Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back (3080 Views)

Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City / Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? / Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Biafrawillcome: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ipobexposed sarrki come and defend the pedofail

They said he came back at night how come the day is bright. Is it that our night is their day in Kaduna.

Ipobexposed and sarrki answer?

Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Biafrawillcome: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Buhari is not back. APC lie media
Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Biafrawillcome: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Buhari prove yourself

8 Likes

Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by tinsel: 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
All these Alaba, Nnewi, Onitsha and Aba traders that full social media are destroying the igbos by there negative thoughts.
Ona emezi ifere.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by omenkaLives(m): 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
I told them yesterday this poster is likely not a biafran. All he does is create funny threads that ridicule and deride biafrans and igbos. cheesy

Just negodu nonsense. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Amarabae(f): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Some of you Igbos are beginning to embarass the Igbo nation.
What kind of silly thread is this? Buhari that was shown on tv today in Aso rock.

7 Likes

Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
I told them yesterday this poster is likely not a biafran. All he does is create funny threads that ridicule and deride biafrans and igbos. cheesy

Just negodu nonsense. grin

I wonder if this op is a Biafran o. But Biafrans do ridicule themselves. Didn't u see the other thread of Ipob that

"Ojukwu would have gone to war over Kanu's detention if he was alive"

"We will bomb aso rock this year if KANU is not released"

We give Buhari 7 days MASSOB.

The Liepods are just mess

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Biafrawillcome:
Buhari prove yourself

Is this the Biafrawillcome grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by omenkaLives(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

I wonder if this op is a Biafran o. But Biafrans do ridicule themselves. Didn't u see the other thread of Ipob that

"Ojukwu would have gone to war over Kanu's detention if he was alive"

"We will bomb aso rock this year if KANU is not released"

We give Buhari 7 days MASSOB.

The Liepods are just mess
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
cheesy

My guy
Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
cheesy

What of sarrki the oba of APC members
Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Biafrawillcome: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

Is this the Biafrawillcome grin grin

I am the Bifrawillcome I don't hide my face like u APC
Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Biafrawillcome: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
;DAPC una don run finish ba grin
Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Biafrawillcome:
Ipobexposed sarrki come and defend the pedofail

They said he came back at night how come the day is bright. Is it that our night is their day in Kaduna.

Ipobexposed and sarrki answer?
just imagine what ur doing to ursef!

2 Likes

Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Jabioro: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
tinsel:
All these Alaba, Nnewi, Onitsha and Aba traders that full social media are destroying the igbos by there negative thoughts.
Ona emezi ifere.
He has nothing to offered..
Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Biafrawillcome: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
ethene:

just imagine what ur doing to ursef!

APC media an lies
Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Biafrawillcome: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jabioro:

Don't mind them. They keep lying

1 Like

Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Biafrawillcome: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Omenkalives why are u opening this thread again?
Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by tinsel: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jabioro:
Nna which of the market are you? This your English gave you out.

1 Like

Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Jabioro: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
tinsel:

Nna which of the market are you? This your English gave you out.
Correct the grammar... Mr English
Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by tinsel: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jabioro:
Correct the grammar... Mr English
So you still don't know where you made mistake? It is ' he has nothing to offer'.

1 Like

Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by vedaxcool(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
But COWNU saw PMB himself

Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Biafrawillcome: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
tinsel:

So you still don't know where you made mistake?
It is ' he has nothing to offer'.

Keep correcting the Bihari media crew
Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Jabioro: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
tinsel:

So you still don't know where you made mistake?
It is ' he has nothing to offer'.
.Nothing wrong with that grammar.. you are the one that you don't know where to put your leg
Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Biafrawillcome: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jabioro:
.Nothing wrong with that grammar.. you are the one that you don't know where to put your leg

Everything wrong
Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Biafrawillcome: 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
APC liea
Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by franklingud(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Some of you Igbos are beginning to embarass the Igbo nation.
What kind of silly thread is this? Buhari that was shown on tv today in Aso rock.
Nne, they said that he came back last night in kaduna airport..
Mind you, they said ''NIGHT'' but it was broad daylight when he was shown on tv.

My own is osinbajo should go on and rule. Buhari should resign and retire. Period.
Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Biafrawillcome: 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
franklingud:

Nne, they said that he came back last night in kaduna airport..
Mind you, they said ''NIGHT'' but it was broad daylight when he was shown on tv.

My own is osinbajo should go on and rule. Buhari should resign and retire. Period.

Brother u have sense. Didn't u see that date on that Facebook account.

Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Biafrawillcome: 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
2016 sorry
Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Tazdroid(m): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Baba don show, no doubt

But that gbagaun by Mr. Ezeobi Kingsley "mr presidents is back" is colossal. My bones trembled
Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by tollyboy5(m): 12:02am On Mar 11, 2017
Biafrawillcome:
APC liea
shebi you sey you no dey hide post ya picture.
Re: Superior Picture That Buhari Is Not Back by Jabioro: 6:41am On Mar 11, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

Everything wrong
Keep it wrong and have a nice weekend my dear corrector..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Angrily Walks Babachir Lawal Out Of Office, Calls Him A Thief / Police Brutalise Charly Boy In Abuja / Nigeria Military Burns Innocent People Homes In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.