Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,779 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) (40627 Views)

Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v / Shiites’ Member Faints On Hearing News Of Buhari’s Return / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by pellswizz: 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
See wetin baba don cause, within how many hours......... Ah! Buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by DozieInc(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
For once most Nigerians don't want their President to return?
Not a good omen.
Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by AkachukwuD(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hahahah

I don't believe this. I think Buhari's loyalist should tried and improve their lies
Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by pabon(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Evuls
Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by Evergreen4(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
More people to faint, especially that pomo gov. from Ekiti state. i no call name

2 Likes

Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by zanogo(m): 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
Soreza:
ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT 70% OF IT'S CITIZEN DON'T WANT THIER PRESIDENT TO COME BACK, BLAME THE PRESIDENT NOT THE PEOPLE.
You must be a poor student of statistics, when did 5% turn to 70% ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:
Make him no wakeup
Baba is here
I've created numerous account just to entertain you...hahahahahahahahaha .
Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by Soreza(m): 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
zanogo:

You must be a poor student of statistics, when did 5% turn to 70% ?
if the south East, south south,obviously yorubas that want their son to be president and also shites and Northern Christians,even pdp Muslims, if all this people are 5%then I must say u are indeed the poor student of statistics

1 Like

Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by zanogo(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Soreza:
if the south East, south south,obviously yorubas that want their son to be president and also shites and Northern Christians,even pdp Muslims, if all this people are 5%then I must say u are indeed the poor student of statistics
we all know those 5% of the population that are not happy about the news and mind you the shiites are not up to 0.15% of the population

2 Likes

Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by Codes151(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
How true is this crap
Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by Skyken99(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
subtlemee:
The way I'm seeing things people go faint plenty o.
Lol
Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by Sammiejokes(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Soreza:
ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT 70% OF IT'S CITIZEN DON'T WANT THIER PRESIDENT TO COME BACK, BLAME THE PRESIDENT NOT THE PEOPLE.
how did you arrive at your 70%.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by castrokins(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Some F00ls Will Still Tell You It's Southern Christians That Wants Buhari Dead.
Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Laughs hehehe
Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Body odour frm the airport! Kasa final!
Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by Ostyn555: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Is the president now a nightmare to his subjects?

1 Like

Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by kuuljay(m): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Soreza:
so even after election you still believe this eastern hate represent nigeria grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:
Kaaaaaaaaaanuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! i hope u are seeing cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Kanu would make you meet your Waterloo one-day
Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by DESTINY41(m): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
After a very long excursion TO LONDON, HE S BACK WITH NO PLANS FOR NIGERIANS

JUST WATCH HOW DOLLAR GO HIT 600 NAIRA, IN COUPLE OF WEEKS

THIS MAN DEY SCARE OUR ECONOMY O OH
PRICE OF FOOD STUFF GO SKY ROCK now
#WENOWANTAGAIN
Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
nkwuocha:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oh! Man of little faith.Buhari is going back to London soon. He just came to "show face" as his government is being threatened by Osibanjo's uncommon competence.
Seems it's not only IPoooood wants him dead. grin cheesy
when wil you faint your own

3 Likes

Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by Annie939(f): 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
haba nawaooooo
Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
DozieInc:
For once most Nigerians don't want their President to return?
Not a good omen.
and for the first time people are celebrating in streets as the best president return.
Those that ate our yam,like your father wil never like buhari to return.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
FriendNG:
Hahahaha grin grin grin Hahahahaha

After all the sacrifices and promises the Shites make that Buhari will never come back alive. Here is the man and there is nothing you can do to harm him.

Buhari is blessed and God will surely protect him from your magics.

"Nothing will happen to us besides what God has decreed for us. He is our Guardian. In God alone do the believers trust." | 9-51 "
Did you see the video of when he alighted from the plane? He almost fell. TWICE!

Instead of you people to let a poor, sick, old man to attend to his illness, you'll politicize the matter and force the fellow to go and kick a bucket standing on it's own by the roadside.
Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by DozieInc(m): 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and for the first time people are celebrating in streets as the best president return.
Those that ate our yam,like your father wil never like buhari to return.
It's obvious his return is not for his best interest, but to serve the interest of the power hungry.
How many APC states celebrated his return?
How many geo political zones were their celebrations?
Check your facts right.
Good he is back.
Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by nkwuocha: 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
when wil you faint your own

Faint Ke? An akpu eating igbo man like me? I no dey sip fura dey nunu as my three square meal na!

1 Like

Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 1:05am On Mar 11, 2017
FriendNG:
Hahahaha grin grin grin Hahahahaha

After all the sacrifices and promises the Shites make that Buhari will never come back alive. Here is the man and there is nothing you can do to harm him.

Buhari is blessed and God will surely protect him from your magics.

"Nothing will happen to us besides what God has decreed for us. He is our Guardian. In God alone do the believers trust." | 9-51 "
But even the president isnt fit naaa!
Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 1:07am On Mar 11, 2017
His not 100% fit it's all packaging

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5mPMB5tbi0
Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by brownhawk: 1:43am On Mar 11, 2017
GameGod:
Kaaaaaaaaaanuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! i hope u are seeing cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
lols he looks like a Billy goat
Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by sunnymighty(m): 3:07am On Mar 11, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
Pitiful...jst wen d man was gettin used 2 a few weeks of fresh air created by d vice president, the bad news frm daura flew in and cut off his air supply gringringrin

Gbam! lols

1 Like

Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by orisa37: 5:41am On Mar 11, 2017
This is a Shiite from Futa Jalon wanting to visit Ekiti State.
Re: Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) by Ibro2005: 6:07am On Mar 11, 2017
The picture is not Photoshoped....but differ from the story.
This is when they challenged Buratai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba / Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos / Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.