Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree (16191 Views)

Work From Home. N80,000 Per Month, 6000 Words Per Week , No Degree required / Your Degree Should Not Define Where You Can Work / What To Do With A Degree In English Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by charloski(m): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
proffemi:

Can you please tell me what a greedy algorithm is, and what classes of problems NOT to apply such to?
I would like to know what types of problems you tutor computer science graduates on.

If what you typed above is true, then you have a completely warped mindset about tertiary education, and may not get much out of it.

There's more to computer science than writing good Python code or debugging a C# program!

Tell me how will a computer engineering students not know th types of RAM we have in computers... or rather how the systems work... i'm not even talking about networking aspect oooo...

Bro I work in an IT education centre, I'm a Cisco Certified.... why because I have the experience and I have breed myself well..

1 Like

Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by akigbemaru: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
No degree
Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by samsam2019: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
proffemi:

Can I ask which university she attended, and her degree class?
laspotech and noun
Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by samsam2019: 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
ayili:

You are getting It wrong my friend, Mechanical Engineering as a whole is a very wide field in fact it is the widest of all Engineering and mind you Automobile is only a fraction of Mechanical hence it may interest you to know that only few universities in Nigeria have Automobile as an option
You don't expect a PhD holder in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning or thermo fluid to go and Repair a broken car
You don't expect a Mechanical Engineering expert in Industrial and production to go and work on (repair) a broken turbine
Form your post I just see someone who doesn't know anything about Mechanical
ok I'm here now. Direct all tour questions to me.

The truth is still that we knew almost nothing in skl. Thanks to indIan who took me under their wings I would have regretted going to school

2 Likes

Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by ziga: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
kinibigdeal:
How many mechanical engineer graduate in nigeria today can successfully assemble or fixed a simple fault in a car? If a mechanical engineer degree holder cannot fix a simple fault in a car, i think such fellow should be sent back to technical colleges for training. Have you ever wondered how a man with PhD in mechanics will be visiting a roadside mechanic at the slightest fault? Do you mean all they know is to assemble?

There are differences between a mechanic technician and a mechanical engineer.

They do different things.

They have different skill sets. One requires a lot more critical thinking on a larger scale than the other.

And people need to understand that a Mechanical engineer did not get all that training to be able to fix cars.

Until we understand this simple fact, NASU and ASUU; Nurses vs Doctors, HND vs BSc, University vs polytechnic fights will never end.

1 Like

Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by pelepeleb: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
this your topic and your stand tells us the type of graduate you are. holiday A graduate that pass through the school but school did not pass through him/her. Book only. what do you use your break period do? sleeping? playing game? watching films? wa o, miss placed priority. it should be a period to go and learn the practical aspect of the book from those that are practicing since school can not give every thing but field can. this will help you and make you better than SOMEBODY THAT DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL AT ALL and you will become a complete graduate.
I hope you did not miss understand me.

1 Like

Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by ernecy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Jman06:
I totally disagree that 'experience' should be prioritized over degree. Going by your analogy about mechanical engineer with PhD and road side mechanic, the two can't be compared for any reason. The job of a roadside mechanic is to loose and change faulty parts of a car, while a mechanical engineer is trained to design and assemble cars and other machines from scratch. Most mechanical engineers can do the work of the roadside mechanic if they want to,the thing is that many of them consider it demeaning due to the way the job is done here in Nigeria.

Nigerians have the problem of poor reasoning and that is why somebody will come up with a biased opinion such as this post and the many will just swallow it hook, line and sinker without finding out the fact.

Before i went to pharmacy school, i used to hear some people say that the patent medicine vendors know drugs more than pharmacists. However, before going to pharm school, i sold drugs and so i know that the drug dealers know nothing about drugs. NOTHING!

seconded!!

1 Like

Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by oduastates: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Jman06:
I totally disagree that 'experience' should be prioritized over degree. Going by your analogy about mechanical engineer with PhD and road side mechanic, the two can't be compared for any reason. The job of a roadside mechanic is to loose and change faulty parts of a car, while a mechanical engineer is trained to design and assemble cars and other machines from scratch. Most mechanical engineers can do the work of the roadside mechanic if they want to,the thing is that many of them consider it demeaning due to the way the job is done here in Nigeria.

Nigerians have the problem of poor reasoning and that is why somebody will come up with a biased opinion such as this post and the many will just swallow it hook, line and sinker without finding out the fact.

