Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU (41907 Views)

Dino Melaye Pictured With Segun Arinze / Dino Melaye Pictured With His Children / Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
I remember this guy who was amongst the ABU supporters club at unilag 98...the too funny
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by okowande(f): 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Etzakoos:
And U Call This News undecided
Hater's spotted
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by 36STATES: 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Godprotectigbos:
SO THAT tthing na amala and ewedu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Why do people still eat that disgusting looking stuff? I am almost throwing up now.
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by eyinjuege: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Leather research...
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by okowande(f): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
chimah3:
Tout!
Another hater's spotted. whether una like am or not. my bro don chop am finish, e don digest wella
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by okowande(f): 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tolubory:
and then"!!!! Kini Story yen Kó was ?
Oko wa pe ki ama gbagbe Alma mata wa ni. winks

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by 2shur: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Glo come dey fast today o.
I get 8gig left
8gig for sale.2k

Na fayose cause am.
Guy man must enter street.
Na tosetan food 4 bdpa sure pass
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Qmerit:
Stage managed like Fayose! Cutting meat and looking at the camera guy? Well that kpomo is thick more than the one Fayose diced the other time.

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by kuuljay(m): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Waoo!!! Zinc house has even up graded ,its now in block form,I remember how we used to line up to get that delicacy ,I prefared orishirishi mixture of everything available 2000 set grin grin she refused to upgrade her stainless plates though

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by omenkaLives(m): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Qmerit:

that he can eat in local place, black soup and eba as if we don't do it everyday.... hissss, if these people do it and suddenly one take a snap I won't ve issues with it but they stage manage it like wrestling.... I'm an ardent supporter of APC but hate this character in APC, PDP, APGA etc
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Culin(f): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wayo Allah na zinc house cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by dsocioemmy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
i blame una wey dey give this attention seekers opportunity sef. yeye
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by oyinkinola: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
....if you vision the presidency try another game, we will not vote you in Yoruba land!
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by rxgodwin(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
And So?
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by danpossible(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Just show up .......super model
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Odeyinigbin(m): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Local tout
Proud and arrogant
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by DEWKID(m): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
HAH:
The popular zink house where we use to eat in samaru

I can vividly remember how we ate there in our student activism days 98-99 along with Dino, Tijani aluta, arokoyo, benji, saleh kuba and the rest of our comrades, boys are now men

Time registered: June 25, 2007 shocked

i cut cap sir cool
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by talk2saintify(m): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
being a senator does stop him from being a nigerian

his a normal fellow like yhu and me!

so what the news all abuh?? angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Qmerit(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ogashub:
There's nothing special about it...

Absolutely nothing

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by iluvpomo(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
He chops it almost as well as he chops public funds
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by samuelolowoniyi(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lol Popular Zinc House we usually eat at back in the days. #ABU#SAMARU
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by TeamSimple(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
skelewu404:
That joint is legendary me n my boys rock that joint die
Chai for Samaru main Campus. Leather research. No be small joint.
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by AngelicBeing: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Qmerit:
Stage managed like Fayose! Cutting meat and looking at the camera guy? Well that kpomo is thick more than the one Fayose diced the other time. The camera guy was even eating amala, abandoned his food and went about snapping.
tongue
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by olayemi53: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
This man and Fayose dem be samething.
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Hafeezson(m): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
na new thing? why is it if somebody see me eating amala at amala house wunt snap me and post.
Oh! Is because he is senator?
Shame on you people we need vital gist nt this type please
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by koolguy88(m): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
You are well sitted, Sir.
...very down to earth senator.
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Raptureminded(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
HAH:
The popular zink house where we use to eat in samaru

I can vividly remember how we ate there in our student activism days 98-99 along with Dino, Tijani aluta, arokoyo, benji, saleh kuba and the rest of our comrades, boys are now men
Sir with due respect... did u went to two school... unimad and Abu Zaria... check out this

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by ahonye15: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Comoflagyology! It wasnt a New Things
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by HAH: 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
@raptureminded, are you spying on me LOL

Bros take your time o you are making me blow my cover on nairaland,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) / Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo / Why Former Emir Sanusi’s Portrait Was Reintroduced At Coronation Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.