Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture (770 Views)

The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? / Rccg Sunday School Manual(23/07/2017) Rapture: Purpose And Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapture by ziga: 5:33pm On May 04, 2017
What happens to children who are born after the Rapture.

Where do they go? Heaven or Hell?
Re: Rapture by Tellemall: 5:44pm On May 04, 2017
Heaven.
Re: Rapture by Splinz(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2017
There's nothing like rapture. It is a figment of the peddlers imagination.

1 Like

Re: Rapture by Aaronsrod: 7:33pm On May 04, 2017
Hellfire is there portion. As children of the damned are they damned also. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Rapture by Aaronsrod: 7:35pm On May 04, 2017
Tellemall:
Heaven.
Foolishness! Are you a Christian? Nothing in Gods Word supports this.
Re: Rapture by Wilgrea7(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2017
there is no rapture... that doctrine was a far later invention
Re: Rapture by OtemAtum: 8:24pm On May 04, 2017
Wilgrea7:
there is no rapture... that doctrine was a far later invention
but it's inside the Bible Either you or Kumuyi is a liar. Kumuyi say there is rapture, you say there is no rapture. One of you is a liar.
Re: Rapture by Wilgrea7(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
but it's inside the Bible Either you or Kumuyi is a liar. Kumuyi say there is rapture, you say there is no rapture. One of you is a liar.

ok... please... post the scripture... as much as I'd love to leave you with links to the truth about rapture, i know you'd ignore them... so please... just google search ‘origin of the rapture doctrine'.. and come and tell me your findings...
Re: Rapture by OtemAtum: 10:14pm On May 04, 2017
Wilgrea7:

ok... please... post the scripture... as much as I'd love to leave you with links to the truth about rapture, i know you'd ignore them... so please... just google search ‘origin of the rapture doctrine'.. and come and tell me your findings...

Bible: 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words. grin cheesy

@COMFORT ONE ANOTHER WITH THESE WORDS, LOL cheesy
Re: Rapture by Wilgrea7(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2017
OtemAtum:

@COMFORT ONE ANOTHER WITH THESE WORDS, LOL cheesy

hehehe... although I'm not a follower of paul and don't believe this... let me show you where you missed it

1.. you didn't Google search “origin of the rapture doctrine"
2. Rapture is about a sudden dissapearance of the saints... while sinners will remain and be tormented by the Antichrist until Christ comes again to defeat the Antichrist and hell etc etc

the scripture you quoted talks of an OPEN AND NOT QUIET APPEARANCE of Jesus... not a sneaking away of the saints as the rapture implies... instead it shows that everyone would see Jesus... and even if i were to interpret it literally, the sinners would see the saints being caught up... not the whole disappearance thing the rapture implies..
Re: Rapture by OtemAtum: 11:02pm On May 04, 2017
Wilgrea7:

hehehe... although I'm not a follower of paul and don't believe this... let me show you where you missed it

1.. you didn't Google search “origin of the rapture doctrine"
2. Rapture is about a sudden dissapearance of the saints... while sinners will remain and be tormented by the Antichrist until Christ comes again to defeat the Antichrist and hell etc etc

the scripture you quoted talks of an OPEN AND NOT QUIET APPEARANCE of Jesus... not a sneaking away of the saints as the rapture implies... instead it shows that everyone would see Jesus... and even if i were to interpret it literally, the sinners would see the saints being caught up... not the whole disappearance thing the rapture implies..

So you believe in the one described by the Bible right? For all eyes to see him at once, he must make himself bigger than the sun and circulate the whole earth. Yes, there is nothing impossible for Faulkin to do cheesy
Re: Rapture by Wilgrea7(m): 11:35pm On May 04, 2017
OtemAtum:

So you believe in the one described by the Bible right? For all eyes to see him at once, he must make himself bigger than the sun and circulate the whole earth. Yes, there is nothing impossible for Faulkin to do cheesy

i already said in the first 2 lines that I'm not a follower of Paul and i don't believe in any rapture... or a physical second coming... i have my reasons... I'm still doing research on the issue.. I'll mention you when i create the thread... but personally... so far... I'm convinced we won't be seeing any Jewish man descending from the clouds on a horse or donkey anytime soon with a bunch of scrolls... maybe my view may change as i go further into research.. but till then tho

(1) (Reply)

Adron Ileya Promo / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/09/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/11/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.