Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Why Are There Pro Buhari Rallies, Isn't He Already President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are There Pro Buhari Rallies, Isn't He Already President? (404 Views)

Buhari Has Turned Condolence Visits To Campaign Rallies —PDP / Tony Nwoye's Campaign Rallies And Mobilizations In Anambra (Pictures) / Buhari Supporters Smoking At Pro-Buhari Rally In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There Pro Buhari Rallies, Isn't He Already President? by kYjelly2: 11:38am On Mar 11, 2017
I just don't understand why some ppl are organising pro buhari protests. What are they protesting for

Isnt buhari the president

Has anyone attempted to impeach him

Anyone attempted to assassinate him

No. On the contrary, we even allowed him to spend a whopping 51 days in another man's country (oh, the shame), yet, they are still rallying and protesting.

What do they hope to achieve by all this

It just seems so pointless, almost like if I organised an amala rally, with posters reading:
"amala is the best",
"no eba for me",
"amala, saving lives since 1900",
"WE WILL NOT TAKE IT"...

That's how crazy this all looks to me, mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Pro Buhari Rallies, Isn't He Already President? by ourema(f): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Black man mentality
Re: Why Are There Pro Buhari Rallies, Isn't He Already President? by weyab: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
BMC pple... Dey can think wit anus. No mind dem
Re: Why Are There Pro Buhari Rallies, Isn't He Already President? by spora(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kyjelly2,

Please go back to your topic here https://www.nairaland.com/3649573/prevalence-wrong-auto-diagnostics-nigeria. A lot of people want the contact details of the Lebanese guy that fixed your car. I have been stalking you for like 9 days now. I see you have not logged on until yesterday. Please help a brother to fix his car. Thanks
Re: Why Are There Pro Buhari Rallies, Isn't He Already President? by kYjelly2: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
spora:
Kyjelly2,

Please go back to your topic here https://www.nairaland.com/3649573/prevalence-wrong-auto-diagnostics-nigeria. A lot of people want the contact details of the Lebanese guy that fixed your car. I have been stalking you for like 9 days now. I see you have not logged on until yesterday. Please help a brother to fix his car. Thanks

Lol, sorry can't access the email of this account.

His name is Mr. Isaac, located in Lekki, phone: 08166599999
Re: Why Are There Pro Buhari Rallies, Isn't He Already President? by Redoil: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
This goes a long way to show that most of bubu footsoldier are dumber than the dumbest idiot.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe (or Not) In The Bible Or The Koran? WATCH THIS / Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha / Dino And Sahara Reporters On Graduaton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.