his death has failed, it will surely bounce back accordingly. And a wish for his death is just like a sown wind, which of course will become a whirlwind at harvest. The law of Karma must prevail.

This is why I said wailing can be very disgusting. The wailers keep reminding us of the exchange rate during the oil boom which was wasted by the IB and be comparing same with a situation where the price of same crude has crashed to as low as $28/barrel. This is in addition to the depletion of Foreign Reserve with nothing to show apart from cheap rice. How more shallow can one be?

Finally, my employer in the BMC is quite satisfied and indeed I have just been promoted to a higher level, so your thought about my productivity is as useful as the p in psychology.

Now, run away from here.

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Adonkia(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
kingzizzy:

why do you hate him this much, abi he arrest your papa or you be Fayose brother?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by rubyradiance(f): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
This man looks really sick,this is how we Nigerians glue ourselves to power,he needs to retire and rest for the remaining part of his life but love for power and greedy followers benefitting from him will keep pushing him to stay put
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Adonkia(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
kingzizzy:

why do you hate him this much, abi he arrest your papa?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
I can bet that he can't even remember the names and portfolios of some of his ministers. All the same thank God he's back.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Adonkia(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
I hope that Ekiti man is there o. Belle go don dey pain am. grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
nextprince:

Starting from behind, it is you that decided to bump into my mention with your poo uninvitedly, and as such you must run away with tail between your legs.

Secondly, my initial response to your crap is fully vindicated by this same rubbish u posted up here because it is becoming more glaring that you have serious issues with comprehension, and as I have advised, go and learn English and stop this embarrassing exhibition of poor comprehension.

I stated in the post you just quoted that the thread relating to the payment of BMC members got it wrong because the pay is actually £250k per post not N250k/month as contained in that thread, why should I read same post again with glasses? This is why I said, you have serious issues with comprehension. We know what our pay package is, get it from the horse's mouth.

In addition to improving your comprehension skill, I think you need to also have a dictionary by your side. What is "you are not work 5k monthly"? grin

Well, I'm being paid what I have stated above and you can go and die, that is your crappy pack of poo.

So, having relentlessly prayed for his death, you have suddenly become sympathetic? Tell me about hypocrisy of the highest order.

Well, note, in addition to being the president, Bubu is a father, a husband, an uncle and a guardian and since your prayers for his death has failed, it will surely bounce back accordingly. And a wish for his death is just like a sown wind, which of course will become a whirlwind at harvest. The law of Karma must prevail.

This is why I said wailing can be very disgusting. The wailers keep reminding us of the exchange rate during the oil boom which was wasted by the IB and be comparing same with a situation where the price of same crude has crashed to as low as $28/barrel. This is in addition to the depletion of Foreign Reserve with nothing to show apart from cheap rice. How more shallow can one be?

Finally, my employer in the BMC is quite satisfied and indeed I have just been promoted to a higher level, so your thought about my productivity is as useful as the p in psychology.

Now, run away from here.

I'm typing with my phone so even when I don't intend to make spelling errors like the one you quoted, my smart phone gets the better of me

But you've been destroying English with every sentence you type cheesy

Let me just point one error out of numerous blunders you have made so far

"I stated in the post you just quoted that the thread relating to the payment of BMC members got it wrong..." horrible English

"I had stated in the post you quoted that the thread relating to the issue of BMC members payment was incorrect" There you go, cheers.

You don't even deserve 5K per month
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Praktikals:
We yeebos believe the president is on an invisible life support machine
We believe u yeebos believe it is his clone that return.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Vandieee(m): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Get your CANADA, US, DUBAI, QATAR, SAUDi ARABIA and KUWAIT work permit VISA on ground now..... For more details pls call 08039274566.... Pls help rebroadcast wink wink wink angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TINUBU Hijacks NASS Positions; Oyegun, Others Kick- The Capital.ng / Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.