Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) (22786 Views)

Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures / Francis Ochoja: Man Declared Missing In Delta State (Photos) / Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
deflover:
Yam legs grin cheesy
Yam head grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by vecman22(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Young03:
check BSU male hostels

lol..person dey loss and this is d best you can say abi?

1 Like

Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
dragonking2:
I suspect their Emir angry

Hasn't she aged out of that bracket?
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
I pray that she is found in Makurdi, Benue state or wherever she may be.

In another case, the beheading of young girls or young women apparently for money making rituals and power seeking rituals is becoming a common trend in Imo state.

The federal government and the Imo state government should beef up security in Imo state to apprehend the perpetrator of this evil.
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by DirewolfofStark(m): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Check the Emir's Palace in any of the neighbouring states
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by dragonking2: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Hasn't she aged out of that bracket?
The girl is a Christian, and they see it as a great achievement converting her to Islam then marrying her
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by Originalsly: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
I just have this feeling she is safe...just don't want to be contacted. Hmmm..... shouldn't her knees be higher up?.... but... she dresses very well to not draw attention.
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by g8alumetal: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hope her head go still remain wen we c am...

1 Like

Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
dragonking2:
I suspect their Emir angry
Which emir
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by schumastic(m): 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
they should check her bf place if sh is not there they should check her suger daddy' place and if she is not there, they should wait till monday and if she is not back then they should hold her close friends am pretty sure those ones Will know her where about
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Her phone lost
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by Fourwinds: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
hmmmm....girls
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by theway83: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
may the hands of God that founded axe in the river found her out in Jesus name.
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by baylord101(m): 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
She is still a virgin
Virgin in Makurdi, not even 6yrs old babe
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by Ever8054: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
AshawoGirl:
She looks like my business friend very well. Is that her real name
which business I beg?..
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by hola106(m): 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
AshawoGirl:
She looks like my business friend very well. Is that her real name
bad dp ashawo na work?
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by Shaballantin(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
onadana:
coolThat's more than 24 hours.With proper investigation from our chopolice...her last conversation from her phone records can be obtained. If the police doesn't handle it well..the family should get a lawyer to petition the IG. Good luck...you folks will need it plenty.
very sad mentality
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Make una forget I find it difficult to believe that a young got missing.the one of abia state girl that went viral that the girl has died later now we are hearing that she was with her boy friend in IMO state for 3days.
Abeg make una leave matter for mathias she dey some where dey enjoy her self.
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
y only ladies got missing?
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by Bonimoney(m): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
What a tragedy....
i'll advice you check any of this northern amir's palace cox they are known for forcing, charming Christians to an unlawfull marriage
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by excanny: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Young03:
check BSU male hostels

Haha grin Theres high chance shes being holed up in some guy‘s ’ room.

or check Sanusi palace, Kano. Maybe one Aboki want convert am to mata.
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by EternalTruth: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
omenkalives what happened to this girl.
produce her or...
APC have kidnapped her against 2019 elections. governor Ortom must produce her
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by EternalTruth: 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
g8alumetal:
Hope her head go still remain wen we c am...
hahahahahah guy you're so barbaric.
why ur life dey like this na?
Re: Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) by Dezuu: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin[color=#006600][/color] what of her bf

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. / What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? / Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.