Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Phyno Beef Olamide In His New Single - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Beef Olamide In His New Single (9766 Views)

Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) / Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) / Hushpuppi Jamming Phyno's Beef Song As He Shows His Gucci Belt Worth N4m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Beef Olamide In His New Single by sauceEEP(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2017
But that song make sense die..."mens"
Monwu elie fio fio.
Re: Phyno Beef Olamide In His New Single by Kakamorufu(m): 7:53am On Mar 12, 2017
Nah. Dix must not happen
Re: Phyno Beef Olamide In His New Single by bizmaster003(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Chizzyjforce:
Most of you are yabbing the OP without trying to confirm if he's saying the truth. I just downloaded the video now and listened carefully, from the lyrics Olamide and Phyno are not in good terms at all and the song is 100% directed to Olamide. If you don't understand Igbo, ask
someone that understands to explain to you. Also Olamide is not in that video which is unusual. He (Olamide) wants to kpansh Phyno babe, ate his money after biz, spending money in clubs, backbiting Phyno. Phyno promised to get his money from Olamide. I don't know the truth but that's what the music is saying. Though Olamide's name wasn't mentioned in the song, but whoever understands knows it is directed to him.

Money and women : creating enemity between friends and brothers since invention of fried rice. :/

Too bad... I love their friendship, didn't expect this, but sh!t do happens
Chizzyjforce:
Most of you are yabbing the OP without trying to confirm if he's saying the truth. I just downloaded the video now and listened carefully, from the lyrics Olamide and Phyno are not in good terms at all and the song is 100% directed to Olamide. If you don't understand Igbo, ask
someone that understands to explain to you. Also Olamide is not in that video which is unusual. He (Olamide) wants to kpansh Phyno babe, ate his money after biz, spending money in clubs, backbiting Phyno. Phyno promised to get his money from Olamide. I don't know the truth but that's what the music is saying. Though Olamide's name wasn't mentioned in the song, but whoever understands knows it is directed to him.

If you understand igbo properly as you claimed, you should know "abulo" it just a general slang used by "agboros" to signify friendship. It is not an igbo general saying.
I just listened to the song. It wasn't in anyway directed to olamide or anyone. Phyno was used a "war-like" popular lyrics which is what most Nigerians like.
So stop peddling falsehood.

Money and women : creating enemity between friends and brothers since invention of fried rice. :/

Too bad... I love their friendship, didn't expect this, but sh!t do happens
Re: Phyno Beef Olamide In His New Single by franklingud(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bia dis boy ur brain dey pain you??

Go take ya drug oo!
Re: Phyno Beef Olamide In His New Single by Akinwale1424(m): 3:14am On May 25, 2018
cocaineaddict:
olamide is a bastard for betraying Phyno. Well I'm not surprised. Yorrober people and betrayal na 5 and 6
Like The Way Ur Mother Betrayed Ur Father Abi, Yeye Kid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Psquare Really Paid Up To $300,000 Per Show As Claimed By This Ghanain Site / South Africa Lady Goes Nude Either Way After They Loss to Super Eagles. Photos / Melvin Chike Just Won ₦27.3million After Staking ₦100 On Surebet247..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.