Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,179 members, 7,957,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba (16897 Views)

CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS / Construction Of 8flats, 4units Of 2bdrms /4 Units Of Mini Flats By Rotecch77 / For Sale Filling Station At Iyana Ipaja Lagos Call Babs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by HolyCraig: 7:25am On Mar 16, 2017
Good one.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by jeftalene(m): 7:25am On Mar 16, 2017
Our services include;
Piling/Pile Foundation
Pile Load Test
Soil Test/Geotechnical Survey
Integrity Test
Underpinning of Weak/Faulty Foundations
Structural Steel Construction
Clearing/Opening up of Large Expanse of Land
Estate Road/Drainage works
Dredging
Project/Contract Partnership @ budget-friendly rates anywhere in Nigeria.

We are;
Heavens Contractors Ltd
Phone: +2348167394799

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 16, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 16, 2017
Oh jeez it made front page, time to unfollow as we'll have all the never do wells now commenting angry

I'll come back later after their awoof data runs out and/or they've tired themselves of their mindless drivels.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by adewale9050: 7:39am On Mar 16, 2017
[/color][/b]
[color=#990000]

ARRESTING ONLY YORUBA IN ILE - IFE BCUS OF THE CLASH BTW US AND HAUSA IS A BAD THING FOR US.IT WE MAKE US TO CUTTING OF DIS ZOO COUNTRY[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by skimanski(m): 7:40am On Mar 16, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Credit definitely due Sir.

I'm considering just giving the finishing of my main house to you or Oga Skimanski but I need to swell up the account first.

You do USA level work and you should be proud of your team.

My Oga. Your Boy dey loyal oooo. Nice Project.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 16, 2017
Semi and fully detached five (5), four (4) and three (3) bedroom duplexes with all rooms ensuite and BQ, are up for sale.
Faculties: Gym, swimming pool and event centre.
Flexible payment options available.

Call/WhatsApp: +2348138718647; +2348023480776
Info@naijapropertiesonline.com
www.naijapropertiesonline.com/listings/2nd-toll-gate-ochid-hotel-road-eleganza/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by lonelydora: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2017
FastShipping:

Don't be shocked to know that it cost a lot cheaper to have Lafarge or other cement/concrete supply companies supply concrete to your site. Our people are still stuck in 17th century mind set. I asked a popular engineer here if he was aware that companies bring ready mixed concrete to the site, I was shocked he wasn't aware. The person actually said such service can only happen in America but he was shocked when I told him I first saw such thing happened in Abuja in 1997.

I concur. A friend of mine who works with Lafarge explained explicitly how it is cheaper to buy a 'READY MIX'. Most engineers are yet to realize it is indeed cheaper.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by AngelicBeing: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by danemenike: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2017
FastShipping:

Don't be shocked to know that it cost a lot cheaper to have Lafarge or other cement/concrete supply companies supply concrete to your site. Our people are still stuck in 17th century mind set. I asked a popular engineer here if he was aware that companies bring ready mixed concrete to the site, I was shocked he wasn't aware. The person actually said such service can only happen in America but he was shocked when I told him I first saw such thing happened in Abuja in 1997.

Great idea, I'll definitely give it a second thought.

Engr. Daniel

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by iykenathan162(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2017
are u guys paying for all these ads.. @seun ayam not understanding ooo....

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by emmadejust(m): 9:38am On Mar 16, 2017
architectB:

Good evening @EgunMogaji... Thanks for your comment. Concerning your question, i regret to say that the Ready mix does not save cost at all ooo; as a matter of fact, it is a lot more expensive than the manual method that most people are wont to use.

As at today, the cost of Ready mix (from Lafarge) is about 40k per cubic metre for grade 25 concrete while you can get the same mix (albeit not as pure as you might want it to be) for between 20 - 25k if done manually.

On large projects, Ready mix is advised but on this project (which is small), we [size=15pt]were just trying to make a statement, being the first project we were getting from the institution.[/size]
Apart from cost issues, Ready mix is waaaaay better than manual in every regard... I mean you can spend 2 hours to cast a slab that will otherwise take you at least 10 hours...

This is going extra mile and sacrificial (adding your own values)..which Sometimes it will not be acknowledge by the client, so you take it as part of building your capacity in innovative way in delivering works.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by saheedbadmus(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2017
Wow Op nice work.. even those u r working would be impressed.. more and more jobs coming on d way bro..

