Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) (5200 Views)

When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? / For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose / Osinbajo Was Ask To Signed Resignation Letter If Buhari Is Incapacitated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by Monogamy: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Looking at the picture below, it is very obvious Buhari is incapacitated. His health should be important than power

Look at his flatten cheek
A lot of gap between his eyes and the glasses.

Wish you speedy recovery Mr President

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by JacksonD7: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Oh Lord!!!, he looks like they over injected his face with botox.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by vatiqan(m): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
If this man dies, Mamman Daura , Abba Kyaari and David Babachir, shd be held responsible. This man doesn't look fit atall. They acually forced him to come home. The very picture of 'change'!

16 Likes

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
SKELETON

5 Likes

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by mrsfavour(f): 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
he just needs rest and away from office. its not easy .

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by dynicks(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
been observing his left arm....something seem not to be right about it.......bubu u better quit politics....

4 Likes

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by psucc(m): 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
The quest for power is killing this country.
But I fear Iginla's prophecy.

9 Likes

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by banki(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
I wonder what you sadists gain by this kind of news .......

4 Likes

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by omenkaLives(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
banki:
I wonder what you sadists gain by this kind of news .......
The Hypocritical Idiots (as the facebook LiePob yoot declared himself) are simply dejected after their death wishes on the president didn't come to pass. We understand their plight and sympathise with them. cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by ThinkSmarter: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
We already knew that Bubu is packaged back to Nigeria to keep deluding those that can be deluded grin
.........u all BMC knew already, it's obvious.

BTW

Fvck the mod that banned me cuz of Biafra

7 Likes

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
shocked
Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by RisMas(m): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
BABA Is back now, Shameless INAKI people (Chest Beating IPOB) are now concocting another story. Make una continue

Awon Omo Inaki gbogbo

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
dynicks:
been observing his left arm....something seem not to be right about it.......bubu u better quit politics....

After contesting 2003, 2007 and 2011.
He must die in power

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by jieta: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
The Hypocritical Idiots (as the facebook LiePob yoot declared himself) are simply dejected after their death wishes on the president didn't come to pass. We understand their plight and sympathise with them. cheesy
what is the difference between a dead person and what you are seeing.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by firstking01(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
You lots are fools, if buhari was your father, what advice would you give to him at this point in time?

7 Likes

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by thwarrior72: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
Bros you were conspicuously missing when we were counting the numbers of ur northern brothers killed in ile ife, by ur fellow one najiriyanist muslim. Are u awere of that genocide/masercre that took place in Ile ife?

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by thwarrior72: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Presidiot buhari is nothing but a walking copse

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by dreamwords: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
I must rule nigeria till i kpai ...smh

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by dreamwords: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
We already knew that Bubu is packaged back to Nigeria to keep deluding those that can be deluded grin
.........u all BMC knew already, it's obvious.

BTW

Fvck the mod that banned me cuz of Biafra
The modd na pained afonja, no mind am, he has been stalking u since on nairaland,

5 Likes

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hi......i need a favour from you all please........help me visit this link and view my video to help me win a competition https://www.instagram.com/p/BRbscqKFNFm/
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Why did he come back, when he has not recovered fully ? Now he is planning to go back in a few weeks time. Health should be more important than power, but in Nigeria, not even their life is as important as power. They are ready to die and populate the statistics of ghosts in Aso Rock, now the place is haunted.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by Ejanla07: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
thwarrior72:

Bros you were conspicuously missing when we were counting the numbers of ur northern brothers killed in ile ife, by ur fellow one najiriyanist muslim. Are u awere of that genocide/masercre that took place in Ile ife?
Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by Jifem(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Meanwhile,pals checkout mah latest work(track) through dis link http://picosong.com/GttM

Jahbless
Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by ThinkSmarter: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
dreamwords:

The modd na pained afonja, no mind am, he has been stalking u since on nairaland,
my brother God passed him. They can't stop US
Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by Tazdroid(m): 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Well, his appearance doesn't inspire hope and confidence in the people I must confess.

We still don't know what he was treated for or what he's still being treated for. So much coverup and secrecy. And for what
?

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by piagbara: 1:52am On Mar 11, 2017
Monogamy:
Looking at the picture below, it is very obvious Buhari is incapacitated. His health should be important than power

Look at his flatten cheek
A lot of gap between his eyes and the glasses.

Wish you speedy recovery Mr President

His health than power are u joking....even if he wants to pple no go gree till what will b will be it has happened b4....They would rather die in power than resign
Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by Caseless: 3:31am On Mar 11, 2017
Lol!

Check the meaning of the word "incapacitate" again.
Re: It Is Very Obvious Buhari Is Incapacitated ( Photo) by jericco1(m): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2017
The cabals that brought him back are clearly scared of something or someone.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Sympathizes With The Kidnapped Victims Of Federal University, Gusau / House Of Reps To Halt IOCs From Selling Oil Assets / AIT Journalists Aruleba and Durojaiye Charged With 'Sedition'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.