Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. (22746 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by joespiceman(m): 6:52am On Dec 12, 2016
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR MOTHER IS A NIGERIAN;
1) When you say, "Mummy, I'm Sorry!" And she
replies, "Sorry
for yourself!"
2) When you ask her where you should drop
something and she
says, ?Drop it on my head."
3) When she brings food
wrapped in a nylon bag from a party.
4) When you say, ''Mummy, I have fever.? And
she replies
you, ?Why won't you have fever when you press
phone every night?
5) When you say, ?Mummy I took 2nd in my
class.? and she replies, ?So the person that took
first has two heads abi??
6) When she takes the DSTV remote to work, just
to punish you.
7) When you are watching television with her and
then she sleeps off and still doesn?t
want you to change the
channel.
cool When you tell her you are going to a friend's
place to play and she asks, ''When last did that
friend
come here to play with you?
9) When she asks you if the food she served you
is enough, and
you reply no, and she says, come and eat my own
with yours.
10) When she tells you, if I hear Peem, you will
hear Ween.
11) When she touches hot pot comfortably
without a cloth or
paper.
12) When she tells you, ''I didn't kill my mother,
so you will not kill
me''.
13) When she calls you from your room upstairs
and then sends you back upstairs to bring her
purse.
14) When you ask her to refund the money she
borrowed u and
she tells you, "All the food you have been eating
in the house
nko? Which money did you think was used in
buying them?''
Our Mothers are wonderful. I love my mum
TYPE I LOVE MY MUM IF YOU LOVE YOURS TOO then share this post
Let's see how many people are Proud of their mother!

216 Likes 38 Shares

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by izzou(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2016
Who has hb pencil abeg?

cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2016
15) When the remote is right next to her but she calls you from your room to change the channel for her. grin

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin

When she tells you all of the above with signals, knocks and winks...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2016
Op so on point... Make i sha add this one- my mum was good at interviewing my friends that came to visit, after interrogating them, they would not come to our house again!

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by Singapore1(m): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2016
grin
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by adedayoa2(f): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2016
My mum is a Nigerian, number 8 used to be my problem with her those days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by timmycris(m): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2016
grin grin

tonight is mavro day, who else is getting ready to GH

8 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by jchuchu(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2016
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by ALVA001: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2016
when she sees you with a girl and tells you, woo, if you should impregnate a girl your school iyaf finished is that.

10 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by ikampa22: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2016
grin so true
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by slex(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2016
Sibeal:
15) When the remote is right next to her but she calls you from your room to change the channel for her. grin

I swear up till now I don't get this one.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by gurunlocker: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2016
E be like say dem get secret "University of Nigerian mummies", because 70% of things listed is typically of an average Nigerian woman

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by Bisjosh(f): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2016
I miss my mum cry

To all those that their mums are still alive, cherish the moment.
They won't be around forever smiley

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by Jacksomchris: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2016
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by ceslide: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2016
When you lose your real mum cause there's someone visiting she wants to impress

5 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by dejonathan(f): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2016
I love my mum...Iya Jonathan as she's fondly called

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by skywalker495(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2016
Chai!
Op godbless...yhu just rewind past memories grin

Back then I still remember d kind of knocks wey my head been receive for dah woman hand grin grin grin

Thanks mums, and dad too... I'll forever remain loyal

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2016
Sibeal:

This one I no dey gree o then o ....I go just turn, but I know say slippers go land for my back, so I dey Dodge in advance with the turning .

20 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2016
When she's used everything possible to flog you, from cane, slippers, shoe, garri turning stick, hanger, belt,wire,hand, koboko,mopstick,.....
Every object in the house is a potential weapon for flogging
grin

32 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by hamzia(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by ogeoflyf(f): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2016
My mum will leave kitchen, pass the fridge, still pass dispenser and call me from wherever to please get her water embarassed embarassed

18 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by viver1: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2016
true to som point
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by Tinynita(f): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2016
xo xo true
Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by sbashir10(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2016
when You tell her you're hungry and she tells you come and eat me

8 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by Antoeni(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2016
Mother is supreme

4 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by Hades2016(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2016
When she wants to spank you and put your head between her lap, make you know say your own don finish lol grin

22 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2016
When she calls you from half way the world to come and carry the remote from the other part of the couch for her

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Staying With Your Mother Inlaw / Your 1st Meeting With Your In-laws / Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.