Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Why Buhari Might Die In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Might Die In Office (689 Views)

Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / My Own Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Be The Main Buhari / President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Might Die In Office by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
The truth is, if the hand of God or lucifer is not upon your life,and you get to a sit as high as the office of the president of this dark nation,you would definitely encounter problems.

A certain Reuben Abati once testified about the evil forces en circling asorock. If buhari is wise,he should just resign and step away from the eyes of the public,failure to do so will mark his end!

I'm of the opinion that his sickness is certainly spiritual. Before he became the president, this man was healthy,he was strong enough to campaign 4 times,then after he assumed office and stepped into public eyes, its now problems for him. I know that Alfa's are praying for him,but then, alfa's prayed for abacha.

Buhari should just do the needful and step away from public eyes so that the demons can forget his case in time
Re: Why Buhari Might Die In Office by engreo(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Why Buhari Might Die In Office by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Even prophet iginla advised him to resign,but I think he's more interested in being the president even in death.
engreo:
Hmmm
Re: Why Buhari Might Die In Office by criminalmindz: 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
The airport that was closed will come back to hunt buhari. Save this page....

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Might Die In Office by psucc(m): 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Well he has a choice to make. Stay or leave. But none is efficacious enough to stop death if it wishes to take him.
Re: Why Buhari Might Die In Office by babyfaceafrica: 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lolz
Re: Why Buhari Might Die In Office by vatiqan(m): 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Following...

(1) (Reply)

What Did ABU Zaria Say About Dino Melaye's 1st Degree? / Ibos Have Turned Abuja To Mecca Over Kanu / 7 Bad Habits Of Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.