Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) (47308 Views)

IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by Gizamann(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
A good move. it will inspire others
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by gbadexy(m): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Well deserved. I especially respect Abba kyari that led the squad. He is a super cop.
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by bensonlee770: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
I hope there will be no reprisal attacks
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
baylord101:
They have distinguished themselves among their colleagues
they also have history of successful operations. is like they are 5 and 6 with successful ops
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by Michaelpresh(m): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
they deserved it.. e no easy to track down an armed rubber
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by Opakan2: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
why do I feel this is not right. Nigerian security operatives are not professionals atal

This guy and his team has been exposed to Vampire's connect in the kidnapping ring cos believe it or not he'll have allies that have gone low

Na them sabi. Everything to them is for the gallery

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
alienvirus:
Let them come and kill Badoo in ikorodu. That badoo is the current pain in the left yansh of the police

He has been terrorizing ikorodu in and out.
thought they've killed him more than 2 times.
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by Noblesoul123: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Alvino1:
Congrats to them... If you do anyhow now 4 naija, police go use u get rank... But wait o... All diz SARS and Anti-Cultism way full for street 4 port harcourt dey carry plenty mack 4 their gunz dem no kno where Don wani dey? Abi dem too no go like get ranks?

You know wetin you go do?

Help us go dia office.

When you reach there, ask for dia oga.

Wen u see am, repeat dis question wey u just ask us for NL.

Goodluck.
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by ChiefSweetus: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Abba Kyari... full CP! cool cool cool
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by zicoraads: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
AntiWailer:
So their pictures can be found online whenever vampire's boys are ready for revenge

I appreciate the kind gesture from the IGP. That will encourage Policemen to do their job.

What I dnt understand is the pictures online.

That is putting them and their family at risk.

Bunch of eediots.

As in ehn...you spoke my mind. These officers don't need this sort of publicity. Their work requires their identities never become something for the public.
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by Exceller(m): 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Alvino1:
Congrats to them... If you do anyhow now 4 naija, police go use u get rank... But wait o... All diz SARS and Anti-Cultism way full for street 4 port harcourt dey carry plenty mack 4 their gunz dem no kno where Don wani dey? Abi dem too no go like get ranks?
Aviono, those sars men and anti cultism team na innocent truck drivers and taxi men their strength reach, even Street boys wey de attack citizens for mile 1 and Diobu area. You no go Ever see any of their van for sight... Kudos to this gallant men. Dem deserve this promotion 100%
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Those muthaphukers from nollywood should respect themselves and not try to make a silly movie out of these.
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by lollmaolol(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Splinz:
Congrats to them. cool It is a reward for excellence.

See stomach infrastructure on the right decorator.
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by femesua(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
This 1 no consine me make I drink jooo

Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by alienvirus: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
IamJix:

thought they've killed him more than 2 times.
Kill him ke. He is a cat with 9 lives.

Check last Friday Guardian

Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by Jakasibo(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
That's what we call MOTIVATION
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
alienvirus:
Kill him ke. He is a cat with 9 lives.
Check last Friday Guardian
this is serious
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by Donemmy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
AntiWailer:
So their pictures can be found online whenever vampire's boys are ready for revenge

I appreciate the kind gesture from the IGP. That will encourage Policemen to do their job.

What I dnt understand is the pictures online.

That is putting them and their family at risk.

Bunch of eediots.

exactly my point. professional blunder of the highest order.
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
1. I thought promotion of police men is done by the Police Service Commission not the Inspector General of Police?

2. Also, Abba Kyari the head of IRT was recently promoted to ACP few month back, will he now be given a new rank of DCP?

Anybody versed in police maters should please clear these questions for me.

Thanks
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by bizzibodi(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
All for kiling a Goon!
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by oneman11(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Landmark225:
1. I thought promotion of police men is done by the Police Service Commission not the Inspector General of Police?

2. Also, Abba Kyari the head of IRT was recently promoted to ACP few month back, will he now be given a new rank of DCP?

Anybody versed in police maters should please clear these questions for me.

Thanks
The iGP has the autonomous power to promote officers below the rank of inspector while he can actually forward a recommendation letter to the PSC.
For the promotion of ACP Abba to the rank of DCP, it's within the police acts and regulations provided that he has spent nothing less than six months on his current rank. Though I stand to be corrected.
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by Opelwonder(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Alvino1:
how come don wani still dey alive sef
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by paramakina202: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Their promotion is meritorious,congrats to them.
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by LockDown69(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
cummando:
That's good o!

So what if the mad man from the north called shekau is killed...?

Them go kuku hand over presidency
Wetin this muntulah de say.
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
oneman11:

The iGP has the autonomous power to promote officers below the rank of inspector while he can actually forward a recommendation letter to the PSC.
For the promotion of ACP Abba to the rank of DCP, it's within the police acts and regulations provided that he has spent nothing less than six months on his current rank. Though I stand to be corrected.
Thanks. I think he just confirmed that he won't be getting promoted. He has spent only 3 months on his current rank.
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by Awoofawo(m): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
That Abba Kyari juju strong o!!! Na so he dey quench dem left right!!! I bow for awon Iya behind him! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I pray say make him monkey dey go market dey return everyday! Make awon Iyas no vex for am. ase! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Well deserve
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by CairCharles(m): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Op you said Imo state in your title but in the post you said rivers state

Shooo
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by odogwu2007(m): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Soon Nollywood go realise movie the fall of vampire grin
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by WeRblessed(f): 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
I wonder what the USA gave those who captured and killed Osama Bin laden (sic) undecided
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by sagir1994(m): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
I hope vampire men would not track this man oo
Re: IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 12, 2017
LockDown69:
Wetin this muntulah de say.
Must you mention?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matele Attack: Alobi Nsor Is Alive - Missang Oyama / Error By Hon. Ibrahim Umar In Yobe State / Gov Adeleke Inspects Osun House In Abuja abandoned for 12 years by APC (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.