Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Biafrans Should Fight Back -- Asari Dokubor Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Should Fight Back -- Asari Dokubor Video (894 Views)

We Would Kill Buhari Like Goliath - Asari Dokubor VIDEO / Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO / Asari Dokubor Warns Biafrans To Stop Making Noise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Should Fight Back -- Asari Dokubor Video by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2017
My name is IpobExposed

This Asari Dokubor is a terrorist. Niger Delta people hate him. Because when he takes money he vanishes.

This is the video of Asari Dokubor encouraging Ipob to fight Nigerian soldiers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAuSCUo4NO8&itct=CBYQpDAYACITCKT47pqiztICFdWnVQod4PMDCVIaQmlhZnJhbnMgc2hvdWxkIGZpZ2h0IGJhY2s%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Biafrans Should Fight Back -- Asari Dokubor Video by Donbiggi: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2017
Sometimes i ask, hw much did they pay u 4 dis ur show of shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Should Fight Back -- Asari Dokubor Video by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2017
Donbiggi:
Sometimes i ask, hw much did they pay u 4 dis ur show of shame.

One thousand monthlu
Re: Biafrans Should Fight Back -- Asari Dokubor Video by iyamALBEN(m): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Oya come collect Gun make you lead the fight na.
E for good if you fit carry-out suicide bombing like 72 times........but since na only once you fit do am, no problem.
*****Some people are just good at scattering.*****
#Let's stand together Naija.
#There would be garri when the beans is done.
#There would be jollof at the end of the party.
Re: Biafrans Should Fight Back -- Asari Dokubor Video by onyeezeigbo: 11:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Nigeria can never be better when people like sarrki is in Nigeria,I wonder how many of sarrki's are in Nigeria.

I pity the Nigerians saying buhary should come and continue his GOOD WORK
they are enemies of Nigeria.

sarrki you are enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Biafrans Should Fight Back -- Asari Dokubor Video by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
Nigeria can never be better when people like sarrki is in Nigeria,I wonder how many of sarrki's are in Nigeria.

I pity the Nigerians saying buhary should come and continue his GOOD WORK
they are enemies of Nigeria.

sarrki you are enemy of Nigeria.

Biafrans should fight back but empty handed show of shame. their using their head.
Re: Biafrans Should Fight Back -- Asari Dokubor Video by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Biafrans Should Fight Back -- Asari Dokubor Video by loomer: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
No be lie sha

But op, the guy no actually talk on Biafra.
Re: Biafrans Should Fight Back -- Asari Dokubor Video by Lloydfather(m): 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
IpobExposed:
My name is IpobExposed

This Asari Dokubor is a terrorist. Niger Delta people hate him. Because when he takes money he vanishes.

This is the video of Asari Dokubor encouraging Ipob to fight Nigerian soldiers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAuSCUo4NO8&itct=CBYQpDAYACITCKT47pqiztICFdWnVQod4PMDCVIaQmlhZnJhbnMgc2hvdWxkIGZpZ2h0IGJhY2s%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
The day ur picture was revealed here as a small boy by a nairaland I stopped reading ur useless posts because they are meaningless, how do u upload videos that already existing in YouTube and called them exposed, u don't exposed what people already known and seen before. this is stupidity to me and lack of better work. And the way u are attacking biafra great men showed that u will never be great in ur life. I advice u to look for better things to write since what u normally do is responding to every word thrown to u to test ur English and writing skills.

Before u respond, I knew my English sentences are not good so save ur self the explanation. better still I will advice u not to border replying me trust me I will never open this ur useless thread or any of ur future threads. omoale

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Should Fight Back -- Asari Dokubor Video by profhezekiah: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Violence violence and more violence
Re: Biafrans Should Fight Back -- Asari Dokubor Video by bantudra: 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
iyamALBEN:
Oya come collect Gun make you lead the fight na.
E for good if you fit carry-out suicide bombing like 72 times........but since na only once you fit do am, no problem.
*****Some people are just good at scattering.*****
#Let's stand together Naija.
#There would be garri when the beans is done.
#There would be jollof at the end of the party.

this wan and fight..

look at his pot belly...

this wans only have big mouth they can not fight...
Re: Biafrans Should Fight Back -- Asari Dokubor Video by SIRmanjar(m): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
I said it here dat de dey ibos will carry arms will be de day Nigeria ad de world will take dem serious by giving dem biafria or developing dere land..Buratai will know dat u cant stop great pipul who want a good life wit force.
Re: Biafrans Should Fight Back -- Asari Dokubor Video by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lloydfather:
The day ur picture was revealed here as a small boy by a nairaland I stopped reading ur useless posts because they are meaningless, how do u upload videos that already existing in YouTube and called them exposed, u don't exposed what people already known and seen before. this is stupidity to me and lack of better work. And the way u are attacking biafra great men showed that u will never be great in ur life. I advice u to look for better things to write since what u normally do is responding to every word thrown to u to test ur English and writing skills.

Before u respond, I knew my English sentences are not good so save ur self the explanation. better still I will advice u not to border replying me trust me I will never open this ur useless thread or any of ur future threads. omoale

Go and sit down. U guys have revealed so many pictures as me. The last one was a Fulani man

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Duty: Customs Boss, Hameed Ali, Senators Set For Showdown - Daily Trust / 5 Nigerian Women Turned Sex Slaves By Isis In Libya Released / #bbnaija: Television As Madness-reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.