Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" (40212 Views)

BBNaija: Kennedy Okonkwo Gives Mercy 10,000 Dollars Cash / Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him / Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Dhotseal(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
globatop:
Could it be yesterday, I thought Abuja airport has been closed for maintenance. Correct the error or get proper jist.

Your brain is plugged in and fully charged.

This question is from a working brain.

Waiting for answers too.

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by teepha: 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Is Abuja airport not closed presently? so how come she flew from abuja to Lagos on Friday....smh
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dhotseal:

All these village girls that go on social media to post trash. What you experienced was called turbulence and a pilot doesn't need to see to fly an aircraft. Yes, visibility is important for landing and take off, but a pilot doesn't really need visual references to fly an aircraft, that's why planes fly at night.

While I understand she might have been scared, she took it too far when she stated that the plane almost crashed.

Get a grip beauty queen!
I have a feeling this lady wasnt on that flight and was probably narrating someone's experience but in her hurry she didnt wait to hear the full gist and filled it with her own assumptions
the ones that cracked me up was
the pilot coildnt see
then the plane almost did 360
Thats the stuff you narrate to nursery school kods
SMH
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by joinnow: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Once u are in Nigeria domestic plane immediately u take off. U are in God's hands
Instead of landing in Lagos they took my Boss to Ghana. Sha landing in Ghana is better than crash landing
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Pesuzok:
The pilot could have returned back to Abuja, or try to land in a closer airport
Return back because of turbulence.

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Emmidu2017(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
U re an ungrateful human being. God saved u nd u are here telling us u won't be in church on Sunday to give the testimony, what if u re in d mortuary won't that appointment b cancelled or are u so ungrateful?
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Gramondhigh(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
lmao Mk una thank GOD 000
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by AntiWailer: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
harriet412:

Lmao.. u cried out out all the tears in ur tear gland..

I did nt cnt. I was too scared to cry.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by emeksdonalds(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Misterpaul:
According to her "the pilot couldn't see"...Did the pilot tell her he couldn't see?
Moreover, pilots don't navigate planes by "seeing" through the cockpit window screen like they are driving a car...I believe they have some navigation and radar devices they use for that.
same question I want to ask her... most flight don't use VFR (Visual Flight Rule) rather they use IFR (Instrument Flight Rule). They navigate with the avionics on board the aircraft... The pilot can choose to use his visual if he want to especially while landing... To be frank, that chic experienced the normal turbulence during bad weather and she's blabbing jargon

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Kobicove(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bloody alarmist!
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Ucokezie(m): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
We've had enough of rickety trains, those ones are at least manageable. However when it comes to these planes in their twenties, we have to be careful. These are lives we are dealing with here.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by emeksdonalds(m): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
I almost turned on my phone to tell my mum that is time for me to die.. but I realized it will worsen the situation. That part is funny cos I wonder which fool can get network at Flight level of about 30 -40,000 feet above mean sea level. Stupid girl

2 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by imma2(m): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Misterpaul:
According to her "the pilot couldn't see"...Did the pilot tell her he couldn't see?
Moreover, pilots don't navigate planes by "seeing" through the cockpit window screen like they are driving a car...I believe they have some navigation and radar devices they use for that.
I come start to the wonder o. The pilot simply did what we aviators call parking in the air by running a race circuit maneuver till the weather cleared up(I'm sure that's what she meant by turning 360). And for not seeing, there is what they call and instrument landing system (ILS) in MMA which can be used to land a plane in minimal visibility.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Bimpe29: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
It's Kaduna, not Abuja to Lagos.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Jarus(m): 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Looks like she isn't a regular flyer.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Senorprinz(m): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
mejai:
hmmn!!! as d plane went up and down.... babe na staircase una take go abuja

i taya o
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by me69: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
How you take know the pilot couldn't see, no be electronically instruments they dey use? Even without see outside they can still fly by just following the computer. Your story to be confirmed
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by wayodude(m): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Aiya bless you beauty queen.

I'm a very frequent flyer, I probably take at least 20-30 flights within a 12 month period. Having said that the worst flight of my life was in 2009, an Aero Contractos B737 aircraft on a Sunday evening flight from Benin City to Lagos. O boy con see Sontin!lol I was paralysed with fear! That was the most severe turbulence I had and have still experienced. What made matters worse was the drama that was unfolding in the cabin. The screams and loud prayers etc a few seats behind me the man kept screaming repeatedly 'I knew it!' 'I knew it'!! I was gonna shout at him to shut the f..k up!!

Anyway, we landed. Waiting for my next flight to London the following morning then felt like I was on death row grin

Had a very bumpy night time landing arriving from Cape Verde to Manchester and once the pilot had to use 'automatic landing' on approach from london to Bologna! Auto landing means even the Captain becomes a semi-passenger and the computer lands the plane for him. Not all planes have this feature and I think it is only used when visibility is very poor due to fog or very low clouds on approach to the runway. When the pilot made the announcement that we are going to execute and automatic landing for my head I say 'wetin be this kain wahala again!' lol wasn't funny then! grin

I must quickly add that in both of the other bad experiences I mentioned the cabin remained calm all the way as we rode the bumps. No screams, no loud prayers and certainly no one screaming repeatedly 'l knew it!' cheesy
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Nickymezor(f): 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wow! God is awesome.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by barikay: 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Thank u Lord
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by VeniJu: 12:29am On Mar 12, 2017
softwerk:
Thank God for the safe landing!

'Air Peace'
please don't fly in bad weather angry

I once had a similar experience with Arik, Lagos to Abuja (It wasnt funny at all)!

Wow! U don't mean it...tongue
So you were aboard that flight too?
The experience was so terrible i had to wake upcheesy
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by IMASTEX: 12:30am On Mar 12, 2017
unfortunately, a near death experiences are the only time most people remember God in deeds. Be good at all times.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by VeniJu: 12:44am On Mar 12, 2017
tuscani:
Once had that experience on air France.all the way from Abuja to Paris, oh boy that was the worse 5 hours plus I have ever experienced.

Wow! You don't mean it. So you were aboard that flight too? The experience was so terrible i had to wake uptongue
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by newyorks(m): 12:58am On Mar 12, 2017
plane crash!that i wouldn't wish my greatest enamy.not ur portion sweethrt.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by KakiP(m): 1:05am On Mar 12, 2017
Local babe cry
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by rasputinn(m): 1:20am On Mar 12, 2017
mejai:
hmmn!!! as d plane went up and down.... babe na staircase una take go abuja

Actually they were COMING TO Lagos FROM Abuja.
Why make fun of her narrative? Pray not to experience such cos you won't know how to make fun by then
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by mecussey(m): 3:10am On Mar 12, 2017
HARDDON:

If u have seen a plane tossed by storm b4 u'd fathom.
Itz like dah sea tide, crests n troughs

@ op, Dont know if our forecasting equipments r out of joints.!
naturally, nothing works here...so dont even expect anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" / New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir / Davido To Retire From Music At Age 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.