Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" (40216 Views)

BBNaija: Kennedy Okonkwo Gives Mercy 10,000 Dollars Cash / Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him / Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by TPAND(f): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
I bet you.... she's a first time flier.

She's so funny her recount is not new to air travellers...

Laughing hysterically at her ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by aloziedaya(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
You see that?
That's why we need to be always ready in case the time comes.
Imagine you're on a bad mission and it happens, what will you tell your God.
Because after death, judgement comes immediately.

I thank God Almighty for your life. This should be a call to embrace God in your life.

Congratulations you made safe landing.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Pesuzok(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
The pilot could have returned back to Abuja, or try to land in a closer airport
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Pesuzok(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
TPAND:
I bet you.... she's a first time flier.

She's so funny her recount is not new to air travellers...

Laughing hysterically at her ignorance
Stop forming James bond, no matter how frequently you fly, once it comes to bad weather or difficulty in landing , everybody is apprehensive.

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by sabi99(m): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
U see ds God, His love for us is beyond d purview of whAt we can imagine. In Genesis 18 vs 14;with God all things are possible, in Luke 1 vs 37; with God all things are possible, in Job 42 vs 2; with God all things all things are possible; in mathew 19 vs 26; with God all things are possible. Thank u merciful and miracle working God for salvaging them from d grips of untimely death.

2 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by DollarAngel(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Na Ifesinachi sure pass

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by sweerychick(f): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
This story is just a clear case of someone trying to create unnecessary attention. First of I thought Abuja airport was closed down and air traffic diverted to kaduna so how come air peace is flying to Abuja, secondly she claimed that the pilot couldn't see was she in the cockpit with the pilot?? Or did the pilot announced that he couldn't see. Thirdly as an aviation enthusiast pilot seek to land at the nearest airport if landing conditions in not suitable for their destination.. So I don't really understand what her post on facebook is undecided

7 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by pokipoki: 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
alabiyemmy:
The pilot couldn't see again? Must he see the "road" before he can pilot the plane again?
Hahahaha. She does not know that pilots rely on their on onboard computers to fly and land an aeroplane night or day.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by omoiyamayor(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Isn't Abuja airport closed since Wednesday,how does airpeace get the chance to use the runway Abi dem don dey use the stadium track to run plane?still traumatized.

3 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by pokipoki: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Pesuzok:
The pilot could have returned back to Abuja, or try to land in a closer airport
Hmmmm
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by shockwave(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Abeg what's all this sensational write ups?!! How was she sure the pilots couldn't see, did she go into the cockpit??!!! As learned and exposed as she is she couldn't understand its turbulence! And if it took them 2hrs 30 mins they were most definitely avoiding weather. They probably had no choice than to go through that terrible one which by the information they had didn't seem it would be as bad as it was! Nigerians should please just stop sensationalizing things like they're the only ones experiencing all these things aaarrgghhhh! She better don't fly again mtcheeewwww

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by tuscani: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Once had that experience on air France.all the way from Abuja to Paris, oh boy that was the worse 5 hours plus I have ever experienced.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by ephi123(f): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
alignacademy:

OK, maybe she could have been a bit discreet about the airline.

But speaking from experience, being on a troubled flight can really try the soul. I don't blame her for the emotional outburst.

(Due to a very rough experience, there is a particular airline that I will NEVER fly again, even if their return tickets are FREE.)

Let's rejoice with her for the second chance at life

grin

please tell us the airline
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by yankeypha: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
After Thanking God, Thank the pilot, he really try well, some pilot will be scared and hit the mountain as Diana Airline Kill people.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Naijaarchive(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
EPIC
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Villager Its just turbulence grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by mctowel01: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by asahnwaKC: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Haliluya
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by AntiWailer: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
I had that crazy experience on my way to Port Harcourt last year.
Same airline.

Infact I already gave up that the plane might crash.

The pilot was just going on and on for almost 1 hour after he said we should prepare for landing.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by watered(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
The plane is too bogus. When boarding next time look for smaller ones. grin

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by guiddoti: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
*. Glory. *
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Foxflames: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
During bad weather...pilots usually demand full power from the engine to enable the plane handle the storm. Could explain why the plane flew faster.

Credits to the pilot for getting them out of a bad situation. Although planes have onboard radar to warn them about storm paths so they can avoid them Wonder why the pilots couldn't fly around the storm paths instead of flying into it.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by guiddoti: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
dessz:
she said she saw death and still lived to tell the tale,she didn't use proper wording cos if u saw death,u can't escape.what she is suppose to say is that she had a near-death experience.
Oyinbo, you are right, though.

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by LugarT: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
mejai:
hmmn!!! as d plane went up and down.... babe na staircase una take go abuja

Hahaha.. Nlers ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by urshawmoore(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
I tot ABV was under renovation. She claimed to have flown from ABV (Abuja) to LOS (Lagos). How we wan take believe this her story na? Abi, did this happen b4 the closure of ABV?
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by guiddoti: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
ephi123:

grin
please tell us the airline
probably, witch craft airlines.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by ThatCEO: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Not trying to be the carrier of bad news but air peace might soon have a mishap. It's better to sit in a bus than to board their planes. If you have never bothered their planes, don't quote me in bad light. Air travellers will relate
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by ThatCEO: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
AntiWailer:
I had that crazy experience on my way to Port Harcourt last year.
Same airline.

Infact I already gave up that the plane might crash.

The pilot was just going on and on for almost 1 hour after he said we should prepare for landing.

We are together on this. Those guys are a disaster waiting to happen
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by samkpanam: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Abuja to Lagos?Is it only Air peace that is using Abuja Airport?

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by OluDare01(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
alabiyemmy:
The pilot couldn't see again? Must he see the "road" before he can pilot the plane again?
All na exaggeration
I can't fly a local flight in Naija though
Those planes are not so good especially Arik

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by EHI9ICE(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
thrillionaire:
So who should we put the blame on now? The authority that cleared the plane for flight, the pilots, you the passengers, or the stormy weather?

Blame me.Put the blame on me.

I feel like taking some blame this evening.

2 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Rossonero: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Misterpaul:
According to her "the pilot couldn't see"...Did the pilot tell her he couldn't see?
Moreover, pilots don't navigate planes by "seeing" through the cockpit window screen like they are driving a car...I believe they have some navigation and radar devices they use for that.
the pilot sees through the widow screen also for sudden change of weather especially during the day, so she right to say the pilot couldn't see anything
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by AntiWailer: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
ThatCEO:

We are together on this. Those guys are a disaster waiting to happen

Bros that night was crazy.

Almost everybody in the plane cried.

The guy beside me was just screaming.

I just wrote a note, put it in my laptop bag and slept off after a while.

I could not stand it any longer. Pains every wia. No tears again grin

I have never been that scared in my life.

The plane will do as if it is going down and the pilot is no longer in control. All of a sudden he will regain control and speeeeeeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" / I Am An Actor, Not A Ritualist — Yul Edochie / Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.