Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba (16871 Views)

CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS / Construction Of 8flats, 4units Of 2bdrms /4 Units Of Mini Flats By Rotecch77 / For Sale Filling Station At Iyana Ipaja Lagos Call Babs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
After Casting of gound beams and starting off the filling of the panels...

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 1:40am On Mar 22, 2017
Applying Damp proof membrane (DPM)

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Pictures showing Blinding works in Progress...

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by koolengrtimmy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nice job, what grade of concrete was proposed for , what was achieved at 28days ? Was cube test done to know the strength of concrete mix? Even ready mix cannot be trusted.
Did you allow the ground beam cure enough before backfilling with sand?
Well neat job done, more pictures are welcome.
Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
koolengrtimmy:
Nice job, what grade of concrete was proposed for , what was achieved at 28days ? Was cube test done to know the strength of concrete mix? Even ready mix cannot be trusted.
Did you allow the ground beam cure enough before backfilling with sand?
Well neat job done, more pictures are welcome.

Thanks for your comment... The proposed Grade of concrete was 25 N/m3... We did do a cube test and After 28 days, the strength of the concrete was a little above 23 N/m3...
Thanks a lot
Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pictures showing reinforcement works in progress...

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pictures showing Casting of Floor Slab...

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 12:11am On Mar 28, 2017
Still on casting of columns...

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pictures showing completed Raft Slab...

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pictures showing Kickers and Column reinforcements...

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Pictures showing standing columns and ongoing block setting...

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by Onuokwu: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
Can you tell us the features of this fire station? Also time to completion. I presume you want the client to remain anonymous otherwise it will be good to know who? Is this for a private company/individual or government?
Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pictures showing Block setting in progress...

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by arcahmad(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
interesting...
Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by ricki: 1:54am On Apr 06, 2017
adewale9050:
[/color][/b]
[color=#990000]

ARRESTING ONLY YORUBA IN ILE - IFE BCUS OF THE CLASH BTW US AND HAUSA IS A BAD THING FOR US.IT WE MAKE US TO CUTTING OF DIS ZOO COUNTRY[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b]

oga adewale wia did you leave minna and northern tribes (awori, Nupe, Gbagyi, Kamuku, Kambari, Dukawa and Koro) most of them are de main source of the Yoruba language and culture modern day Yoruba practice..... Can u tell me how you categorised a few counties in ur map as Yoruba. is it by language, ethnicity, race and/or locality?

please enlighten me as I am very interested to know more about the subject.
Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Onuokwu:
Can you tell us the features of this fire station? Also time to completion. I presume you want the client to remain anonymous otherwise it will be good to know who? Is this for a private company/individual or government?

Thanks for looking in... It's a Fire Station meant to house one Fire Truck at a time... The Project is for a higher institution in Lagos, so sorry that is as much as i would want to reveal... Thanks again
Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
arcahmad:
interesting...

Thanks a lot..
Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Okay I'm back since the front page kids have left.

Chief, I suspect that you know but the foundation and floor is impeccable. How do you do it? grin

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Okay I'm back since the front page kids have left.

Chief, I suspect that you know but the foundation and floor is impeccable. How do you do it? grin

Bros i hail ooo... good to have you back; Thank you very much for your compliment... Concerning how we do it, we just try to pay attention to details and go the extra mile where necessary. We just try to follow the basics of Architecture and construction to the very best of our ability...

Thanks again @EgunMogaji for your encouragement oooo; really appreciate it... Regards

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 5:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Pictures showing work in progress at the roof gutter....

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Pictures showing works on Fire Station in Progress...

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 12:39am On Oct 03, 2018
Pictures showing on going works...

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 12:19am On Oct 04, 2018
Fire Station Project contd...

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 12:04am On Oct 05, 2018
Fire Station works...

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 1:11am On Oct 07, 2018
Caste Roof Beams in Fire Station...

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
Finishing works contd...

Re: Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba by architectB(m): 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Finishing...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minimalist Homes For Nigerian Villages(habitat For All ) / Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge / Fire Outbreak At Lagos Airport Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.