Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival (59387 Views)

Dasuki Fulfills Bail Conditions, Should Be Released Today – Lawyer / Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise / Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2017
Caseless:
shame on you.

I dey shame for you.
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by FSBoperator: 9:32am On Mar 12, 2017
Ab0ki and random cringe worthy foolishness are like zuma.jpg
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Keep deceiving yourself that he is not back; with unbelievers like you, possibly one day you may even deny your own funeral wasn't happening.

Unfortunately, whether you like it or not; Buhari is still a well loved man among his ppl and well meaning Nigerians - those who don't like it, should simply go and die; poison and lagoons are quite viable options.

I don't hate him bro.

But until he addresses us, he is not back.

You can believe anything you like.
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2017
gawu1:

Hahahaah! Are you sure your senses are still intact?
You remind me of one ipods who thinks GEJ is still the president of nigeria even after 2yrs of booting out from office the ineffectual buffoon because he cannot see anyone defeating his hero in election.
''Until the president address the nation, he is not back'' said one mumu who called others impulse people.
I recommend you visit TB Joshua to reset your medulla oblongata to match that of normal human.

Can you give me one proof that he is back beside BMC online ranting?

Am waiting
Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by gawu1: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Can you give me one proof that he is back beside BMC online ranting?

Am waiting
Why should I give you prove?
Whether you believe he is back or not is your own cup of tea.
All I know is that my amiable president is back alive. Haters wailing wouldn't the fact.

1 Like

Re: Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

I don't hate him bro.

But until he addresses us, he is not back.

You can believe anything you like.

Yes, I know; but even then you'll probably find another excuse to doubt him; maybe until he comes to your compound and sits down to eat akpu with you - then again who cares whether you belive or not.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Senator Rose Oko Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.