Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Fashola Replies Ambode: ‘I Am Not Frustrating Your Plans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Ambode: ‘I Am Not Frustrating Your Plans (475 Views)

Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" / Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" / Fashola Replies Ambode... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fashola Replies Ambode: ‘I Am Not Frustrating Your Plans by superson001(m): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2017
Babatunde Raji Fashola, an erstwhile governor of Lagos State and minister of works, has replied his successor, Akinwunmi Ambode, over the latter’s accusations that his ministry was frustrating some of his plans in the state.

On Wednesday, in a statement, Ambode had faulted the Fashola-led federal ministry of failing to allow the state government rebuild the Oshodi road that leads to the Lagos Airport and also failing to ensure the proper handover of the Presidential Lodge in Lagos to the state government as directed by President Muhammadu Buhari.

He also complained that Fashola’s ministry had failed to expedite action in refunding the N51billion spent by the state on federal roads.

However, on Thursday, in a statement by his spokesperson, Hakeem Bello, Mr. Fashola said his “response is to ensure that members of the public are not misled by deliberate or inadvertent mis-statements” of the Lagos governor.

Click on the link below to read the full statement:

http://www.beauld.com.ng/fashola-replies-ambode-i-am-not-frustrating-your-plans/

Re: Fashola Replies Ambode: ‘I Am Not Frustrating Your Plans by SmartchoicesNG: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2017
One talks too much and is a compulsive liar. The other talks sparingly but his actions speak louder. Guess you know who to believe.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Ambode: ‘I Am Not Frustrating Your Plans by Inception(m): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2017
grin
Re: Fashola Replies Ambode: ‘I Am Not Frustrating Your Plans by Mynd44: 11:21am On Mar 10, 2017

(1)

Good Work Of President Muhammadu Buhari In The South East Part Of Nigeria / To Stay Alive; Anambra Women Who Protested Naked Becos Of Herdsmen Must Do This / There Is No Marginalization Of Igbos In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.