Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest (40533 Views)

DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South / Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat / Blockade Of Saraki’s Home Must Have Been By His Security Aides, Police Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by Gistok4: 8:24pm On May 07, 2019
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt.- Gen. Tukur Buratai expressed this on Tuesday in response to challenge by certain indigenes, who blockaded the Airport street, asserting the military snatched their territory.

Buratai talked at the establishment laying function for development of the “Military Command Estate and Headquarters, Directorate of Army Legal Services” at Muhammadu Buhari Cantonment at Giri reporting in real time port street.

It said their activity would not yield any outcome.

“This specific domain (land) was conceded to the Nigerian armed force in 1979.

“Be that as it may, we got the official distribution with the Right of Occupancy (C of O) in 1997 by the Federal Capital Administration.

In 2011, when all land in the region were disavowed and proprietors of land were coordinated to re-ensure their territory, the Nigerian armed force alongside different administrations, Navy and Air Force, we due apply for the re-confirmation.

“We paid the duty that was intended for the re-confirmation and got our affirmation. In other words that we have lawfully and convenient confirm this specific land,” Buratai said.

He said that every one of the archives of the land were with the Abuja Geographical Information Service – AGIS, of the FCT.

“Along these lines, any move to disturb our exercises here (continuous development take a shot at the land) will be pointless. We have all the lawful support,” the military boss said.

Buratai prompted those charging the military got their territory to channel to their objection to the fitting quarters instead of dissenting and blockading parkways.

They – nonconformists, ought not enable themselves to be cheated and bring the laws into their hands,” he said.

News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that development of structures are as of now continuous in the more than 4,000 hectares of land to suit recently settled Headquarters of Army Aviation Corps, Women corps, Space Command, just as officers and fighters quarters.

Additionally situated in the land is base camp of the Nigerian armed force’s Farms and Ranches Ltd.

An alliance of FCT indigenous affiliations had as of late been blaming the military for getting their territory and challenged to the National Assembly over the issue.

Read more: https://gistok.ng/buratai-reacts-to-the-blockade-of-the-convoy-of-osinbajo-for-the-protest-against-the-capture-of-the-army-of-the-lands-of-abuja/

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by EASY39(m): 9:46pm On May 07, 2019
FTC Thank God God If Ademola adeleke my legal governor can make it out of hurdles of all litigation before him,i believe i will make in life,PLS LIKE Adeleke authentic Governor of osun and SHARE for burantai apc puppet.

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by Pabloosas(m): 11:36pm On May 07, 2019
grin
Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by Wuuworld(m): 11:36pm On May 07, 2019
Right now we are still celebrating Liverpool's victory.
We will look into this matter in the next Eke market day.

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by xperienced(m): 11:37pm On May 07, 2019
Messi is the Goat, Messi is the Goat, but the Goat I saw today was tied on a tree and not allowed to move around.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 07, 2019
Wuuworld:
Vvv

Who be this fowl again

1 Like

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 07, 2019
xperienced:
E

Another misguided element
Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by LazyGold(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2019
PSG 2.0

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by scholes0(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2019
Where again?
What a news.
Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by Olaking123(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2019
Okay but please tell him to react to Liverpool win against low key barca.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by RexTramadol1: 11:39pm On May 07, 2019
Make dem com take free land for my area o

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 07, 2019
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Barcelona vs Liverpool match further highlights the importance of the Ramadan season of our Muslim brothers. Sadio mane and Salah fasted all day and Allah answered their prayers with a stunning victory while Barcelona teams made up of Christian players where so overconfident and downplayed the importance of fasting. We Christians need to emulate our Muslim brothers and get closer to God. Even Jesus fasted for forty days and forty nights to defeat the devil sad

40 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by Olaking123(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2019
Okay but please tell him to react to Liverpool win against low key barca.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by AngelicBeing: 11:40pm On May 07, 2019
Omoniles tongue

1 Like

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by stevebless: 11:41pm On May 07, 2019
What's with the big grammar? Na court house we dey?

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by Wuuworld(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2019
8y88y8:

Who be this fowl again
Na your Malley side guy.
Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by utenwuson: 11:42pm On May 07, 2019
There is land in bornu, leave the Abuja own and open another head quarter in sambisa...... Leave civilian alone oga burantashi

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by kushercain: 11:43pm On May 07, 2019
We go soon see buratai reacts to.Liverpool champions League win grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by goat22: 11:44pm On May 07, 2019
Wuuworld:
Right now we are still celebrating Liverpool's victory.
We will look into this matter in the next Eke market day.

Belle dey big you no like am see am, prevention is better
than cure, HGI drug go do am, whether you be man or
woman, prevention is better than cure, many many doctors
them don dey find am, belle they big you no like am see
am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by Amowap2019(m): 11:45pm On May 07, 2019
Messi Right now inside him canteen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by wethebest(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2019
Thieves
Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by omocalabar(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Barcelona vs Liverpool match further highlights the importance of the Ramadan season of our Muslim brothers. Sadio mane and Salah fasted all day and Allah answered their prayers with a stunning victory while Barcelona teams made up of Christian players where so overconfident and downplayed the importance of fasting. We Christians need to emulate our Muslim brothers and get closer to God. Even Jesus fasted for forty days and forty nights to defeat the devil sad
u are very correct sir...The Ramadan fast is very important, it signifies the origin of stupidity in Africa..

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by DelphiOracle(m): 11:50pm On May 07, 2019
GoTV:
abeg make we hear word.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by phetto(m): 11:56pm On May 07, 2019
GoTV:

Total gibberish

49 Likes

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by UncleSnr(m): 11:57pm On May 07, 2019
If you see the expanse of land these guys (Army and Air force) occupy along that road eh!
I just dey pity UniAbuja girls, na una go be food for military men.
Source of relaxation, especially at weekend.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by Happyfela(m): 12:02am On May 08, 2019
You're foolish Bruh
GoTV:

27 Likes

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by kunmiiii: 12:05am On May 08, 2019
GoTV:

This one don come again with hin yeye...Shut up jare angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by davillian(m): 12:10am On May 08, 2019
grin
Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by cyprus000: 12:16am On May 08, 2019
GoTV:
slowpoke

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by ABELKIDO(m): 12:24am On May 08, 2019
GoTV:
You are not a Christian.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:24am On May 08, 2019
Time bomb is about to explode in this country

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan / INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.