Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family (58543 Views)

Bandits Kill Councillor, Samaila Buhari Mairago, In Funtua Town / Samaila Suleiman Resigns From APC, Defects To PDP / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by iwaeda: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2021
Bandits have killed a soldier, Major MS Samaila, who was travelling on the Kano - Maiduguri Road on Saturday.

Samaila, before his death, was the AG Commanding Officer of the 196 Amphibious battalion in the Isiala Ngwa area of Abia State.

A military source told SaharaReporters that the deceased was returning from his station in Abia state to his family when the unfortunate incident occurred.

He said, “This is Major Samaila of 145bn OC in Isialagwa Abia state. He was attacked by armed bandits on the Kano-Maiduguri Road while going home to see his family. Abia State was his unit before he died. This is saddening, and the country is annoying. Both his wife and children now are on their own.”

The development comes amid rising insecurity in the country with soldiers becoming one of those worst hit in the fight against the situation.

SaharaReporters had chronicled the plights of different soldiers leading the war against Boko Haram in the Northeast region of the country.

A soldier had told SaharaReporters that many of his sick colleagues were still in the bush fighting Boko Haram to the detriment of their health following the death of one of them.

"He was sick here in the bush, but he went home and died. The man had been dying slowly. I am tired of the country. I don't feel happy when the wrong things are happening. I will soon quit the army to work in a place where I will have freedom of speech," he had said.

"We still have some people that are medically unfit but are still here which isn't supposed to be so. It's sad because if this were to be a United Nations operation or that of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), they'll drop you even if it's only high blood pressure that you have.

"But now those that have health issues are here in the bush fighting. Were it to be an operation that they feel they'll make more and get other benefits, they'll deny them. This should not be the case but what are we going to do? That's the situation we find ourselves in at the moment."
http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/06/bandits-kill-nigerian-army-commanding-officer-highway-while-returning-family

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by BabbanBura(m): 11:48am On Jul 06, 2021
iwaeda:
Bandits Kill Nigerian Army Commanding Officer On Highway While Returning To Family

Nemesis don catch am, the hen went home to roast! Unfortunate for the family you left behind!!

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by TUANKU(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2021
Freelance bandits kill government bandits.

293 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by Amotolongbo(f): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2021
El Rufai said the bandits are doing their business.

RIP gallant soldier

220 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by lovegeneration(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2021
Still they boil oooo.
How come the DSS no go after the bandit na, lol
Nigeria how market of nep..... Na you know if u compelet am oooo

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by Mokason288(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2021
The insecurity in the North is what Fueled the creation Of Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu in other to avoid occurrence in both the south east and southwest

But BUhari’s greatest problem is tackling Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho instead of addressing his kinsmen .

Meanwhile Aboki kill Aboki

Who am I to complain in Their Family business grin

339 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by Mayng01(m): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2021
Minus one by the bandits. Hmmm! Rip to the deceased

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by iwaeda: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
God will help us all!
Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
Wow...Bandit...anyway you are not the problem. Biafra is the problem of Nigeria

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by CodeTemplar: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Wow . . . what is my own if Buhari's body language keep on encouraging the freelance bandits to kill the employed bandits.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by rayvelez(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Yet the useless northern elder see nothing wrong on this senseless killing and school children's abduction but nah southern matter u carry for head...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by psucc(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
And you can never see the military helicopter there. Imagine he was killed in Abia State?

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by LibertyRep: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
A whole commanding officer!

These are the kind of terrorists the DSS, Police and the army should be decimating ruthlessly.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by Tranquillity360: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
He is likely one of the terrorist terrorising East.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by iwaeda: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tranquillity360:
He is likely one of the terrorist terrorising East.
He is a military personnel. Let us respect!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by meccuno: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
if his hands are soiled with Igbo blood then he should rest in hell fire. karma is a bit.ch grin

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by meccuno: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
[s]
iwaeda:

[/s]

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by Paperwhite(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bandits just doing business as alleged by governor El-Rufai.They will all go down.Meanwhile, it is his own brothers who decided to do it for him.The rising sun does not tolerates injustice.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by iwaeda: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
meccuno:
[s][/s]

I can see all your daddies there!
Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by meccuno: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
[s]
iwaeda:

I can see all your daddies there!
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by Tranquillity360: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
iwaeda:
To some he is a terrorist.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by iwaeda: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tranquillity360:
To some he is a terrorist.

Not officially.
Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by Tranquillity360: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
iwaeda:

Not officially.
TERRORIST is a TERRORIST whether officially or unofficially.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by iwaeda: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tranquillity360:
TERRORIST is a TERRORIST whether officially or unofficially.

Only Lalasticlala can determine that!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by olaolulazio(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bandits come mad pass bokos now oooo.

R.I.P gallant soldier.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by ArewaNightmare: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
grin grin grin Bandits Amaka

Imagine this Hooligan has been among those maiming and killing innocent south easterners and tag them ESN / IPOB but immediately he left the safe heaven S/E to the hellfire NORTH booom his brothers decided to met out the justice he deserves

#Family business

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by peterrabbit2: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by Naijametier: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
so sad

May he rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by 900warriorz: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Inalillahi wana ilahi rajiun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by asobo1: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
So sad that he left the most militarized but safest region to go and die in the most unsafe region and less militarized. Condolences to his family.

NB: Those Garba Shehu's office budgets #200 million monthly on PR for the failed regime will be mute on this topic.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Good morning guys.

you might be seeing this on different post today and no I'm not begging for money but would be glad if you read it to the end and pray Uncle seun osewa doesn't take it down.

I made a thread that got to the front page, the thread was about my weakness and addiction to sport bet and my eventual conquest of the demonic killer of destiny, thanks to everyone that adviced me, that encouraged me, God bless you.

And I take full responsibility of my stupidity and recklessness and I learnt about life in a hard way.

Now this isn't to beg for money, No I don't do that. Yes I Lost my job and my friends but I gained a valuable life lessons.

Now this is the reason I'm doing these

I am 25 now and I know I can still do something great with my life. My life can't end as a common Mason ( with absolute respect to my fellow Mason's who work hard) I want to do great with my life just as I always envisioned and believe I can, I have never been to a higher institution but I wanna still go to school And read political science and just like Francis Underwood rise up and who knows be like he was.

But the problem is I have a baby and all I earn ( 1200 or 1500 at most and it's not all the time) from been a Mason goes to him. if you have a job you think I can do, (I swear I have been cold turkey for 4 months now and I don't see my self betting again) I just wanna work for a couple of months and get a driver's license and get a car on hire purchase to do Uber and go back to school and concurrently take care of my lil baby and ensure we both have a good life.

Because of my foolishness and year's of stupidity one of our lives would get affected and slowed for the other and right now it's mine as I ensure Even though he is 2 he is getting the best education in the best school in our area but I also want to make something of my life as well so I have come to strangers to asked for a job so I can raise some Cash and to get a driver's license and hopefully get a car on hire purchase to do Uber

You can be sure I'm very sincere, hardworking, I don't lie, I had a weakness which I take full responsibility of but a weakness I have overcome today thanks to the almighty

Thanks for reading and enjoy your day

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family by Tinubuadvocate: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mokason288:
The insecurity in the North is what Fueled the creation Of Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu in other to avoid occurrence in both the south east and southwest

But BUhari’s greatest problem is tackling Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho instead of addressing his kinsmen .

Meanwhile Aboki kill Aboki

Who am I to complain grin
guy you have to use your sense this is human being that just gunned down by bandits all what you could do is to ranting and laff over the dead man this is not sophisticated at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) / Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram / Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.