Before i went to pharmacy school, i used to hear some people say that the patent medicine vendors know drugs more than pharmacists. However, before going to pharm school, i sold drugs and so i know that the drug dealers know nothing about drugs. NOTHING!

Go abroad . The experienced mechanic , plumber, welder ,bricklayer will not only get a job before you, he will put earn you with the useless Phd .
In most cases,only people who want to go into the academia study beyond first degree. The geniuses are do not need any useless paper to prove themselves.They are good and people know.
While your taxes are bring removed at source ( PAYE) , a substantial chunk of his is cash-in -hand ( dodge taxes).
Apart from graduates at the top of their game, most Nigerian degree holder struggle ( you need to covert your qualifications or get professional qualification)

1 Like

Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by suremanpatriot: 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
EXPERIENCE REMAINS ONE OF THE BEST TEACHERS OF LIFE AND LIVELIHOODS... grin grin grin Remember Abebe case study of Nigeria Breweries?
Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by rman: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
kinibigdeal:
I will start by asking, can experience (with no educational background) make up for a lack of degree, or does a degree provide something that experience cannot? Is one more valuable than the other? Here lies the argument.

I will say the two argument depends on the spectrum you are viewing ir or rather the side of the fence you are sitting, this issue can be personal and most times emotional.

VIEW POINTS

I have seen people with many years of applicable work experience but no degree, and i have also seen multiple candidate's with degree but with no single work experience. Which of the two is now moew valuable to a coy?

To buttress my point, in a certain year there was an heavy shake up in a certain financial institution in lagos affecting a lot of experienced employer. What led to the shake up? Many of their senior staffs were moving closer to their retirement stage, and the bank knew the situation of the economy then was not conducive for a payoff, they strategized and came up with the idea of hiring a consultant to carry out a thorough investigation on all their experienced staffs. The investigation carried out reveals that many of their experienced staffs had no degree but a forged certificate. However, many of this staffs are the core strength of that financial institution with position ranging from risk, strategics and planning, procurement etc. Now the question? If those staffs with no traceable degree could hold sensitive position for that duration, of what benefit is a degree or paper qualification to performance?

Do you know that the founder of leadway insurance started with no degree (i stand corrected)? Do you know that FCMB started in same manner? The founder of a famous indiginous construction company in Lagos started with no degree (name withheld) and the coy is still waxing strong after over 20years. If that founder (with no degree but experience) applied for a job position in either Julius Berger, G-Kappa, D'Alberto etc will he qualify or be employeable? However, the question is followed by endless responses debating the issue. Obviously, there are specific cases where the question is mute.

TRUTH

Regardless of personal preference, what quality does a degree holder possess that an experience person(with no degree) does not have. Our employers will say -

1. A proven ability to analyze problem, conduct research and produce solutions
2. A proven ability to learn complex, difficult subject matter
3. Proof of intelligence
4. Better interpersonal skills
5. More credible qualifications

BUT I DISAGREE

Can we conclude that a person with experience does not possess all that? Are those with degree consistent with all those requirements? This is my root frustration with employers with a defined job requirements and how they will continue to miss out on a large pool of experience candidate's with no degree.

CONCLUSIONS

If you think a degree holder is better than a person with experience but no degree, then i say, bring a PhD holder in mechanical engineer (if any) and a road side mechanics for a presentation. The PhD holder may prevail with 'Smart terms and Linguistics' but the road side mechanic will thrill the audience with 'practical methodologies'.

An engineer have technical knowledge but he is not a technician. The mechanic and mechanical engineer example is not intelligent enough.

Engineers understand scifentific principles and use it to build things or improve upon existing technology, technicians cannot do this.

1 Like

Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by sonofthunder: 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
gemini35:
bro the poster is on point,here in nigeria can we get mechanical eng that can design and assemble,our govt did not make them available,we depend on paper work,some time,s it make the degree worthless ,no much practical, but nt same in the western world
the poster is half right
Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
kinibigdeal:
How many mechanical engineer graduate in nigeria today can successfully assemble or fixed a simple fault in a car? If a mechanical engineer degree holder cannot fix a simple fault in a car, i think such fellow should be sent back to technical colleges for training. Have you ever wondered how a man with PhD in mechanics will be visiting a roadside mechanic at the slightest fault? Do you mean all they know is to assemble?
Na this kind comment the make me weep for my country. Now I know why we are still under developed. The job of fixing a car is what a technician with no formal education or whatsoever should be able to do comfortable without headaches. A phd or any academic degree that is not practical in nature unlike Nd and vocational certifications. Bsc Msc phd and ko are designed to research and come up with how things like driverless and fuel efficient automobiles should work not to loose and change spare parts please.

