Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria (10387 Views)

Tips On Investing In Bonds And Shares / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 / Buying Shares in Nigeria: Companies, Stock Market Trends, & Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria by jidex89200(m): 6:26am On Dec 17, 2009
Hello,
I am thinking about buying some shares in Nigeria but, i dont know the process of going about buying them.
Does anyone know the process of buying them, if the person does not reside in Nigeria.
Thanks.
Re: Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria by folusegun: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2009
u can go thru citibank or stanbic nominees.i tink they av branches outside the country or reps that can take cqare of that.They r simply custodians
Re: Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria by GovtPikin: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2012
All you need on shares is on the link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/YBF-Consult-Ltd/397408886987168?fref=ts

or pls call : 08134535159, 07040049180, 08077122024
YBF Consults LTD
Re: Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria by GovtPikin: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2013
For details on Shares, Stocks on the Capital Market please contact:

YBF Consults Ltd.
HEAD OFFICE: Suite c12, busy mart Plaza,Plot 503,Ebitu ukwe street,Utako district,Jabi, Abuja.
TEL: 07040049180,08098152752
BRANCH OFFICE:Suite 28,Adebimpe Plaza,Asa-dam Rd, Ilorin, kwara State.
TEL:07045029818,08073026631,08030448940.
Re: Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria by FINMGR: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2013
jidex89200: Hello,
I am thinking about buying some shares in Nigeria but, i dont know the process of going about buying them.
Does anyone know the process of buying them, if the person does not reside in Nigeria.
Thanks.
we are a reputable stockbroker in nigeria, all you need is to open an account with us and trade from anywher you are. You can monitor your stock online via our website. You can PM me for more details. You can your email to add you to our mailing list so you get daily price list of stocks traded abd daily market report. We also offer portfolio management to help you determine what stocks to buy or sell. Cheers SEND ME A MAIL dydx2012@yahoo.com
Re: Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
Please, My Father just gave the share certificate of the shares of unity bank he bought for me in 2007. I don't know what to do now as unity bank doesn't exist. 106 units at 50 k per share.i don't even understand that. Its urgent! Any info please?
Re: Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria by FINMGR: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2013
cedaraustine2: Please, My Father just gave the share certificate of the shares of unity bank he bought for me in 2007. I don't know what to do now as unity bank doesn't exist. 106 units at 50 k per share.i don't even understand that. Its urgent! Any info please?
Unity bank exist. Look for a stockbroker and open a cscs account with to list the siad shares. As at yesterday the price is N0.59k
Re: Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria by iyoti: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
@cedaraustine2, the following will have to take place 1. Meet a broker 2. Open a CSCS account with him 3. Broker will take you shares to Unity bank Registrars so as to verify certificate 4. Certificate is brought to CSCS for demetarialization by the Registrars after confirmation that you are the true owner 5. Open a special account with CSCS (Optional) 6. Monitor you stocks Online with CSCS (Optional) 7. Monitor your stocks through your broker's web portal(Optional) 7. It will take not later than 24hrs for your shares to be dematerialized as soon as it gets to CSCS.

I hope this meets your need.

1 Like

Re: Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
iyoti: @cedaraustine2, the following will have to take place 1. Meet a broker 2. Open a CSCS account with him 3. Broker will take you shares to Unity bank Registrars so as to verify certificate 4. Certificate is brought to CSCS for demetarialization by the Registrars after confirmation that you are the true owner 5. Open a special account with CSCS (Optional) 6. Monitor you stocks Online with CSCS (Optional) 7. Monitor your stocks through your broker's web portal(Optional) 7. It will take not later than 24hrs for your shares to be dematerialized as soon as it gets to CSCS.

I hope this meets your need.

Thanks....do u hv a broker..personally? Gimme the contact plz?
Re: Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria by Kamkamdd: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hello N/L!Can anybody help me find the working numbers of Maxifund(a stock broking firm in Lagos).I used them as my stock brokers in 2008/09 wen i was in Lagos.I lost their contact wen i left Lagos.Their nums dat i got from online search is not connecting.Tanx!
Re: Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria by samujoseph(m): 2:07am On Aug 13, 2015
Hello, if there is still any stockbroker out there who can put me through all this and eventually become my stock broker, please reply.
I'll get in touch with you. Thanks
Re: Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria by EDUECO(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2015
samujoseph:
Hello, if there is still any stockbroker out there who can put me through all this and eventually become my stock broker, please reply.
I'll get in touch with you. Thanks
Meristem Securities Nigeria will make your investing easy,their customer service is excellent! Just google Meristem Securities Nig.,and you will be glad you did!

1 Like

Re: Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria by samujoseph(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2015
EDUECO:
Meristem Securities Nigeria will make your investing easy,their customer service is excellent! Just google Meristem Securities Nig.,and you will be glad you did!

Thanks a lot
Re: Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria by Kamkamdd: 12:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Hello all our agents/intending agents.Pls if u've a serious buyer who cannot buy a ship load alone,we're now joining dem 2geda.Bring such buyers as low as 1200 bags,so they can join odas.If u've,pls contact me asp.Tanx!
Re: Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria by Draone: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
What is wrong with unity bank? If you write to them demanding for release of your share certificate that you purchased with your hard earned money, they will keep on twisting you. There are not fair to shareholders. typical example is me. I am warming up to drag them to court for damages. How can some one write an application for over 3 months with remainders and there is no response. Is that a bank or a ministry? I seriouly regreted buying their shares.Thanks
Re: Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria by Nazaretha1(m): 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
You should report them to the NSE.
Draone:
What is wrong with unity bank? If you write to them demanding for release of your share certificate that you purchased with your hard earned money, they will keep on twisting you. There are not fair to shareholders. typical example is me. I am warming up to drag them to court for damages. How can some one write an application for over 3 months with remainders and there is no response. Is that a bank or a ministry? I seriouly regreted buying their shares.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Contemporary 5 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / Investing In Quarry Mining Plant. / Do You Know What 75$ Can Do For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.