Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! (93156 Views)

Landlady: Moesha Boduong Is Building A House (Photos) / The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by zainmaxwell(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
TINALETC3:
cheesy, woow , omo see yashh shocked, where ws I wen god ws distributing yaaaaaaaaash shocked
well is all i ave to say
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
adadike281:
nice ukwu!

If that is you on your profile picture , I'll take your physique to hers any day any time , she has nothing on you.
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by teamsynergy: 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
maylisa:
true talk grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy
all of us, we be same same

1 Like

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Melord4(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by noziz(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
and some guys go still worship dis yansh!
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Sike(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is none of my business tho.
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by lereinter(m): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
She reportedly met another guy, Kwaku, who could cater for her needs. Moesha noted that she needed a guy who would take care of her father’s medical bills, provide money for her education, upkeep, hostel accommodation and money for her brother’s school fees.
Moesha further hinted that when her needs became more, she had to break up with Kwaku to date a much older guy, Lardi. According to her, at that time when the interview was done, she was still dating Lardi, who got her a car and pays for her dad’s medical bills, as well as her bills and accommodation.

statement of an olosho
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
maylisa:
true talk grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your ukwu is impressive

1 Like

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Arijude(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
oloshoing to meet up with you and your family needs.
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by AntiNigerian: 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Tonga dey rhyme with Corna' ..... lipsrsealed
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Tisham20(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
trash
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by suremossty(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
sobmos:
You dey do me strong thing.... * whistling*** where's my Vaseline sef. shocked

1 Like

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Penboy: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
woodcook:
Adipose tissue is all I see! cool cool
Badguy.. Na white unilocular gan
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
ilokas:
Chai oh blood of God

Oh boy that kain blood is needed for the erection in this... Scenario grin
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Jammiiee(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
I'd av liked it but dt no is perfect, 123 cnt just change the order cheesy grin
teamsynergy:
who cares when u lost ur V card..... jst keep ur damn business private and tuck DAT ass in.....

I like Ghanaians Tho and some other African countries, they talk about sex quite easily and flaunt their sex life. in Naija na hypocrisy we dey do... everybody na virgin and condom don finish for chemist store, na goat dey use am
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
olabrad:

Lie. You couldn't have seen adipose tissue.

I know say you sabi book, but at least you got my drift. grin grin
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by johncallidon(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Many more prettier & seductive women have flaunted more back-yard like yours and they are still unhappy, na today, next news jare undecided
Yhu can say that again

1 Like

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by CoolAmbience(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
teamsynergy:
who cares when u lost ur V card..... jst keep ur damn business private and tuck DAT ass in.....

I like Ghanaians Tho and some other African countries, they talk about sex quite easily and flaunt their sex life. in Naija na hypocrisy we dey do... everybody na virgin and condom don finish for chemist store, na goat dey use am

Lol. You won't kill me. So funny yet so true.

1 Like

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by ioreth69(f): 12:10am On Mar 11, 2017
grin nice one
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Thisboysef(m): 12:14am On Mar 11, 2017
adadike281:
nice ukwu!
Your own big pass am na
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by AceDomino(m): 12:51am On Mar 11, 2017
1st class gold Digger
1st class LovePeddler
1st class destiny killer
1st class liar
And is her dad always sick?
More of type are in Nigeria
This wantons' need will always be growing Cuz all they are after is money and materials things.
AshawoGirls competing with themselves.
Shioooo
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by AceDomino(m): 12:53am On Mar 11, 2017
adadike281:
nice ukwu!

Nice boobs in your picture though
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by kreezy(m): 1:17am On Mar 11, 2017
Bitch depending on guyz
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Sahkens(m): 1:32am On Mar 11, 2017
woodcook:
Adipose tissue is all I see! cool cool
u read ur Anatomy well **gluteal region**
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by mikolo80: 1:50am On Mar 11, 2017
adadike281:
nice ukwu!
you sef try
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 11, 2017
Fame333:
I wonder what we will be seeing on Instagram in the next 5yrs

That's the issue, in 5 years that ukwu wouldn't be firm anymore rather it will be full of excess flesh and that big boobs will finally start sagging to the waist level. Ladies with such shape gets old on time. That's the reason young guys admire girls with curvaceous ass and bigs boobs, but when it comes to marriage they go for the slim ladies. If you notice girls with this shape attracts older men, late 30's and early 40's when it comes to marriage.
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by DeBlessedOne(m): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2017
No do no do, no do gara gara for me.
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by adadike281(f): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2017
mikolo80:
you sef try
lol,thks
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by adadike281(f): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2017
AceDomino:

Nice boobs in your picture though
lol, thks
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by mayortm001(m): 11:21am On Mar 11, 2017
She even try reach 21 some got difiled at 12.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Handkerchief Top To Lagos Club / Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 / Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.