Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

ADUKE By T'jan: This Lyrics Are Awesome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ADUKE By T'jan: This Lyrics Are Awesome (680 Views)

John Legend Confesses To A Nigerian Lady That His Lyrics Are All Lies / Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke / Model Aduke Shitta-Bey In Ghana-Must-Go Dress! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ADUKE By T'jan: This Lyrics Are Awesome by Flywaterz(m): 4:32am On Mar 11, 2017
ADUKE LYRICS;

Standing here in this place wondering how long forever will last I'm staring into your face now I'm thinking. wanna see the end of forever with you .

over and over again, wondering how I've been meaning to say, dont wanna wait another day so I'm gonna say this to you anyway
Di iyawo mi aduke, ma to ju e ayanfe mi, girl I made a promise to you and you know I'll be true, di iyawo mi aduke mi oo. eh na only you, I don't wanna feel this way about any other.you be my fire, you be my ginger, everyday I dey craze on top your matter. girl I've been around and now I've found the girl of my dreams, tell me can you blame me.

all I can think about is... your body sleeping in my bed put in the work get the paper so I can give you everything you dreamed of. girl your love has brought me down on my bended knees.will you marry me WILL YOU MARRY ME di iyawo mii aduke ma toju ree ayanfe mii girl I make this promise to you and you know I'll be true di iyawo mi aduke mi oo di iyawo mii aduke(will you marry me) ma toju ree ayanfe.

Girl I made this promise to you, and you know I'll be true di iyawo mi aduke o oh o I will do anything for you will you come live this life with me I know I'm not perfect, no. but I love you more than words can say take my hands and tell me that you'll... staaaaay di iyawo mi aduke ma toju ree ayanfe mii girl I make this promise to you and you know I'll be true di iyawo mi aduke mi oo di iyawo mi aduke ma toju ree ayanfe mii girl I make this promise to you and you know I'll be true di iyawo mi aduke mi oo do iwawo mi adule (4ce).
Before we start chit chatting, i want to ask if you have subscribed to my blog, if you haven't abeg, plsss go and do it now... i can see you are already doing that, thanks God Bless.

so my amazing readrs how are you doing this saturday hope you are enjoying the weekend, weekends are always stressful, though it's a day of resting for the working adults but for you currently in school, still under mummy you need to work.

this song has become one of my favourites ever since i heard it. the lyrics are just epic! i do it listen to it often and often and i will like you also to watch the video of the song HERE and give me a feedback about what you think in the comment section below.

"I HOPE YOU LIKE IT"

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Mobbed By Fans At The Lagos University Hostel At Video Shoot (pics,vid) / Kissdaniel Thanks Nigerian Music Legend, Jahbless, For Discovering Him / Wasiu Ayinde, K1 De Ultimate Accused Of Been Disrespectful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.