Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe (46967 Views)

Samuel Ogundipe's Secret Conversation With Onyema (Audio) / Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories / DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by deantimes(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2020
Bello El-rufai, son of Nasir El-rufai, governor of Kaduna State has threatened to file a lawsuit against a journalist who published his misconduct on Twitter.

The young El-rufai had at the weekend threatened to gang rape the mother of his rival on the micro-blogging site. TODAY POLITICS alongside other new medium reported the argument between the duo.

Although his mother initially supported him, she has apologised for backing her son’s misconduct saying she reacted before understanding what led to the dispute.

But on Monday, Mr El-rufai threatened to sue Samuel Ogundipe, a journalist with Premium Times, one of the mediums that published the story. He described Mr Ogundipe as a columnist of the opposition party.

“Oh @SamuelOgundipe, our hired PDP columnist, you in particular were the last piece of the puzzle. I assure you that my lawyers will get to you to prove the usage/threat of rape. The onus is on you. I eagerly anticipate the #FreeSamuel hashtag. Thanks for completing the jigsaw.,” he said in a tweet.

His father’s administration in Kaduna is notoriously known for arresting critics including journalists whose whereabouts are currently unknown.

Our repeated efforts to get the reaction of the journalist proved abortive as his known telephone numbers were off as at press time.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/after-threatening-gang-rape-el-rufais-son-threatens-journalist/%3famp

Oh @SamuelOgundipe, our hired PDP columnist, you in particular were the last piece of the puzzle. I assure you that my lawyers will get to you to prove the usage/threat of rape. The onus is on you. I eagerly anticipate the #FreeSamuel hashtag. Thanks for completing the jigsaw.
https://mobile.twitter.com/B_ELRUFAI/status/1249652080727425024

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2020
Na waoo
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Macphenson: 8:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by donbachi(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2020
If dis one become governor of kaduna state in future..him go dey go on "RAPE TOUR" just like normal political "town hall meetings" from one local govt to another,monthly...dog no dey born snake

331 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Anambralstson: 9:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Oya Seunmsg come and complement him, the python is about to release his venom on your kinsman.

You guys never learn

Lalasticlala

192 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by espn(m): 9:00am On Apr 14, 2020
This boy is very stupid... I know he will be taught some lessons soon on how to behave...He talks and type carelessly and recklessly... He will feel the power of social media soon.

308 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Nuzo1(m): 9:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Why are people giving this disturbed young man so much airtime?

The self entitlement and importance of these guys is out of this world.

50 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by BoboNkiti19: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2020
Look at the malnourished looking idiot sef wey dey find person mama to rape, with all the money his father has, the boy still carry neck like giraffe.

355 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2020
He eagerly awaits the #free
Samuel hashtag? Meaning he will have his way no matter what. The masses have suffered in this country. If you even believe his mother had a lengthy moral talk about it with him then you need to have your head examined

194 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Future BOKO HARAM

84 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by hisexcellency34: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2020
This one will be a worse troublemaker than his short father

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
Look at the malnourished looking idiot sef wey dey find person mama to rape, with all the money his father has, the boy still carry neck like giraffe.

No be to de type for phone de post for social media.. make de idiot hit street alone if he is as tough as he thinks he is.. i just don't like de dude

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by SarkinYarki: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2020
So ElRufai jobless son also has the power to abduct critics illegally like his father ....You see what APC has been reduced to ?

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by SarkinYarki: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2020
espn:
This boy is very stupid... I know he will taught some lessons soon on how to behave...He talks and type carelessly and recklessly... He will feel the power of social media soon.

He and his father will definitely get their comeuppance

55 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Faponmile(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2020
This young man needs rehabilitation.

47 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by zionmde: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2020
ogundipe's brodas will still support Bello Afterall ogundipe is an Ipob nigga

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by immaq8(f): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2020
so nobody arrested the guy but arrested the warri soldier.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by BoboNkiti19: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2020
wilsonchilboy:

No be to de type for phone de post for social media.. make de idiot hit street alone if he is as tough as he thinks he is.. i just don't like de dude
Na to break the boy into two like broomstick remain be that, which mind him go get enter street? the kid looks anorexic.. surely money can't replace sound health and of course a sound mind.

35 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by tatatar: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Like he said,the onus is on the journalist to prove that he threatened rape.Its time some journalist come to their senses with their sensational and misleading headlines.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by 989900: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2020
Boy has mental issues.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by fergie001: 9:42am On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:
Oya Seunmsg come and complement him, the python about to release his venom on your kinsman.

You guys never learn

Lalasticlala
Am patiently waiting for his comments, maybe its that same group of people....

36 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Area4Area: 9:42am On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:
Oya Seunmsg come and complement him, the python about to release his venom on your kinsman.

You guys never learn

Lalasticlala
Ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by DriggityDre: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2020
wilsonchilboy:

I can't imagine this guy getting jumped in the streets grin

6 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Beremx(f): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2020
Upon all the money and wealth,he looks like a malnourished goat, his looks is not different from his brothers that beg with plates on the street. He’s simply following the footsteps of his father.

What an arrogant fool

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by adadike(f): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2020
Someone should remind this idiot that he is not better off than his two dead brothers. He should learn to briddle his tongue. His father hates critics but his son is full of hate and criticism.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by mcmbonu: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Very bad. Home training zero

I think he's above his Dad and Mom

10 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2020
With the monies, platform this guy has from his dad he is not ashamed the only thing he trends on is helping daddy "fight his political adversaries".

Even Yusuf get sense pass this, if you know you are too intellectually bankrupt to trend for your success and achievement kindly shut up and enjoy your loot with decorum

27 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Westtimeline: 9:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Rubbish, He can't do Nada, na just foaming.

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2020
I can't say he looks malnourished because of hunger cuz his family is wealthy but because of the amount of hate and bitterness in him.

The hate has eaten him up from the inside out, anyway like father like son

And can someone pls explain to me what this woman mean by this?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by StreetFight: 9:54am On Apr 14, 2020
You Southerners go over all Social Media platforms abusing Hausa/Fulanis and calling them all sort of unprintable names, when one mad Northern he-goat replies you, you start crying. I hope you know that you cannot do anything to El-Rufai's son, the guy is a hopeless idiot just like you all that have been calling Northerners names that you cannot call your forefathers.

Where in his statements did he say he will rape somebody? Abi una no go school? Or you just thought of that in your empty skulls?

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by sweerychick(f): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2020
I don't blame the malnourished ugly looking goat, I blame those giving him attention..

35 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. / How Fubara Fell Out With Wike / PHOTOS: Army Floods Lagos Street This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.