Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention (61126 Views)

Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention- Chesan Nze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by splendid22(m): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2019
Budding actress and filmmaker, Winniefred Nwoko is a role interpreter with remarkable acting talent.

The actress who hails from Abia State but born in Port Harcourt has declared that she has a limit when playing romantic roles.

In her words:” Yes I do have a limit when it comes to playing romantic roles because I won't have to go nude to interpret a role. I have so much concern for my viewers and what I portray to the world through my act”.

Speaking further, the University of Science and Technology graduate opened up on her favourite qualities in a man.

“I like a man that is intelligent, smart, God fearing, bold, and caring”.

On what drives her, Nwoko said:” Well, I didn't get into acting fully because of the pay. I joined because of the love and passion for acting. Even when I wasn't paid or under paid, I remained happy and fulfilled. As a strong woman I had to work to support myself, but I never gave up because I wasn't paid.

Asked the part of her body that gets her the most attention, she said: “I think my eyes and my boobs gets me the most attention. People always talk about my eyes and my boobs. It gets me lots of attention I must say”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/eyes-boobs-gets-attention-winniefred-nwoko/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Eaztzide: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2019
Hanty that'll be looking like low budget Tiwa Savage

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by robinso01(m): 9:49am On Nov 29, 2019
every women are now actresses

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by PabloAndreas(m): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2019
All i see here is what Tiwa Savage would look like by 2021

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by SimDan95(m): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2019
splendid22:

They'll all say the same thing, God fearing bla bla bla. the truth is that u are as useless as p in psychology if u ain't rich, according to their point if view. But they won't come out plain to say so always hiding behind God fearing.

And please drop the crap about u saying u didn't go into acting cos of the money, that's becoming stale. You did it for passion yen yen yen.......................... do u think we are that gullible?? Actresses indeed.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by donprinyo(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by ednut1(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2019
Which movie she don act

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Escalze(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2019
angry
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by ijewejones: 10:36am On Nov 29, 2019

Nice to know the bolded is what she seek in a man...

Will she offer same or will she turn a feminist after getting the qualities she seek

Best wishes to her..God will grant her good thoughts

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by SODbaba2(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2019
What's your definition of God fearing man hanty?

2 Likes

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by jayson87: 10:36am On Nov 29, 2019
pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee.... come on, even bilikisu the orange seller gets the same attention from us

4 Likes

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by mzBEAM(f): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2019
Who's this man?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by dayleke: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2019
Eaztzide:
Hanty that'll be looking like low budget Tiwa Savage

Savagery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by danny56: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2019
Hmmm... Looks confusing here, masculine face and feminine body.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Marvieduke(f): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2019
E be like she put juju for the eyes and I believe some men for nairaland will kill to suck this boobs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by dayleke: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2019
Is she related to Bed Nwoko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by vibewithme(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Kingrefreshed: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2019
splendid22:

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/eyes-boobs-gets-attention-winniefred-nwoko/

The eyes is a NO NO but th boob's are good to be carefully sucked. No offense!

I forgot I got repented 3 minutes ago.

Satan get thee beside me you fowl cheesy grin grin ( Foul) SPIRIT. Getting BEHIND me is dangerous.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by KanuSE: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Bossontop(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2019
undecided
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Respect55(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2019
That's it. Some of these people are actually pathetic
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by BigGuyMan: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2019
Olosho now using actress to cover up their trades same way Yahoo boys go dey dey use philanthropist cheesy grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by naijaguy123456(m): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2019
Don’t mind all this hate messages, most of them can’t even show their faces. I love my big sexy and thick women.
[img]https://i./5u8J.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Enemyofpeace: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2019
Rubbish. Go and do something about your armpits odour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by money121(m): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by sexiestharam(f): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2019
o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by ihesiuloa(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2019
SimDan95:

They'll all say the same thing, God fearing bla bla bla. the truth is that u are as useless as p in psychology if u ain't rich, according to their point if view. But they won't come out plain to say so always hiding behind God fearing.

And please drop the crap about u saying u didn't go into acting cos of the money, that's becoming stale. You did it for passion yen yen yen.......................... do u think we are that gullible?? Actresses indeed.
LOL.. I was just reviewing her words before you mentioned it..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by meobizy(f): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2019
I wonder what the Islamic ruling is on paying for a DStv premium bouquet.

Who is this old woman? Nobody dey look expired goods except forty year olds and above.

Edit: She looks like Simi in fifteen years time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by NLSavage: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2019
Marvieduke:
E be like she put juju for the eyes and I believe some men for nairaland will kill to suck this boobs.
abi o
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by wisdom042(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2019
Everybody now na Nollywood actress even d ones wey just cross road for like 4movies go claim actor n actress by d way remind me d title of d movie she acted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sikiratu Sindodo's 17yr Old Pretty Daughter(pics) / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Pascaline Edwards: I Found Love After A Powerful One-Night Stand, I Wore No Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.