Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child (57191 Views)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Expecting Their Second Child / Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child / Davido Confirms Sony Music Tried To Change His Sound. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by ekems2017(f): 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Why not get married and stop scattering children around the world.

Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by SafeDavid(m): 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Congrats to him...He sure has a lot to do with the 30 Billion in his account.

Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by LesbianBoy(m): 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Rubbish!
Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by TinaAnita(f): 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bad news for his first baby-mama! A grown up kid having kids here and there without commitment. Shout out to the real guys who are yet to join the baby mam's club. Don Jazzy, Dbanj, Banky-W, etc. Real guys don't do shit!
Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by AshawoGirl(f): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by mallamsk: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
scanner in town

Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by CaroLyner(f): 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Guess sophie momodu's nude display didnt work grin
Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by theway83: 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
congratulations
Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by LesbianBoy(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
softwerk:
Small Boy, Spoilt Brat, Froggy Voice angry

A pack of Gold Cycle Condom is just N50

I blame the useless small girls stupidly registering in the baby mama's club cry

How did you know the price of condom

Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by wink2015(m): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
TUFACE ( 2BABA ) was into this baby mama thing where he had so many unaccounted for children which left tuface in shame and disgrace. Now davido is following the troubled waters of tuface idibia.
Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by pussyAvenger: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
softwerk:

I blame the useless small girls stupidly registering in the baby mama's club cry
park well joor

u don't want him to have kids?

rich dudes rarely marry the day cuz they can't find true L
Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by koolcat: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
DESTINY41:
After a very long excursion TO LONDON, HE S BACK WITH NO PLANS FOR NIGERIANS

JUST WATCH HOW DOLLAR GO HIT 600 NAIRA, IN COUPLE OF WEEKS

THIS MAN DEY SCARE OUR ECONOMY O OH
PRICE OF FOOD STUFF GO SKY ROCK now
#WENOWANTAGAIN
So in essence, u wished him dead?
Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by dacovajnr: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
softwerk:

You been going about pricing Condoms?? shocked

Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by TinaAnita(f): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
You been going about pricing Condoms?? shocked

Any guy who plays safe must know the price of condom. If you don't know the price of condom then it means you don't play safe

Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by DESTINY41(m): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Did your village people use your DESTINY for Nairabet?

What's Buhari's biz with Davido or his baby mama (s)?

Get prompt psychiatric help!

Why are you so harsh with your comment ?

You sure say you don eat since morning so ? Well if that is your case
You taking things personally well I could relate. Recession at its peak
Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by skitkid2(m): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
softwerk:

Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by Ayblaize(m): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Smh.. All this babymama trend but why?. .dnt they think about the future?, that FAMILY is number one...now when their children grow, of what pride and fulfillment would it be to tell them about their mothers ..TIMI DAKOLO is a man I respect so much,he is the most responsible male artiste in Nigeria.Take it or leave it. His videos, meaningful lyrics, his love for his Family. But unfortunately most Nigerians don't listen too much to his type of music compared to the noise makers with meaningless lyrics that flaunt wealth, leave on drugs, womanise ...
See his pictures with his family below.. Is this not what is called FUFILLMENT?

Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by pussyAvenger: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
ekems2017:
Why not get married and stop scattering children around the world.
who marriage help

abi na u he go marry

Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by DESTINY41(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
koolcat:
So in essence, u wished him dead?

Not at all
Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by dacovajnr: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
TinaAnita:

Any guy who plays safe must know the price of condom. If you don't know the price of condom then it means you don't play safe
There are some certain things I don't buy with my personal money and to mention feww: Alcoholic drinks, Condoms, Cigarettes,Mango and Agbalumo grin grin..as for condoms I get supplies from a Friend who is a Distributor of Gold Circle Latex Condoms kiss
Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by Temysteve(m): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
softwerk:

(Gold cycle and condom) hmmmmmm, something is fishy.

Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by pussyAvenger: 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
TinaAnita:
Bad news for his first baby-mama! A grown up kid having kids here and there without commitment. Shout out to the real guys who are yet to join the baby mam's club. Don Jazzy, Dbanj, Banky-W, etc. Real guys don't do shit!
I think some guys have learnt that they can enjoy themselves and still get kids from ladies

why tie down your life to one woman when u can perch around like bird

Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
softwerk:

Easy wiv him, maybe the condom burst... cheesy
Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by praisekeyzz(m): 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
May We dey look na!

Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by cytell56: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
ojibole:
told y'all exclusively a few days ago that Davido is expecting his second child with an Atlanta based 24 year old girl named Amanda. Well, he has confirmed it. During a live Instagram interview with Gbemi Beat FM that just ended a few minutes ago, Davido, who already has a daughter, confirmed he's expecting another child when Gbemi asked him if the rumour is true.

source: http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/davido-confirms-rumor-has-it.html?m=1
2 Baba junior brother and Nice cousin!!!
Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by cytell56: 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
ojibole:
told y'all exclusively a few days ago that Davido is expecting his second child with an Atlanta based 24 year old girl named Amanda. Well, he has confirmed it. During a live Instagram interview with Gbemi Beat FM that just ended a few minutes ago, Davido, who already has a daughter, confirmed he's expecting another child when Gbemi asked him if the rumour is true.

source: http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/davido-confirms-rumor-has-it.html?m=1
Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by TinaAnita(f): 11:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
There are some certain things I don't buy with my personal money and to mention feww: Alcoholic drinks, Condoms, Cigarettes,Mango and Agbalumo grin grin..as for condoms I get supplies from a Friend who is a Distributor of Gold Circle Latex Condoms kiss

When is the next supply of condoms? You must be a pumping machine hehehe
Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Girls will always be girls,flash a little bling bling and them go give you green light to ruin their lives,Davido keep chopping all them broads jare,I go soon join you.

Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by baby124: 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
He's going to regret it soon. He's so dumb but he doesn't realize yet. His father needs to pay more attention to this davido
Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by teebillz: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
softwerk:

Is that your pic?
Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:02am On Mar 11, 2017
softwerk:

I know people are not suppose to say this but I prefer to abstain than to use a condom. It just is not real to me.
Re: Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child by sshalom(m): 12:05am On Mar 11, 2017
These celebrities would do well to remember how they were brought up. This will probably aid them in proper decision making.

Williams Uchemba And Mitchel Ihezue Height Difference / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) / Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Acquires G-Wagon, Slams Haters (Photos)