Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Blog For Sale With Custom Domain, Facebook Page And Hosting All Together - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog For Sale With Custom Domain, Facebook Page And Hosting All Together (759 Views)

Domain Name, Business Email, 1 Yr Web Hosting All FREE / Selling Shipping Tracking Website American Hosting All Working, Manage Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog For Sale With Custom Domain, Facebook Page And Hosting All Together by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 11, 2017
I have a Blog for sale [ entertainment niche ] Well cleaned [ SEO FREE ], [ compatible on all web ]. [ Enough ads space ], [ mobile responsive ], [ compatible on all mobile device ], i am selling it with the domain name, hosting account of 2month remaining and a facebook page of 4,927 For affordable amount i have already organised the blog designed to be loved by visitors

If you buy the blog i will support you if you have any difficulty [ but assurance is covered that there is no difficulty

WEBSITE URL: http://www.ironyvibes.com.ng/

FACEBOOK URL: https://www.facebook.com/ironyvibes

The blog was redesign by me mobilly fitted by me

so who is buying?? if you are buying let get on business see URL of the site Above you can check on it to see

to whom is buying it i will give you forever support on any difficulty on the site

this is my email address and facebook url below for whom wants to buy

Advertiserpr@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/richardodds
Re: Blog For Sale With Custom Domain, Facebook Page And Hosting All Together by Emestar1999: 8:40am On Mar 11, 2017
Why sell it?

1 Like

Re: Blog For Sale With Custom Domain, Facebook Page And Hosting All Together by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Emestar1999:
Why sell it?
I am selling it cause i want to sell my laptop i will not be blogging again i have important things to take care of maybe i will blog later in the future
Re: Blog For Sale With Custom Domain, Facebook Page And Hosting All Together by Emestar1999: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
IamrichardOdds:
I am selling it cause i want to sell my laptop i will not be blogging again i have important things to take care of maybe i will blog later in the future
ok. How much is involve? I wish to be a blogger but don't know how to go about it.
Re: Blog For Sale With Custom Domain, Facebook Page And Hosting All Together by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 12, 2017
This go cost woh,
Re: Blog For Sale With Custom Domain, Facebook Page And Hosting All Together by Mactony03: 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
How much is the blog?

1 Like

Re: Blog For Sale With Custom Domain, Facebook Page And Hosting All Together by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 14, 2017
Mactony03:
How much is the blog?
Mactony i am selling the blog for a very cheap price please just drop your number so i can call you so we could talk very well that if you are interested
Re: Blog For Sale With Custom Domain, Facebook Page And Hosting All Together by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 14, 2017
Emestar1999:
ok. How much is involve? I wish to be a blogger but don't know how to go about it.
Well Emmy i can teach you and give you step by step on how to become a blogger just like i am a professional blogger ..... the blog is re-designed and you can enjoy every benefit of blogging
Re: Blog For Sale With Custom Domain, Facebook Page And Hosting All Together by Emestar1999: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
IamrichardOdds:
Well Emmy i can teach you and give you step by step on how to become a blogger just like i am a professional blogger ..... the blog is re-designed and you can enjoy every benefit of blogging
Ok. How do i reach you?
Re: Blog For Sale With Custom Domain, Facebook Page And Hosting All Together by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 16, 2017
Emestar1999:
Ok. How do i reach you?
Just send me a mail to advertiserpr@gmail.com i will reply you
Re: Blog For Sale With Custom Domain, Facebook Page And Hosting All Together by Mactony03: 12:31am On Mar 18, 2017
mactonymmadueke@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

:( / How To Link Adsense To Your Youtube Account / UK Paypal Account For Sending, Receiving And Withdrawing For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.