Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

2017 Prophecy Reminder: Buhari Will Be Humbled And Then.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2017 Prophecy Reminder: Buhari Will Be Humbled And Then.... (767 Views)

Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health / 2017 Prophecy By Pastor E.adeboye / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Prophecy Reminder: Buhari Will Be Humbled And Then.... by GoodMuyis(m): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2017

President of Omega Fire Ministry, Apostle John Suleman has released 50 shocking prophecies for the year 2017.

The Prophecies were contained in a statement signed by his Advisor (Public Communications), Phrank Shaibu, on Friday in Abuja.

The cleric said "forces" in Aso Rock were "planning to poison the current First Lady (Aisha Buhari)."
According to him, the same "forces" would "alienate Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) and make attempts to remove him from office but God will humble Buhari in 2017."

"A former First Lady of Nigeria needs prayers over her health. Forces in Aso Rock are planning to poison current First Lady (Aisha Buhari).Two times, Nigeria’s Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, will face removal from office. They will alienate him and they will make attempts to remove him. But God will humble Buhari in 2017", Suleman stated.

https://www.nairaland.com/3547019/apostle-sulemans-50-prophecies-2017

President Muhammadu Buhari has asked Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo to continue in acting capacity while he keeps resting.
Buhari returned to the country on Friday morning after a medical vacation in the UK.
Shortly after his arrival, he met with top government officials at the first lady conference room of the presidential villa in Abuja.

https://www.nairaland.com/3674396/osinbajo-remains-acting-president-continue

CC: flexiomor, bennyann
Re: 2017 Prophecy Reminder: Buhari Will Be Humbled And Then.... by benedictnsi(m): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmmmmm okay
Re: 2017 Prophecy Reminder: Buhari Will Be Humbled And Then.... by psucc(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Words
Re: 2017 Prophecy Reminder: Buhari Will Be Humbled And Then.... by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
So god is the one making buhari sick?
God can humble buhari but cannot get nigeria out of recession.
rubbish.
Re: 2017 Prophecy Reminder: Buhari Will Be Humbled And Then.... by bennyann: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin GoodMuyis what are you trying to say? grin

He is really humbled.

But 2017 never end now, e never even reach first quarter.. lipsrsealed

Personally, I will accept it as humility when he does same as a healthy man. I wish my President the best but I wish Nigeria more of the best.

Felixomor you are needed o
Re: 2017 Prophecy Reminder: Buhari Will Be Humbled And Then.... by GoodMuyis(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
charliboy654:
So god is the one making buhari sick? God can humble buhari but cannot get nigeria out of recession. rubbish.
Do me a favour...
Smoke some weed, and never engage me again.
I didn't asked you to comment on my thread
Re: 2017 Prophecy Reminder: Buhari Will Be Humbled And Then.... by GoodMuyis(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
bennyann:
grin GoodMuyis what are you trying to say now? grin
He is really humbled
But 2017 never end now.. lipsrsealed
Felixomor you are needed o

I believe God has hand in Buhari becoming president, but he is loosing the vision, Although, he has listening hear but the cabal around him are making him loosing it.

May be God wanted show him all power belongs to him. Just like he did for King Nebuchadnezzar.

The period to be sober is just for a moment, just to acknowledged God Almighty.
Re: 2017 Prophecy Reminder: Buhari Will Be Humbled And Then.... by bennyann: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
GoodMuyis:

I believe God has hand in Buhari becoming president, but he is loosing the vision, Although, he has listening ears but the cabal around him are making him loosing it.

May be God wanted show him all power belongs to him. Just like he did for King Nebuchadnezzar.

The period to be sober is just for a moment, just to acknowledged God Almighty.

I also believe the bolded. But the man has been sick for a very long time, it only escalated due to stress I believe.

He is the only one that can tell of his spiritual journey on the sick bed. It will be better I wait for a while to see how he continues his presidency before concluding on his humility.

We just have to hope and pray for the cabals not to be successful except it's for the betterment of Nigeria as a whole.
Re: 2017 Prophecy Reminder: Buhari Will Be Humbled And Then.... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Do me a favour...

Smoke some weed, and never engage me again.

I didn't asked you to comment on my thread
lol, olodo Like u. U dont have to ask me to comment b4 i comment. I can comment where ever i like. And u cant do shiit about it.
Re: 2017 Prophecy Reminder: Buhari Will Be Humbled And Then.... by GoodMuyis(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
charliboy654:

lol, olodo Like u. U dont have to ask me to comment b4 i comment. I can comment where ever i like. And u cant do shiit about it.

The Report option useful also to hide useless post.

Thank me latet
Re: 2017 Prophecy Reminder: Buhari Will Be Humbled And Then.... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
GoodMuyis:

The Report option useful also to hide useless post.

Thank me latet
whats this one saying

(1) (Reply)

Me Stepping To Church Next Time(photo) / Rapture / Islam And 21st Century Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.