Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos (51552 Views)

Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) / Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by nextprince: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
uchwar1:
that's y I don't give them my money. these guys are just funny and irritating

See who is talking. Who do you even give money? See these things that even fight with their parents because of money talking about not giving money to beggars. Who even told you you they expect anything from you in the first place?
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by maclatunji: 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
fallout87:

Choke on what? Which one of those people pictured has a college education? What about grade school?

They just follow the command of their oga and clerics.

The fact you find this as anything near important or relevant says a lot about your level of intelligence..... maybe it matches theirs?

But you the educated one were buying propaganda saying the President was dead?

1 Like

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by zoomzoom(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=Epositive post=54478887]interesting! even haters are partaking in this celebration,,,,,

#positivevibes

Deferred doesn't mean cancelled partner..
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Elbowroom: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
fallout87:

Choke on what? Which one of those people pictured has a college education? What about grade school?

The fact you find this as anything near important or relevant says a lot about your level of intelligence..... maybe it matches theirs?

And you that had education still follow nnamdi kanu. .

Lol hypocrite
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by fallout87: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
maclatunji:

Olodo. Show me where I said that.

I said it would be bad if he died because they would send their message though their clerics to go and kill middle belt and southerners.

It amazes me when some of you wonder why you suffer when you can't even attempt to reason. Why wouldn't you suffer?
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by zoomzoom(m): 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=ruggedised post=54478940]
seriously I'm no longer cool with all this jubilation. What has his coming back improved since yesterday. They should stop all this already, instead channel their energies to pray for the old man because he still look fragile

Deferred event by a few months...isnt what we should be endlessly celebrating.
We should humbly thank God for his life yet and continue praying for him..he certainly is still in the woods.otherwise it's a pyhrric celebrating..Nobody was/is victorious.
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by fallout87: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Elbowroom:

And you that had education still follow nnamdi kanu. .

Lol hypocrite

Who follows kanu? I'm not an igbo you clown and I don't support that biafra propaganda.

The entire biafra movement is the South East's response to the North's boko haram movement. The irony is how boko haram were called "brothers" by Buhari, OBJ and many others.... yet they kill southern men who will even try the same thing (minus the bombs and major violence ironically).

I will say this again, Nigeria and even Africa suffers as a whole because the people are too stupid, too poorly educated, too gulible to fall for every trick.

It is parody how they cry out in the agony they cause themselves. Then are confused as the world laughs and shake their heads.
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by uchwar1: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
nextprince:

See who is talking. Who do you even give money? See these things that even fight with their parents because of money talking about not giving money to beggars. Who even told you you they expect anything from you in the first place?
get off my wall mister. I don't give me my money to almajiris. is it by force
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by nextprince: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
uchwar1:
get off my wall mister. I don't give me my money to almajiris. is it by force

And who told you they need ur N5? Have u even been able to feed urself? Gerrout.
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by nextprince: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
fallout87:

Who follows kanu? I'm not an igbo you clown and I don't support that biafra propaganda.

The entire biafra movement is the South East's response to the North's boko haram movement. The irony is how boko haram were called "brothers" by Buhari, OBJ and many others.... yet they kill southern men who will even try the same thing (minus the bombs and major violence ironically).

I will say this again, Nigeria and even Africa suffers as a whole because the people are too stupid, too poorly educated, too gulible to fall for every trick.

It is parody how they cry out in the agony they cause themselves. Then are confused as the world laughs and shake their heads.

Just don't allow Mynd44 and seun to see the emboldened. grin grin grin
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by uchwar1: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
nextprince:

And who told you they need ur N5? Have u even been able to feed urself? Gerrout.
nawao! whats your problem? if they don't need it, y do they follow me around begging even when I tell them to go meet their polygamous father who litter children around

1 Like

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by zeemladen(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
lolz... U aint just a wailer... U a "crier"

anyways #BabaOyoyo
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by nextprince: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
uchwar1:
nawao! whats your problem? if they don't need it, y do they follow me around begging even when I tell them to go meet their polygamous father who litter children around

Follow u around, cos u are the chairman of Diamond Bank? If that is the case, I also have the likes of Okon and Chinedu, some of them with ringworms on their head disturbing us here for alms. What stops them from going to meet the chairman of Diamond Bank?
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by ImperialYoruba: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Which one be customized cow again? angry

Its called "branded cow" when you tatoo or write on a cow as shown in that picture.
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by FSBoperator: 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
All I see is poverty, ignorance and a cripple
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
fallout87:

You forgot that each and every one of them is also entitled to vote and its was their vote that contributed to towards sending that lootocrat Jonathan packing out of Aso Rock - in democracy, these ppl you are looking down upon are just as equal as you.

