Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Will Tag 50 Guys That F*cked You Without Protection; Facebook Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Tag 50 Guys That F*cked You Without Protection; Facebook Girl (684 Views)

15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem? / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (18+)s1 Ep11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Tag 50 Guys That F*cked You Without Protection; Facebook Girl by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Believe me this is stronger than that of Remy Ma and Nicki

She took to her Facebook Account Chinyere Cherry Okoro to expose her friend on multiple count atrocities

But I believe it only takes one to know one...

READ HER POST BELOW

Freemouthed.com

Lynda Adimora wetin dey vex u? Say i dey do my charity work dey vex u? You can't be me. I started charity work before your father and mother came to this world. You don't need to advice anybody about supporting me. I can do it alone. I've been doing it alone BITCH.

I was on my own here on Facebook, you ass wipe begged me to honour ur cheap classless dinner Fuckery party and i said this kain old fat pig inviting me, let me honour it. I came, I saw your guests. Low lives, saw Val, an ex to my friend's friend there with his squad that bleeps you. They use u to cure their conji. One of his friends still casted u have a very dirty smelly pussy which i told him not to mention because he's got a sister too. I didn't give you a gift on that day. The next day, I took u to shoprite and spent 5 or 7k on ur fucking block head. Came with my friend who returned from South Africa and she didn't even give u a face because u no reach am for class. She's naturally humble. Now, after spending on u, na keke you carry go home.. KEKE, NOT EVEN A TAXI. SORRY!... After then, I didn't want you close. No!
I started noticing u attack me on my post each time i write about girls who go messing up their body and lives because of greed and fake life. You continued shaming me until yesterday i served u hot pap. You said i was discussing dildos and automatically made me a stupid girl(Same idiot asked for one, your friends asked for one too.. Bitches and fake lives). Now bitch u said a nigga bleeped me and gave me 20k or? If you ain't shameless tag the boys name olodo. I can tag about 30 men you've added from my list begging them for money. Who is a disgrace amongst us two? You!!! Because am sure u send them nudes. Please why must u add my male and female friends? To sleep and infect them with "Oria Mmiwu."? Bitch tag that person who has bleeped and paid me. Will tag 50 who has bleeped you without protections. Have you gone for hiv test? Please do.. You said i gave u cheap gifts. I've forwarded my account numbers. Pay in the 5 or 7k i spent on u. I will help the poor with it. Or mk a video tearing them. Bitch am your boss, don't try me.. Sent my account numbers. Still yet u never send the cheap gifts money oh. Aunty transfer am na. You think the charity am doing is with people's money? I started it on my own before a friend advised me to start putting it up so people can support me... And trust me the men you've been sending nudes has been supporting me. You can't tell them about me. They all know me already. Add my friends but stop begging for money oloshi, abi u wan give them infections? Idiot, kept quiet since and u think am dumb. Oya, let's do this. Local pussy smelly bitch... Wasted my denim and versace all through just for a local bitch dinner. I even paid for my chicken and fries. Ndi dinnerBitch i ain't broke, before i started uploading my charity work I've been balling. We don't make noise like u broke ass... Ask Kaddy Waggay how much i spend on clothes. Go to my instagram check my outfits. You that was fingered in the bleeped dinner party you hosted. I must belong group of companies. Bitch, u said u will beat me? This girl u no dey ask questions? You wan make u miss for that delta u dey do ur ashawo kobo kobo work? Talk well.. Try me one more time. This one go send you to ur grave bitch.

I spent 5k on you. Even my friend was asking who you are. You asked me and i told you she's rich. Next thing u added her. Oloshi forming cream. You never treat your body odour na cream wey my friend Dey use Dey hungry u. Cheap dog. Come, I hv link to Arthur eze.

Continue..www.free mouthed.com

Re: I Will Tag 50 Guys That F*cked You Without Protection; Facebook Girl by benedictnsi(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Noise maker...
Re: I Will Tag 50 Guys That F*cked You Without Protection; Facebook Girl by CoolFreeday(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
mtchewww
Re: I Will Tag 50 Guys That F*cked You Without Protection; Facebook Girl by sou1p1an0(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
lubbish...allant nonsense...high class bitch blasting a low class bitch...smh
Re: I Will Tag 50 Guys That F*cked You Without Protection; Facebook Girl by missyge(f): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Chi mi chi chomchin. Girls n beefing be like bread n butter
I thnk God i dont hv a girlfrnd.
but wait o...
If 50guys f^ck 1 girl, abeg wetin remain if no b chaff,?

So i say WehDon ma

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw Scholar Chides Yenagoa Base Pastor For Portraying Ijaws As Juju Worshippers / Will Make Up Artists Go To Heaven? / The Only Cure To Diabetes And 90% Ailments Is Foods, Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.