Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" (79795 Views)

Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by mirabeldesmond(f): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
tell her tu
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by Oscar4real(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin ;Dthis is what I called Virgin Mastubatoress
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by enigmaticlion: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
saintikechi:
those boobs got my attention
Bahdt guy
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by enigmaticlion: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Her azz formed wella on her chest region grin she said it's firm and that's her asset wink

I know u can manage that one tongue
let's hookup, show what you're made of QueenSuccubus. Pm me.
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by ebuka1993(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
OK o
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hunter?? still don't know where we Africans are leading to all in the name of copycat
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by metallisc(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Angeleena:
see the face

you babes actually look alike! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by Codes151(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
naijaboiy:

And is your own standing madam? grin
it is sha! Saw it last week
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by Fourwinds: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
dis girl can lie for Africa....how can she say sha had not had sexual urge at one point in her life.? it is impossible except she is none living thing....nonsense
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by maestroz: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Little did you no say DAT ass is made of poo
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by Adeyeancah(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
yhermmie:
not again..
Yemi cheesy
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by Shantyken(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by Shantyken(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
naijaboiy:

And is your own standing madam? grin
yes I saw it yesterday. standing n strong
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by yhermmie(f): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Adeyeancah:
Yemi cheesy
hun
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by tomdon(m): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Angeleena:
see the face

Bad belle pipu
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by Marrtynze(m): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lol, this one too na Virgin, probably from Virginia too, just kwantunu.

Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by QDSG(m): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin mumu pass
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by Justicealh3(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Mstwww, Idiot....................::::::::::::
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by Bucajunior(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
in other words,all my area oloshos are virgins,bloody pretender,i sowi for d mugu dat will fall for ur lies.
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by stukinherdr1222(m): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
what boobs

and you are a virgin

my friend gerraouhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by Jhamzy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lies!!! First of all every virgins do have urge. Being it a man or woman. Its the hormones at work. You can only boast of managing it and keeping your self, not that you don't have urge at all. Also you said you are keeping your self for the right person undecided.. With all these erotic pictures you are posting about... Smh
May God see you through it all!
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by johncallidon(m): 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
I don't believe this sh **t
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by akigbemaru: 3:58am On Mar 21, 2017
Matured virgin!
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by spafu(m): 5:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Just be deceiving yourself there, you have NEVER experienced sexual urge. Be deceiving yourself, you hear?
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 21, 2017
If she has really never felt any sexual urge, then something is wrong with her reproductive system. she should go see a gynecologist. not normal at all and nothing to brag about.
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:30am On Mar 21, 2017
As ugly as oduduwa grin
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by Adeyeancah(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
yhermmie:
hun
Where's your tax? you are bearing my mom's name. smiley
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by yhermmie(f): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Adeyeancah:
Where's your tax? you are bearing my mom's name. smiley
lol, that's funny
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by Adeyeancah(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2017
yhermmie:

lol, that's funny
yeah, so you are to pay a token because it's you o o.... #5000
Re: Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" by yhermmie(f): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2017
Adeyeancah:
yeah, so you are to pay a token because it's you o o.... #5000
no problem then.. when and how should I send it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) / Bbnaija: Bisola Welcomes Khafi As The British Police Officer Salutes Her (pics) / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.