And op pls don't forget to reach out to us
CREST-COATING LTD when it's reaches painting stage..
[size=18 pt]
@ Crest Coating we produce all kind of paints be it Texcoat, Flexcoat, Washable paints, Mirror paints, Emulsion, POP, Putty, Gloss etc

Don't forget we would deliver the paint to the exact site were you would be needing it..

Also A superlative bonus awaits you once you refer SAHEED-BADMUS as your source of this info.

Contact us today via:
Mobile: 08034040229 or 08155489041
Head Office:5, Oseni Akinighain Street,
Dele Ara B/Stop, Ikotun Oshodi Isolo,Lagos..
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by dayleke: 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by chuksjuve(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
chukkyconcepts Landscape & Beatifications
We provide the best of gardening, horticulture and beautification service
we simply add value to your real estate projects.
mobile/whatsapp: +2348176022315
Email: chuksjuve@gmail.com
instagram: chukkyconcepts

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by InvertedHammer: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
architectB:
foundation works
/
Isn't this a waste of materials?

9" blocks with rebars spaced 4ft apart will give you the same structural integrity.

This seems like an overkill.
\

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Thank you for your response.

The issue here is the fact that labor is too cheap in Nigeria. I am guilty of that too because sometimes when I pay asking price to artisans I just have to add more to it just so that I can sleep at night.

Over here, when you are paying cement folks at $35 per hour then you only want to pay them for 2 hours instead of 8 hours grin

4 guys at $35/hour for two hours = $280.00, versus 8 guys at $35/hour for 8 hours = $2,240.00

I think you did good by "packaging" this, hopefully it will result in more projects your way.

@ËgunMogaji... i think labour is cheap down here because there are too many artisans pursuing too little available jobs...Most times Artisans and indeed professionals are very cautious when charging because there is this phobia that the client can easily get someone else to do the same job...
Ameeeen ooo... i really do appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
money121:
Op May you Finish the Construction without any casualty at Site... More Projects coming your way...

You can Contact Us for the Roofing....
Call/WhatsApp 080-85-310-359

Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For The Stone Coated Roofing Tile >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work

Ameeen sir! Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
dessz:
wait why is no one talking about the fire station but arguing about cement and concrete. undecided

Hahahahahaha! I dont mind though... Thanks ooo
Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
aragon4realz:
alright at list this is a good development

Thanks my brother...
Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
HolyCraig:
Good one.

Thanks a lot @Holycraig...
Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
BestHyper:
Good

Thanks for your compliment @BestHyper... Regards
Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Oh jeez it made front page, time to unfollow as we'll have all the never do wells now commenting angry

I'll come back later after their awoof data runs out and/or they've tired themselves mindless drivels.

Hahahaahahahaha! Bros u get mouth oooo... Pls don't unfollow abeg oooo... i dey hail ooo

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
skimanski:

My Oga. Your Boy dey loyal oooo. Nice Project.

Thanks for the compliment
Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
emmadejust:

This is going extra mile and sacrificial (adding your own values)..which Sometimes it will not be acknowledge by the client, so you take it as part of building your capacity in innovative way in delivering works.

I concur but stuff like dis is sometimes necessary to grow ur practice... Regards

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
Isn't this a waste of materials?

9" blocks with rebars spaced 4ft apart will give you the same structural integrity.

This seems like an overkill.
\

It is not an overkill at all... cost wise, i might agree with u but in general terms, not at all... regards

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Concreting of the Ground Beams

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Concreting of Ground Beams

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by InvertedHammer: 5:32am On Mar 17, 2017
architectB:

It is not an overkill at all... cost wise, i might agree with u but in general terms, not at all... regards

Kudos.

You are building to specifications.

How much cubic meters of concrete did you use at this level?

Btw, I just saw your 5-bedroom project pictures. Where did you find the guys that did the wardrobes and tiling? They did marvelous job.
\

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by mufutau55(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Btw, I just saw your 5-bedroom project pictures. Where did you find the guys that did the wardrobes and tiling? They did marvelous job.

The overall job on that project was splendid.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 1:44am On Mar 18, 2017
Still on ground beam casting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two 3-Storey Buildings Collapse In Aba, One Dead (Photos) / How To Calculate Or Estimate Longspan Aluminium Roofing Sheets. / ROYAL FLOURISH PARK, Eluju Buy & Build Land Don't Miss It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.