Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police (34067 Views)

Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him / Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 / Shatta Michy: "Shatta Wale Pulled A Gun On Me For More Than 3 Times" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by Shortyy(f): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2017
Tonto needs a shrink.

2 Likes

Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by Awoo88: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2017
Damage control. I was expecting a video of the incident instead a police officer reading a statement made by accuser.
Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by Miles300: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2017
Nigerian celebrities wen there marriages don't work they make there husband look like demons and then go on to claim like they are perfect and the man is all at fault , as girls here will be writing rubbish trying to buy their books and come up to say the man is this and dat

2 Likes

Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by SuperBlack: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2017
sammyj:
Tonto Dike yoh see your life shocked shocked grin
I heard her husband is a yoruba man. Na true?
Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by juman(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2017
If the marriage is hell, she should get new life for herself.

She should not cage herself in a hellish marriage.
Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by Firstcitizen: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2017
Tonto don give apostle 3some 1 day of rest.
Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 11, 2017
When you are married to a yahoo boy, you need to have a gun to protect your self cos they are criminals. And tonto discovered later Churchill was a criminal , hence the gun to protect herself.
My dear you did well, I hope u still have the gun incase he misbehaves.
Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided, Nawaooo, Tiwa did not behave dis way oooo
Tbliss did
Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by livinbygrace: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2017
Stevoohlicent:
what the hell is happening to our women this days?

The rate at which young girls takes codeine and smoke weeds,gorilla would bow for them.Morale values are now going into extinction unlike olding days when our mothers had respect for their husband and that is what is affecting the marriage institution these days!

1 Like

Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 11, 2017
Stevoohlicent:
Because their SKULLS contain only water

2 Likes

Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by Stevoohlicent(m): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2017
livinbygrace:

The rate at which young girls takes codeine and smoke weeds,gorilla would bow for them.Morale values are now going into extinction unlike olding days when our mothers had respect for their husband and that is what is affecting the marriage institution these days!
I tire oooo na so one pour acid for her boyfriend body base on say him break up with her.....
Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Dyt:
Why don't I believe this news?
undecided
maybe because you are in denial? or because you know the so called tonto woman personally or you were also in their marriage or you witnessed the whole incident grin now take a pick which one is it?
Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2017
Michellla:
Won't be surprise if they end up making up like tiwa and tbliz after the whole media attention.
Beauté dans les mots et dans l'intellect.
Votre siggy.
Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by hedonistic: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
I've noticed that it is mostly bad girls with terrible skeletons in their cupboards that are obsessed with their husbands or boyfriends not cheating on them. Good girls are quietly hurt, but don't obsess over that.

You'll see one useless girl who has done (or is doing) all kinds of runs with dirty old men forming 'my husband must not cheat on me' and being so obsessive about it. I can't understand, really.

3 Likes

Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by Antoeni(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
She is an Actress. So her fake tears in her Video,is part of her training as an actress.

2 Likes

Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Stevoohlicent:

When you tell men - your friends even - to avoid petty, superficial women who are wild, casual and uncultured cheats, they retort, "Dude, calm the _fuck_ down! You're too picky and judgemental!" They forget bad women never really change, they just pretend. They always learn the hard way!

2 Likes

Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by dragonking2: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
Just like I thought.

Tonto Dikeh is just too wayward for me to believe anything she says,or even anything that comes out of her mouth.

She is an Actress. So her fake tears in her Video,is part of her training as an actress. Just imagine what the Cops are saying?first you hit your mother in law,and then you go on a destructive Binge of properties.

In between, you take a rest to smoke some weed,and then breast feed your child with the weed infected breast,before continuing to break more properties.

And multiple reports have stated that when you throw tantrums,you destroy anything on your path.
I hope you can see that is not everyone that comes out to do interviews are telling the truth. The same lies Stephenie Otobo is telling. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by Kingspin(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
I had enough of her stories. Stop reading them too.
Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
.....so he acquire so much wealth before he met her and now she wanna destroy them because of what? Na to used her head do blood money!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by vikeyz(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Just a prayer for them both: Lord give them the spirit of forgiveness
Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by eyinjuege: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
SuperBlack:
I think this shouldn't be an Excuse for Church Hill,

The man knew very well that Tonto smokes and drinks,

The man knew very well that Tonto was living a Rough and bad life, yet he went ahead to marry her,

I think that guy is simply lazy and have fvcked enough of the sexy Tonto Dike's ASSenal,

If not for Laziness and Stupidity, He should have tried so hard to change his Wife, Mercy Johnson wasn't perfect, but today she's living happily Married because the guy loved her and worked on her,

Men should know what they want before destroying people's Children for nothing,

Mercy worked on herself.
She was never known to be a marijuana addict, she was known to be hardworking, atimes rude to her elders in the profession. We never heard of her sexual escapades, though people felt she must be a 'bad girl' because of her roles and her nice figure.
Tonto on the other hand was known to smoke all sorts, rude, different sexual escapades.
There are video evidences of her high on kush, and damaging properties.
Only Tonto can work on herself, and that's when she's ready to do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by ajebuter(f): 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
hedonistic:
I've noticed that it is mostly bad girls with terrible skeletons in their cupboards that are obsessed with their husbands or boyfriends not cheating on them. Good girls are quietly hurt, but don't obsess over that.

You'll see one useless girl who has done (or is doing) all kinds of runs with dirty old men forming 'my husband must not cheat on me' and being so obsessive about it. I can't understand, really.
As an older lady ,l will give you an analogy to answer your question:
A professional beheader will never allow a swordplay over his head...

l hope this analogy helps you to understand their behavior..

1 Like

Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by Inspectorsuga(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
SuperBlack:
I think this shouldn't be an Excuse for Church Hill,

The man knew very well that Tonto smokes and drinks,

The man knew very well that Tonto was living a Rough and bad life, yet he went ahead to marry her,

I think that guy is simply lazy and have fvcked enough of the sexy Tonto Dike's ASSenal,

If not for Laziness and Stupidity, He should have tried so hard to change his Wife, Mercy Johnson wasn't perfect, but today she's living happily Married because the guy loved her and worked on her,

Men should know what they want before destroying people's Children for nothing,
I guess da u must have read this trash u wrote for a second time and convinced urself da u made a lot of sense and den posted it...smh

3 Likes

Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by akigbemaru: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tonto Dikeh
Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Young03:
Ghana police dey mad

churchil no get mouth talk am since
Real man dont shout man, empty drum loma npariwo. let your integrity speak for you. Churchil is somebody in Ghana.
Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by lonelydora: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
sexyglow:
Her side of the story
His side of the story
AND
The truth!

The three sides to their story.
Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by Airoflaw(m): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
keep acting

Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by ZUBY77(m): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
My point is still,

How is all this my business?
Re: 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police by Codes151(m): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
Just like I thought.

Tonto Dikeh is just too wayward for me to believe anything she says,or even anything that comes out of her mouth.

She is an Actress. So her fake tears in her Video,is part of her training as an actress. Just imagine what the Cops are saying?first you hit your mother in law,and then you go on a destructive Binge of properties.

In between, you take some rest to smoke some weed,and then breast feed your child with the weed infected breast,before continuing to break more properties.

And multiple reports have stated that when you throw tantrums,you destroy anything on your path.
in realtionship matters don't take sides! She might be a jealous type n all!! Then try it, a girl that gives all to u can go gaga if u hurt her! She loves him that's for sure! Yes she took things far but I really believe church hurt her! Being rich doesn't mean u can lower a girl or throw things to her face! A scorned girl will burn u alive with love!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) / Is This The SAME Munachi Abii? / Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.