1 Like

Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by domwas2(m): 12:00am On Mar 12, 2017
With all the degrees yet this country is still in mess
Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by ariesbull: 4:04am On Mar 12, 2017
Xzbit91:

This is intelligence not experience per say, I watched a movie based on this story. He got to where he was because he was because he was brilliant, tenacious and a quick learner with precise hands and this was what made Blalock notice him in the first place, that was why he became his understudy and eventually he became so good Blalock could hardly do without him. What Vivien Thomas had was a gift which can't be learnt in a classroom

He had experience working in a lab
It's not intelligence but explain experience

But can you separate the two....If you aren't intelligent you can't have experience
Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by ariesbull: 4:04am On Mar 12, 2017
ClintonNzedimma:

when build ur firm, remember to hire me to design ur website....Thanks

Let me have your number bro
Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by ariesbull: 4:08am On Mar 12, 2017
erosimo:

You are missing it bro, why the business in alaba seems profitable it's because of enabling environment...simple

There wasn't enabling environment

Why don't the professors of economist , business admin department and accountancy make their environment enabling for them to thrive

They don't even have the experience to turn LAUTECH profitable and same goes with most universities

If you give a proffersor of economics a kiosk to manage he will run it down but give it to the abbokki he will make a success if it

So if you want to open a kiosk business who will u employ
Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by ariesbull: 4:11am On Mar 12, 2017
ruxxz:
I beg to differ. There are loads of doctors/professors with patents. In the context of the op, he's comparing roadside mechanics with phd holders in mech engineering.

U can invent a process or gadget without seeing d 4 walls of a university. Bt I disagree with ur point dat most inventors are nt educated.

Most inventors of the world didn't have that PhD you are taking...
Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by ariesbull: 4:12am On Mar 12, 2017
shinarambo1:

Most attend but drop out to focus on their ideas. But these same guys would employ grads from the best universities in the world to help grow or build their dreams.
Check out the qualifications of staffs of microsoft, apple, facebook, tesla, google, Siemens, Ford, Hyundai , Shell e.t.c They compete for top grads from the best schools in the world.
They would look at your paper qualification first (primary preriquisite) before anything else.

We are not taking whom the employ we are talking who invented

I thought you are eduducated so why deviate
Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by ariesbull: 4:27am On Mar 12, 2017
Some of you argue blindly....My dad is an engineer and he had tons of experience which is the first....He was promoted above his mates and they used experience to promote him not some lousy certificate

Same with my kid bro....He told me that in overseas every engineering department has a workshop and every med lab student must be in lab and every biology student must study the economic system

That's putting experience before paper certificate

But in this stupid country...A mechanical engineers doesn't even know the principle of transmission system and can't design a two stroke engine and build it

No wonder most technical innovations in Nigeria are done by none engineers

Go to aba a place called alaoji
Innison design langind brakes for Nigerian army flights...Is he engineers

Baifra technical ingenuity comes to mind

Whenever I interview people....I don't even ask of certificate. I rarely look at their CV

The first question is what can you offer

If you are a marketer...I will tell you
Sell a pen or your phone to me..What I am interested is our presentation skills

If you re a software developer...U will be asked to write. Simple program

Fvck the certificate ...Who cares about it
Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by Xzbit91: 4:38am On Mar 12, 2017
ariesbull:

He had experience working in a lab
It's not intelligence but explain experience

But can you separate the two....If you aren't intelligent you can't have experience

Blalock as a medical practitioner was more experienced than Vivien aside the fact that he had a formal education in the field. Vivien was a brilliant chap given that he learnt through informal means but was able to bring up a working procedure for operation the blue-baby. I don't know how close the movie is to what actually took place but from the movie, after a successful operation on a dog, the dog still died after some time and he had a premonition on what the probable cause was (the material used in stitching the dog hearts). This is the kind of stuff experienced by people who are geniuses. The bottom line is, even though Vivien did not have a certificate, he had a form of education albeit informal; it wasn't experience that made him stand-out but his brilliance because Blalock was far more experienced than Vivien or can a student be more experienced than his master?
Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by Xzbit91: 4:48am On Mar 12, 2017
ariesbull:

Most inventors of the world didn't have that PhD you are taking...

Stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum, you argue like an illiterate. PhD studies are for purely academic and consultancy purposes, not inventions, during the invention era there were no structured and organised learning processes as we have today so your argument is baseless and invalid. Whatever we have today are not inventions but innovations (learn to know the difference).

1 Like

Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by Xzbit91: 4:54am On Mar 12, 2017
ariesbull:
Some of you argue blindly....My dad is an engineer and he had tons of experience which is the first....He was promoted above his mates and they used experience to promote him not some lousy certificate

Same with my kid bro....He told me that in overseas every engineering department has a workshop and every med lab student must be in lab and every biology student must study the economic system

But in this stupid country...A mechanical engineers doesn't even know the principle of transmission system and can't design a two stroke engine and build it

Whenever I interview people....I don't even ask of certificate. I rarely look at their CV

You're an illiterate, stop claiming HR here. If there is vacancy in your organisation why don't you simply walk down the road to the nearest Kazeem you see and offer him employment instead of advertising for educated peeps?

1 Like

Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by ariesbull: 5:34am On Mar 12, 2017
Xzbit91:

You're an illiterate, stop claiming HR here. If there is vacancy in your organisation why don't you simply walk down the road to the nearest Kazeem you see and offer him employment instead of advertising for educated peeps?

This dude....We are not fighting and I am not claiming anything....I don't and won't make mistake of hiring based on paper qualifications. Tried it has my fingers burnt oga

Go get experience and not some lousy paper certificate

It's
Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by ariesbull: 5:35am On Mar 12, 2017
Xzbit91:

Stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum, you argue like an illiterate. PhD studies are for purely academic and consultancy purposes, not inventions, during the invention era there were no structured and organised learning processes as we have today so your argument is baseless and invalid. Whatever we have today are not inventions but innovations (learn to know the difference).

So before you do a PhD ..Won't you do research work and citation....What is research oga

Now who is disgracing himself paper man
Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by ariesbull: 5:37am On Mar 12, 2017
Xzbit91:

Blalock as a medical practitioner was more experienced than Vivien aside the fact that he had a formal education in the field. Vivien was a brilliant chap given that he learnt through informal means but was able to bring up a working procedure for operation the blue-baby. I don't know how close the movie is to what actually took place but from the movie, after a successful operation on a dog, the dog still died after some time and he had a premonition on what the probable cause was (the material used in stitching the dog hearts). This is the kind of stuff experienced by people who are geniuses. The bottom line is, even though Vivien did not have a certificate, he had a form of education albeit informal; it wasn't experience that made him stand-out but his brilliance because Blalock was far more experienced than Vivien or can a student be more experienced than his master?

Thanks ..The term you used us far more experienced not educated

I love your anaooigy

The break through in that movie was the blue baby which Vivian spearheaded
Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:46am On Mar 12, 2017
ariesbull:

Let me have your number bro
07069650988 or 08093801333
Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by ariesbull: 6:52am On Mar 12, 2017
ClintonNzedimma:

07069650988 or 08093801333

Nice one bro
Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2017
ariesbull:

Ask yourself where your dad would be if he did not have a' paper certificate'. Do you think he would have gotten a job?

If you are so confident of the uselessness of 'paper certificates, you can drop out of school.

You can go and get training from the hordes of uneducated incompetent technicians and artisans we have roaming about.

You guys make me laugh. We even have a problem with our artisans down here. It is so bad that dangote has Indian and Filipino technicians, so bad that we have togolese tilers for houses.

The 'experienced' technicians you celebrate are so sloppy that they put the lie to your 'paper certificate' bs everyday

The problem that most of you have failed to come to terms with is that learning is a never ending process. You will continue to learn throughout your life. People say experience is the best teacher. Understand that what you are taught via experience comes with pain. If my book tells me use 10mm cable for 40a current, and I decide to use 2.5mm cable instead, I will learn by experience after there is a fire and its fallout. That is the experience of the technicians you are celebrating. Trial and error.

Pretending to understand things that are right in the manual. One day my wife's car had a warning light pop up. We called the mechanic, who started blathering about battery, cable etc. I pulled out the manual and it was a simple issue, low tire pressure. Who knows what the experienced expert would have done.

