Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,079 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Learn How To Make White Lined Doughnuts, Doughnut Box And Churros - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Learn How To Make White Lined Doughnuts, Doughnut Box And Churros (2605 Views)

Milky Doughnut.. Miliky Donut. / Easiest Way To Make White Buttercream (2 Ingredients) - DIY / Recipe For 100 Pieces Of Doughnuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make White Lined Doughnuts, Doughnut Box And Churros by Blacche(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
https:///Ky8pAZb6I6rKIm03c4Wv4E

I would be teaching you how to make
-Soft pillowy white lined doughnuts
-3 doughnuts filling
-Doughnut box and
-Churros: let me tell you why you should learn this, because it's new to the industry and very few people know about it, not even top bakers.
All for #200.Join the group through the WhatsApp group link above
Re: Learn How To Make White Lined Doughnuts, Doughnut Box And Churros by Lenab01: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
The link isn't working
Re: Learn How To Make White Lined Doughnuts, Doughnut Box And Churros by SirMichael1: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
You should include a picture to give us a better idea of what to expect.
Re: Learn How To Make White Lined Doughnuts, Doughnut Box And Churros by Blacche(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
My apologies please message 08109065489 to get added up

Re: Learn How To Make White Lined Doughnuts, Doughnut Box And Churros by Blacche(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Learn How To Make White Lined Doughnuts, Doughnut Box And Churros by Blacche(m): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
https:///Ky8pAZb6I6rKIm03c4Wv4E

In the comfort of your home learn how to make:
-Soft pillowy white lined doughnuts
-3 doughnuts filling
-Doughnut box and
-Churros: let me tell you why you should learn this, because it's new to the industry and very few people know about it, not even top bakers
Re: Learn How To Make White Lined Doughnuts, Doughnut Box And Churros by Blacche(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
If you can't join through the link, please message 08109065489 on WhatsApp to get added.
Re: Learn How To Make White Lined Doughnuts, Doughnut Box And Churros by lekki1444: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2020
Lenab01:
The link isn't working
can you please write me here. i dont go into my pms. i cant remember the email password
Re: Learn How To Make White Lined Doughnuts, Doughnut Box And Churros by GabriellePeake: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
I've always wanted to learn how to make desserts.
Re: Learn How To Make White Lined Doughnuts, Doughnut Box And Churros by mollyfq: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
For me, the best churros I've tasted are my grandmother's churros. I love it more than all the churros in the world. (My grandmother is originally from Puerto Rico, now living in Spain). Churros are traditional Spanish cookies that are made in the form of small croissants made of shortbread dough. Usually hollow inside and filled with almond paste or crushed nuts.
All in all, very tasty! And it's exactly the way my grandmother makes it. I love it so much that the next time I go to Spain, I'll ask her to make me 50 pieces. The frustrating thing is that in over 30 years, she never once told me her cooking secret. At home, I have to take recipes from the network https://churrera.top/en/churro-maker/ and cook on my own. My wife takes pity on me every time and pretends to like it.
Re: Learn How To Make White Lined Doughnuts, Doughnut Box And Churros by thorpido(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2021
Lenab01:
The link isn't working
Wassup

(1) (Reply)

One Food You Must Eat To Be Healthier! / See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) / (PICTURES) This Man Bought 3 Camels For Sallah; Is It Edible???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.