Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Where To Buy Real Doughnut In Owerri - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Where To Buy Real Doughnut In Owerri (1264 Views)

Learn How To Make White Lined Doughnuts, Doughnut Box And Churros / Man In Owerri Who Sells Crocodile Meat - Photos / 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Real Doughnut In Owerri by CDCEO001: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Been in Owerri for almost 2yrs and am yet to eat a real donut.
It seems the people making "donut" here don't know how the real donut taste like. Anything with hole in the middle is donut / doughnut.
Where do you eat real donut in owerri?
Re: Where To Buy Real Doughnut In Owerri by bakeuhappy: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
CDCEO001:
Been in Owerri for almost 2yrs and am yet to eat a real donut.
It seems the people making "donut" here don't know how the real donut taste like. Anything with hole in the middle is donut / doughnut.
Where do you eat real donut in owerri?
Hi I'm sorry about your donut predicament.you can contact me on 08026555999 to order for your doughnut.i promise you a real taste of doughnut.
Re: Where To Buy Real Doughnut In Owerri by CDCEO001: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
bakeuhappy:

Hi I'm sorry about your donut predicament.you can contact me on 08026555999 to order for your doughnut.i promise you a real taste of doughnut.
Am not stupid!
If you really make donut, don,t you have a shop or address?
Re: Where To Buy Real Doughnut In Owerri by bakeuhappy: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
CDCEO001:

Am not stupid!
If you really make donut, don,t you have a shop or address?
.ok sir if u really want to visit. My location is area L world bank
Re: Where To Buy Real Doughnut In Owerri by CDCEO001: 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
bakeuhappy:
.ok sir if u really want to visit. My location is area L world bank

(1) (Reply)

Food Stuffs In Bulk For Sale, Wholesale Price / Check Out This Cake Of A Newborn Baby With Placenta Attached / Fried Chicken Sauced Or Boil Chicken Sauced,which One Sweet Pass???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.