As for education, well that buffoon confirmed that education is nothing without natural intelligence; we are all living witnesses and now victims of his 6yrs PhD aided wanton rape and misgovernance of this nation; lest we forget how this so called educated yet clueless person along with his wife (another supposed graduate) became the source of our national embarrassment and turned the country into the laughing stock of the internal community, through their various infamous insensitive and often divisive statements that frequently also insulted and assaulted our sensitivities in a manner that shamefully and characteristically aims to invariably demolish the English language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by uchwar1: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
nextprince:

Follow u around, cos u are the chairman of Diamond Bank? If that is the case, I also have the likes of Okon and Chinedu, some of them with ringworms on their head disturbing us here for alms. What stops them from going to meet the chairman of Diamond Bank?
OK u win. may be those almajiris should visit various banks for alms. it is obvious u re a product of almajiri family because I still don't understand y u are freaking out

1 Like

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by nextprince: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
uchwar1:
OK u win. may be those almajiris should visit various banks for alms. it is obvious u re a product of almajiri family because I still don't understand y u are freaking out

Infact, I'm Almajiri, anything wrong with that? Or you think I should subscribe to your culture which is very disgusting in the first place? Note, we Northerners are Almajiris and we are okay with that. Or you think using the word derogatorily will make us deny our culture? Gerrout.
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Nealson(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
What else do you think a typical Fulani would do before?... #NotSuprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by uchwar1: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
nextprince:

Infact, I'm Almajiri, anything wrong with that? Or you think I should subscribe to your culture which is very disgusting in the first place? Note, we Northerners are Almajiris and we are okay with that. Or you think using the word derogatorily will make us deny our culture? Gerrout.
which culture? is begging a culture? oh my God! just fvck off my wall inp
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by nextprince: 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
uchwar1:
which culture? is begging a culture? oh my God! just fvck off my wall inp

Small fry, the word "Almajiri" is not begging, get that into ur skull and that is why I said, using it derogatorily to score some cheap inconsequential points wouldn't make us deny our culture. Or you think all these lies you lots propagate will ever make us subscribe to the rubbish u call culture?
Let me also add, a culture that worships money can never be attractive to us, no matter how you paint it. Is it not this money worshipping that will make a man to push about 10kg of cocaine up his smelly anus?
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by bayelsaowei(m): 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
nextprince:

Hehehe, you mean that Okon with ringworm on his head in my hood is a rich man? Even these dirty Igbos in my area constituting nuisance with their endless search for who to steal from are also very rich I guess. Continue deceiving yourselves, reasonable Nigerians don't even subscribe to the lies you lots have been propagating. Meanwhile, you can only grumble behind keypad and nothing more.

that ring worm fellow would rather be an apprentice somewhere than beg like a fool on the streets or refuse education since it's haram..

Scums..

Those zombies have been dragging nigeria back since it's creation..

Those same idiots would go home hungry in the night...religious zombies and fanatics..
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by nextprince: 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
bayelsaowei:
that ring worm fellow would rather be an apprentice somewhere than beg like a fool on the streets or refuse education since it's haram..

Scums..

Those zombies have been dragging nigeria back since it's creation..

Those same idiots would go home hungry in the night...religious zombies and fanatics..

By far better than forcing some 20kg of cocaine up the anus just because of ego, don't you get it?

Meanwhile, just imagine a bomb thrown by the educated bloda grin grin
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by AlNur: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
xstry:
good thing you're already choking
he finished you with that reply stop saving face
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Krisddon: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
fallout87:

See finishing abeg!
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by nextprince: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
maclatunji:

grin grin grin
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by bayelsaowei(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
nextprince:

By far better than forcing some 20kg of cocaine up the anus just because of ego, don't you get it?

Meanwhile, just imagine a bomb thrown by the educated bloda grin grin
so your problem is with the ibos abi... grin grin

Then direct your madness and frustrations to them not me...i am ijaw..

Tell buhari to send those freaks to school so that they add value to their families ...
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by uchwar1: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
nextprince:

Small fry, the word "Almajiri" is not begging, get that into ur skull and that is why I said, using it derogatorily to score some cheap inconsequential points wouldn't make us deny our culture. Or you think all these lies you lots propagate will ever make us subscribe to the rubbish u call culture?
Let me also add, a culture that worships money can never be attractive to us, no matter how you paint it. Is it not this money worshipping that will make a man to push about 10kg of cocaine up his smelly anus?
mumu! is pushing drug a culture. I prefer to push drug to survive to carrying bombs. u comparing crime with culture imp
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by nextprince: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
bayelsaowei:
so your problem is with the ibos abi... grin grin

Then direct your madness and frustrations to them not me...i am ijaw..

Tell buhari to send those freaks to school so that they add value to their families ...

What's the difference between you and them in terms of money worshipping?
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by bayelsaowei(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
nextprince:

What's the difference between you and them in terms of money worshipping?
what are you saying??..money worshipping??... grin grin

Your foolish politicians from the north including your god buhari what do they worship? ?..

If not for money worship why are your kinsmen dying over the oil in our lands..to the extent they won't agree to regionalism..

Abeg swerve..

1 Like

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by nextprince: 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
uchwar1:
mumu! is pushing drug a culture. I prefer to push drug to survive to carrying bombs. u comparing crime with culture imp

Really? Interesting to hear this from them for the first time. The business must have been a very lucrative one, hence it's popularity among the money-worshipping creatures.
Meanwhile, small fry, terrorist organisations are condemned by northerners unlike ur folks that have thrown all forms of decency and sense of morality to dogs on the alter of ego. I will rather beg than to push up over 10kg of cocaine up my anus just because of ego.
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by nextprince: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
bayelsaowei:
what are you saying??..money worshipping??... grin grin

Your foolish politicians from the north including your god buhari what do they worship? ?..

If not for money worship why are your kinsmen dying over the oil in our lands..to the extent they won't agree to regionalism..

Abeg swerve..

Stop laying claims to the exclusive ownership of the nation's resources, the land belongs to govt and your certificate of occupancy does not include the ownership of the resources of the land.

Pls, which and which oil blocs belong to Bubu that so much love this "awa oyel" money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate / Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.