Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival (59385 Views)

Dasuki Fulfills Bail Conditions, Should Be Released Today – Lawyer / Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise / Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by Kingbusssy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
benedictnsi:
Some Nigerians are just insane

Must you deliberately infect yourself with diseases simply because a president is back After all he is as good as not coming back bcoz he is not too fit yet....

Nawah ooo....

I pray make he receive sense o

1 Like

Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by lumeneng22: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
NO MEANING, IF YOU LIKE TREK TO LONDON .
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by breakeven: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Benevee:

This is why the north is still not developed
That is a lie. Your south is not more developed than the north. The only problem of the north is the rate they keep giving birth to children they can't bring up properly.
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by ntrukpum(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
He should had promised to lick his wife menses. Nonsense....
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
AnanseK:

Too bad for you. But you can continue with your bad belly

Too bad for you, you can live in stupidity.
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by acehood907(m): 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Omg!! No be prison clothe be thz
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by mechanics(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
ok
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by Davidoff2000: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
as e be now

Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by saliuamisu123: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
FriendNG:
Those who think Buhari is hated should have a rethink because we will shock them on 16th February 2019.
U and who? Better talk about urself.
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by Krisddon: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
I think northerners shouldn't just be begged, persuaded or implored to go to school. They should equally be paid, I swear; I will contribute.
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by Smoothie01(f): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hian oh... Gini ka anyi ga-akpo ihe nkea bikonu... when I thot I've seen it all...
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by teebell999(m): 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
benedictnsi:
Some Nigerians are just insane

Must you deliberately infect yourself with diseases simply because a president is back After all he is as good as not coming back bcoz he is not too fit yet....

Nawah ooo....

E concern you?
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by benedictnsi(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
teebell999:

E concern you?

Yeah..... I'm a good Nigerian.... Not a pervert like u are
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by Deilluminator(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=Daboomb post=54457753]

[b]Why dont you just change what you wrote.......... or where you forced to write it? Change what? Are you confused? Just say it, I might be of help
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by destreal: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmm!
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by Pro2makx(m): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Na wah to all these my brown teeth megoro brothers o. No wonder na Dem get leprosy pass. This is insanity
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by thunderbabs: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
What are those dumbheads celebrating? Craze or stupidity? Which of the two?
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by franklingud(m): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is what nigerians are good at... STUPIDITY everything. Tufiakwa!
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by gawu1: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
soulpeppersoup:
Who told him the President is back? Impulsive people. Until the President address the nation, he is not back.

Though BMC has set the stage for him to avoid addressing the nation, that is the most laudable thing he can do at the moment.
Hahahaah! Are you sure your senses are still intact?
You remind me of one ipods who thinks GEJ is still the president of nigeria even after 2yrs of booting out from office the ineffectual buffoon because he cannot see anyone defeating his hero in election.
''Until the president address the nation, he is not back'' said one mumu who called others impulse people.
I recommend you visit TB Joshua to reset your medulla oblongata to match that of normal human.
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by AlmajiriAboki: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Benevee:

wailer bura Ubanka
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by Hafeezson(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
The hate that some wailers are doing to Buhari is the cos of him improvmnt ma
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by Benevee: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
AlmajiriAboki:
wailer bura Ubanka

Kai ma Dan ubanka ,wawa Kai banza ne angry
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by veraif(f): 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hausa na human being?
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
soulpeppersoup:
Who told him the President is back? Impulsive people. Until the President address the nation, he is not back.

Though BMC has set the stage for him to avoid addressing the nation, that is the most laudable thing he can do at the moment.

Keep deceiving yourself that he is not back; with unbelievers like you, possibly one day you may even deny your own funeral wasn't happening.

Unfortunately, whether you like it or not; Buhari is still a well loved man among his ppl and well meaning Nigerians - those who don't like it, should simply go and die; poison and lagoons are quite viable options.
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by hidhrhis(m): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hausa's and their moronic behaviour
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by RealHaute: 12:23am On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:

since u dumped me like a bag of garri baby

Lol...so you can talk like this? Hope you've not started smoking something 'cos I used to see you as an introvert. cheesy
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by Caseless: 3:04am On Mar 11, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

shame on you.
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 11, 2017
RealHaute:

Lol...so you can talk like this? Hope you've not started smoking something 'cos I used to see you as an introvert. cheesy

I decided to be more active on NL after my bf dumped me.

it eases my pain
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by RealHaute: 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:

I decided to be more active on NL after my bf dumped me.

it eases my pain

Awww...his loss right? *hugs*

But you're actually more fun to chat with this way. Maybe you should get _________________ lipsrsealed grin

What city are you in, lemme see if I can further lift your spirits? grin
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
RealHaute:

Awww...his loss right? *hugs*

But you're actually more fun to chat with this way. Maybe you should get _________________ lipsrsealed grin

What city are you in, lemme see if I can further lift your spirits? grin

I'm in asaba

lift my spirits how?

u fit see am?
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by RealHaute: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm in asaba

lift my spirits how?

u fit see am?

Lol...you know what I mean. Take you to see father christmas Santa Claus etc. cheesy

Let's chitty-chat off here.
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by Inspectorsuga(m): 6:27am On Mar 12, 2017
Benevee:

U are right bro..with dis kinda guy and his likes, its now clear to all dat its never a serious task for boko haram to convince them to blow up themselves...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.