Simple paper cert will tell any electrical engineer about the risks in joint cables carrying large currents, but your experienced technician doesn't know or care. His motto is sebi it will work.

Anyway, I have been seeing more and more underage school drop outs working with welders, battery chargers, Vulcanisers and electricians. Kids whose futures have been truncated by circumstances.

Feel free to truncate your future by your own will

2 Likes

Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 12, 2017
What are the core purposes of going to school?

1.) To become literate i.e to know how to read and write.

2.) To learn; to receive formal education.

3.) To learn how to learn.

Unfortunately, while an immense deal of justice is done to the number one and two on the list, the number three is more oft than not neglected, condemning the student(s) to the sempiternal mental torture of having to acquire and retain knowledge by way of rote memorization – which in many cases results in diminished understanding, which will also in turn lead to the inability of putting to practice what was learned in the four walls of the classroom.

While I think there is some mileage in the OP's post, I thought the “mechanical engineer/roadside mechanic” metaphor was a bit on the bathos side, a vertiginous and steep drop into the trivial.

I also think experience should be valued more than school degree. Any idiøt can cram, pass exams and cop a university degree, and still prove useless when the time arises that what had been learned be transposed from the theoretical to the practical. Whereas there are some with nary the opportunity nor the wherewithal that is necessary to see themselves through school, and yet through years of auto-didactic study and practical experience, they turn out to be well-grounded and more superior in their respective fields than the so-called university graduates/PhD. holders.

I think the best example of such a person would be the renaissance Italian polyhistor, “Leonardo Da Vinci”. Even though he did not attend any formal learning institution and had no degree in Grammar, Latin, and Rhetoric (which were the almost compulsory courses in academies in that era), he was a keen automath; and half by personal study and natural aptitude, half by his experience and the virtue of being under the tutelage of a competent mentor (Verucchio), he was able to achieve virtuosic expertise in virtually every field that he made wild incursions into.

I think this quote by St. Augustine – albeit on the topic of rhetoric – about sums it up, that learning by experience is in most times and in most ways more effective than learning vicariously.

“In the case of a keen and ardent spirit, fine words would come more readily through reading and hearing the eloquent than by following the rules of rhetoric”. — St. Augustine of Hippo

Therein we can see St. Augustine assert that by “doing” and learning hands-on, mastery would be easily attained.
The Chinese proverb has never been truer:
“I hear and I forget;
I read and I remember (degree holders);
I do and I understand (those with degrees or without degrees but have and rely on a wealth of experience as cynosure to sherperd their steps);

[...]

“Coherent” experience could be more valuable than “coherent”, institutionalized learning. By “Coherent experience” I mean a non-formal procedure of learning that follows the standard methodologies of the formal learning institutions, and not the trial-and-error
type of experience. In other words, experiential/academic autodidacticism should be encouraged, and outlets should be put in place, to ensure that what is being self-taught and self-experienced runs identical lines with what is being learnt in formal academic settings – be it in form of learning clinics or libraries which furnish its patrionisers with the complete curriculum of various fields alongside the appropriate reading/learning material(s). If that rings too radical, then the introduction of a more hands-on approach to learning into formal academic institutions would do just fine.

This is coming from a life-long automath who learns more outside the classroom than inside the four, constraining walls of the Ivory tower.

2 Likes

Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2017
numericalguy:

This statement mostly made by people who failed and dropped out of school. Your inability to acquire good education does not mean good education is bad.

You seem ignorant and yet unaware of your ignorance.

But to ward off all misgivings I would like to ask you, “What's the definition of education?
Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2017
samsam2019:
my wife studied computer science but she can't even download windows 10 grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree by Xzbit91: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2017
ariesbull:

This dude....We are not fighting and I am not claiming anything....I don't and won't make mistake of hiring based on paper qualifications. Tried it has my fingers burnt oga

Go get experience and not some lousy paper certificate

It's

And if I may ask, where is this experience gotten from if not by employment?

The so called uneducated experienced people, where did they get experience from?

In your organization, how many people are without a certificate?

Sorry if this sounded like a fight, but paper qualification is what qualifies one to go for experience. The paper is what tells the employer whether you know the theory and working principles behind a particular subject matter, what you should be concerned about is the quality of the certificate and the organization that issued it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eta-zuma Group West Africa Limited 2017 Recruitment (4 Positions) / I Got A Job Interview Alert But... "Please Read" / Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.