Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" (51530 Views)

Karen Igho Shines In New Photos / Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) / Karen Igho Shows Off Sultry Figure. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by flyover30(m): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
a German man once asked me d meaning of cream because he hasn't used it all his life.africa and chameleon na 5&6

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by davidif: 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
"My son in yellow enough"

Wow! Such a pathetic comment. Since when did being "yellow" or bright enough become a virtue? Kai!!!! Africans sef.

6 Likes

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by TinaAnita(f): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fake complexion, fake boobs, fake nails, everything fake. I just hope her husband really appreciates her new complexion.

I can't imagine getting married to a fair dude only for him to transform to black later? Who takes that? That's deception

6 Likes

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Adesiji77: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Seems the mods are doing overtime tonight cheesy
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by brainiac228(m): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
DESTINY41:
After a very long excursion TO LONDON, HE S BACK WITH NO PLANS FOR NIGERIANS

JUST WATCH HOW DOLLAR GO HIT 600 NAIRA, IN COUPLE OF WEEKS

THIS MAN DEY SCARE OUR ECONOMY O OH
PRICE OF FOOD STUFF GO SKY ROCK now
#WENOWANTAGAIN
Lol haha
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Good to know she stopped bleaching.

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by smartkester(m): 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sugarhugs:
Awww she now looks ugly.
shey you you fine ba??

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Karanjar(m): 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Mayflowa(m): 12:06am On Mar 11, 2017
teamsynergy:
na cool headed celeb she be oo... some fans can be so crazy... Dem go push u till u get ugly wit dem..her response is quite mature and damn lovely....you rock gal...

She just said the truth. When you are with a whiteman, you begin to appreciate your blackness and ladies will start liking their natural hair. She is married to a whiteman and any attempt to lighten her colour is interpreted as inferiority. So she gotta adjust

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Quintessential1(f): 12:10am On Mar 11, 2017
Well, it's a good thing she quit bleaching! Honestly, bleaching is one heck of an ordeal ladies will never admit. Once you start, you get trapped. They can't quit for fear of the drastic changes that would occur. And so they continue struggling to keep up. It comes with a lot of trouble, you know... Fragile skin, smelly body, dark knees and knuckles, sun burn, discoloration in some parts of the body, injuries that take long to heal, money!!

The troubles that come with it are too much, Abeg. Girls just won't be wise!

6 Likes

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Akposkool(m): 12:10am On Mar 11, 2017
This Karen is dull brain wise
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by blkmum700: 12:12am On Mar 11, 2017
people shall just stupid for this world shall,She way yellow shey God give her option to choose between yellow and black before coming to this world?
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by tutudesz: 12:24am On Mar 11, 2017
Sugarhugs:
Awww she now looks ugly.
Take a look at the mirror and ask yourself just one simple question, are you beautiful in everybody eyes?

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Nofuckgiven: 12:29am On Mar 11, 2017
Quintessential1:
Well, it's a good thing she quit bleaching! Honestly, bleaching is one heck of an ordeal ladies will never admit. Once you start, you get trapped. They can't quit for fear of the drastic changes that would occur. And so they continue struggling to keep up. It comes with a lot of trouble, you know... Fragile skin, smelly body, dark knees and knuckles, sun burn, discoloration in some parts of the body, injuries that take long to heal, money!!

You forgot to add the worse...skin cancer undecided
BTW the idiotic mod who banned me I have one word for you!

Abeg go and die!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
"My son is yellow enough", English!.

That's the only one you spotted? You've got to be kidding.
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 11, 2017
Nigerians and hypocrisy.

"See how black she is"
"She's ugly now"

And in the next breath

"I don't even know why women bleach"
"Women and fake"

4 Likes

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by camaraderi(m): 1:36am On Mar 11, 2017
goldbim:
The world'll be a better place if there can be an Automatic slap button on every social media platform.maybe it'll help people to mind their business!!..cool response from karen cool..

Why you no go support shit. You haf join bad gang.
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by RedboneSmith(m): 1:41am On Mar 11, 2017
She took it rather well.
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by mekasyns: 2:10am On Mar 11, 2017
This is exactly how her mum is.....love her new look I must confess..
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 11, 2017
habgito:

Cancer survivor, mother of one and Big Brother Africa reality show winner Karen Igho shared this photo with her fans to celebrate Woman's day yesterday.

She didn't expect someone was going to say she was now looking too black and maybe it was because her cream has finished.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/my-husband-loves-my-color-way-it-is.html

She's really beautiful, I find her ravishingly attractive.
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Ohemut: 4:46am On Mar 11, 2017
Na wa o

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by sisisioge: 5:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Shebi them for put her before pics beside her after for those of us who doesn't really know her to see the difference.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 11, 2017
That's how girls do it now

They are light-skinned until after they get married

once they are married they start singing "I don't want to put any chemical on my skin"

because they see no use for lightening cream after marriage..

me sef I will stop using chemicals once I get married

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by mamajaz(f): 6:34am On Mar 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Black/Dark is beautiful always on a woman. So,all this while I had been thinking this lady was a light skin lady,she just admitted she was creaming up?no wonder I did not recognize her at first.

I am honestly happy for your husband,who does not not mind being married to a Chameleon that changes colours every time.
Sometimes too the therapies for cancers do leave indelible pigmentations on the victims' skins.

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by Icaretoo: 6:40am On Mar 11, 2017
Sugarhugs:
Awww she now looks ugly.
that's not true. ...I think she is better of now
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by CairCharles(m): 6:41am On Mar 11, 2017
Sugarhugs:
Awww she now looks ugly.
I thought I was the only one that noticed
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by anonymousmayor(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2017
;Dblack z good 4 Africa
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by thowbie7ven(m): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
Her skin is shinning.
With Makeup and Photoshop...
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by mayorwah98(m): 7:10am On Mar 11, 2017
martineverest:
Ladies won't learn.. My cousin just stopped bleaching too... She's just tired of living fake life
Hehehe
Re: Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" by mayorwah98(m): 7:13am On Mar 11, 2017
Quintessential1:

You said the right thing jawe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vector's New Haircut Lands Him In Trouble [PICS] / BBNaija Winner Efe Arrives Warri(photos) / Regina Daniels Rocks Silky White Bra In New Sexy Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.