Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

:( - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / :( (760 Views)

Webhosting, Which Should I Go For?(help) / Drop Ur Site For Help.traffic:advice:html Code(updated / A Call On Web Masters And Mistress For Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:( by Fedric(m): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: :( by Fedric(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: :( by Fedric(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: :( by PulseWeb: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Haba.... Must u call his name.

One piece of advise.... Nothing supersedes education, so still go after it. No one is too old to learn.

As for your business, don't blame life. Blame yourself. Successful people once failed but look into Wat made them fail. They stand, dust their self, put on a smile and packaging and enter the market. Trust me, they come back with loads of success. That's what u should do not come here to rant.

As for your business center, put in packaging and u will sell. You have a shop, and u are complaining that no sales and not cash. Bros no offense, but if I was close to you I will give you a dirty slap and poured you a bucket of water. Am sorry for saying this.

As for you system, sorry about that but u have to take it to ikeja computer village so they can fix it for you. because if you don't, you won't have anything to hustle with.

I myself have been in your shoes but I got a dirty slap from one girl I used to love that time. That gingered me, a stood up, dust my self, put on a smile and entered the market. Trust me, I am glad today that I received that slap.

So stop complaining, you are a MAN. Nobody give a crap. So please do the needful. REMEMBER ITS ALL IN THE PACKAGING wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: :( by PulseWeb: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
As for starting online business... U can do it without even having a laptop. I started working there a blackberry bold 2 and I work from the cyber cafe. I didn't have a laptop. But I went to see clients my first client in Ikoyi without a laptop. He asked me about my PC and I told him I have a Mac Desktop at home.

So look for ulternative...
Re: :( by PulseWeb: 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
This is Nigeria my brother. Everyone is busy complaining that there is no money... But I refuse to believe this. There is plenty money.

So blaming the economy for hardship.... Blame yourself self for not been a hard stone that the economy can not break.

You are asking for loan... Bros, it will be hard before you can get a loan from people these days expect you have a good collateral
Re: :( by Fedric(m): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: :( by PulseWeb: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
My dear brother, I want you to start thinking like Apple founder, Steve Jobs. start thinking like the man who made McDonald's great(thou he was not the one who founder it)

There is one thing I have learned in life. And money borrowed to start a business is not valved. Only your hard earned sweat will make you value it and never allow the business to die.

My advise, do like I did. Get a small phone that can take whatsapp and work from a cyber cafe
Re: :( by PulseWeb: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
You want help.. I can help you, but not given you a phone or a laptop or money. If you are ready to work for your self. You will get help from many people. As for our oga, I doubt if he will respond to this.

The only advise I can give you now is fine an alternative to hutlse... I told many people who do online business but they done have a laptop

Fedric:
if any one could help me out, i will definately show appreciation.

am not knew here, please i need help, i have also being a member in other forum like blackhat, affiliatefi etc and have gotten a wide knowledge in online business specifically on affiliate marketing, cpa, blogging and freelancing.

my oga seun, please help me out. i know things are too expensive now most expecially electronics. please help. this is a cross road to greatness

literally, it isn't quite a good one for me since two months now. abeg my oga help me out. abeg
Re: :( by Fedric(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
PulseWeb:
As for starting online business... U can do it without even having a laptop. I started working there a blackberry bold 2 and I work from the cyber cafe. I didn't have a laptop. But I went to see clients my first client in Ikoyi without a laptop. He asked me about my PC and I told him I have a Mac Desktop at home.

So look for ulternative...
ok brother thank you for your advice.

thank u for ur advice.
Re: :( by Fedric(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
PulseWeb:
My dear brother, I want you to start thinking like Apple founder, Steve Jobs. start thinking like the man who made McDonald's great(thou he was not the one who founder it)

There is one thing I have learned in life. And money borrowed to start a business is not valved. Only your hard earned sweat will make you value it and never allow the business to die.

My advise, do like I did. Get a small phone that can take whatsapp and work from a cyber cafe
ok brother. i have tried to buy a whatsapp phone but its no much cash,

well will hustle more thank u very much for ur advice
Re: :( by Fedric(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
PulseWeb:

thank you, i will edit my post any moment from now. thank u very much for ur advice. i really appreciate ur advice, u have thought me a great lesson
Re: :( by PulseWeb: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
I did not come here to insult you my brother. I have to talk to you like a man which you are. If am your friend or your brother that will be Wat I will do for you. I am an igbo man like you and igbo's donts slack. Just look for a way to raise money. And by the way. Do some business that will give you money Within a short while.

Fedric:
thank you, i will edit my post any moment from now. thank u very much for ur advice. i really appreciate ur advice, u have thought me a great lesson
Re: :( by Fedric(m): 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
pulseweb

post modified. thank you for your advice. i will defnately testify to you. thank you very much.

you have inspired me. i really appreciate
Re: :( by Fedric(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
PulseWeb:
I did not come here to insult you my brother. I have to talk to you like a man which you are. If am your friend or your brother that will be Wat I will do for you. I am an igbo man like you and igbo's donts slack. Just look for a way to raise money. And by the way. Do some business that will give you money Within a short while.

thank you brother. i understand.

thank you so much,
Re: :( by Fedric(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
pulseweb. you just wake my spirit to think beyond. now is just like u give me a great clue.

come to think of it. i can really promote a cpa offer with my java pone. ooh i never give i a though was complaining and aiming to get an android phone while having a blind eyes on the posibility of exploying with my java none whatsapp phone. thank you pulseweb

am gonna open and manage a facebook account targeting usa, and register in cpagrip with a computer, content lock/link lock some files, shorten it, copy it down and drive traffic to it from facebook with my java phone.

oooh my goodness. pulseweb GOD bless u so much for opening my eyes.

i will definately send u my progress journey.
Re: :( by Fedric(m): 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
pulseweb
i just follow you to have a quick/better connection with u so that i can send u my progress journey and thank u when i succeed
Re: :( by PulseWeb: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Now that is Wat I like to here. This is 2017 search for online business you can do that will fetch u money In a short while. If u get suit and tie, go to offices and preach to them u can promote their business online....

One good clients iwho knowsthe important of Wat u can offer will listen to you.
Re: :( by Fedric(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
PulseWeb:
Now that is Wat I like to here. This is 2017 search for online business you can do that will fetch u money In a short while. If u get suit and tie, go to offices and preach to them u can promote their business online....

One good clients iwho knowsthe important of Wat u can offer will listen to you.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Free Linda Ikeji Blogger Template / Learn How To Make Money On Fiverr.com / Free Tools Every Entrepreneur Should Be Using To Grow Higher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.