Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos (51530 Views)

Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) / Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by bayelsaowei(m): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
uchwar1:
mumu! is pushing drug a culture. I prefer to push drug to survive to carrying bombs. u comparing crime with culture imp
that thing prefers bokoharam to drug pushers... grin grin
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by bayelsaowei(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
nextprince:

Stop laying claims to the exclusive ownership of the nation's resources, the land belongs to govt and your certificate of occupancy does not include the ownership of the resources of the land.

Pls, which and which oil blocs belong to Bubu that so much love this "awa oyel" money?
there he goes with the lame line of the deltas not claiming what's in their lands..

What rubbish..the land belongs to government but yet just a sneeze from us sends the whole country including your region into abject poverty..my friend keep your trap shut and continue to shout sai Baba like the zombie you are..

Nonsense...

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by bayelsaowei(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
nextprince:

Really? Interesting to hear this from them for the first time. The business must have been a very lucrative one, hence it's popularity among the money-worshipping creatures.
Meanwhile, small fry, terrorist organisations are condemned by northerners unlike ur folks that have thrown all forms of decency and sense of morality to dogs on the alter of ego. I will rather beg than to push up over 10kg of cocaine up my anus just because of ego.
northerners condemn bokoharam??...really??..

Maybe at the time bokoharam started hitting mosques hard..
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by nextprince: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
bayelsaowei:
northerners condemn bokoharam??...really??..

Small fry are u the one fighting them?
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by nextprince: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
bayelsaowei:
[s]there he goes with the lame line of the deltas not claiming what's in their lands..

What rubbish..the land belongs to government but yet just a sneeze from us sends the whole country including your region into abject poverty..my friend keep your trap shut and continue to shout sai Baba like the zombie you are..

Nonsense[/s]...

Just imagine the explanation of how the oil belongs to them. Something is wrong with these people. Small fry, get a better explanation.
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by sonofthunder: 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Scholar8200:
when will we have the same joy not just because our tribesman is involved but a Nigerian?
we have a long way to go...
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Is that man in the fourth pic not a boko comander? Their General is back and they just confirmed Buhari as a cow.
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Motion123(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Epositive:
interesting! even haters are partaking in this celebration,,,,,

#positivevibes
Epositive:
interesting! even haters are partaking in this celebration,,,,,

#positivevibes
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by uchwar1: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
bayelsaowei:
that thing prefers bokoharam to drug pushers... grin grin
don't mind the bat. fucking terrorists
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by fallout87: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

You forgot that each and every one of them is also entitled to vote and its was their vote that contributed to towards sending that lootocrat Jonathan packing.

Well I hope you are enjoying the fruit of their labour!

- Increased robbery amd crime due to lack of jobs.
- Inflation due to outdated fiscal policies.
- New forms of theft/corruption (Forex) due to these policies.
- Mass exodus of foreign investors
- Mass erosion of the economy and job sector.

Yet government officials are still stealing. Yet people are still suffering.

Yes, they have a vote. You are correct. In the North even the babies can vote.

What you dont see is they are controlling your destiny and destroying it. We who don't live in Nigeria, it isn't our problem. It is your own. When we speak sense, instead of attacking the messenger, listen to the message.

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by jaafree: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
fallout87:

Choke on what? Which one of those people pictured has a college education? What about grade school?

They just follow the command of their oga and clerics.

The fact you find this as anything near important or relevant says a lot about your level of intelligence..... maybe it matches theirs?
. Sorry oga I see sey dis tin don pain u sotey, no vex eh, shebi we ar presently ruling u witout cert? Cert my ass!!!

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by jaafree: 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sweetnik22:
Meaning, the cow is now d baba undecided
. Yes SIR! But the cow is ruling you and your monkey-like ppl so tell me who is superior?

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by fallout87: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
jaafree:
. Sorry oga I see sey dis tin don pain u sotey, no vex eh, shebi we ar presently ruling u witout cert? Cert my ass!!!

Shebi you are one of those ones who begs on road or outside buildings in Abuja, greeting me with "well done, well done sir" and stretching you hand out for naira/bribe?

You get internet and now you have mouth and can look me in the eye lol.

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by jaafree: 6:27am On Mar 12, 2017
fallout87:

Shebi you are one of those ones who begs on road or outside buildings in Abuja, greeting me with "well done, well done sir" and stretching you hand out for naira/bribe?

You get internet and now you have mouth and can look me in the eye lol.
. E pain am! grin grin grin
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Sweetnik22(f): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2017
jaafree:
. Yes SIR! But the cow is ruling you and your monkey-like ppl so tell me who is superior?

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
fallout87:

Well I hope you are enjoying the fruit of their labour!

- Increased robbery amd crime due to lack of jobs.
- Inflation due to outdated fiscal policies.
- New forms of theft/corruption (Forex) due to these policies.
- Mass exodus of foreign investors
- Mass erosion of the economy and job sector.
Yet government officials are still stealing. Yet people are still suffering.

Yes, they have a vote. You are correct. In the North even the babies can vote.

What you dont see is they are controlling your destiny and destroying it. We who don't live in Nigeria, it isn't our problem. It is your own. When we speak sense, instead of attacking the messenger, listen to the message.

What we are experiencing now is the handwork of your hero Jonathan, who bastardised this country by presiding and endorsing the unprecedented looting of our common wealth - maybe you have forgotten his infamous 'Stealing is not Corruption'

All those indices you mentioned: jobs, foreign investors, crime, the economy etc are mere after effects of the symptoms of the monumental debacle of misgovernance under the Jonathan's era.

Indeed it would appear that those you called babies in the north seem to have more sense than you because they are evidently more able to know the real cause of their present hardship and voted accordingly; while the likes of you continue to be blinded by irrational hate and sentiments to the extent that you are still defending the indefensible and apportioning blame where it does not belong - I am not even surprised that some of you actually came out to celebrate the likes of Ibori; while hating on the man who is trying to reverse the evil of corruption that represents the bane of this country.

In case you forgot what Jonathan did to our economy relating to our present day suffering; well let me remind you of what those in the know had to say:

'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN / This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic)