Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

What Will You Do Differently If Given A Chance To Solve Nigeria Power Problem. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do Differently If Given A Chance To Solve Nigeria Power Problem. (561 Views)

Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw / Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku / Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do Differently If Given A Chance To Solve Nigeria Power Problem. by adimsmt: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nigeria energy problems are partly corruption and government bureaucracy. My solution in solving Nigeria power problems are as follows,
1- Power need to be decentralized let federal government just handle the regulatory aspect.
2- States should go to big companies like GM, Siemens, EDF and many others.
3- Allow the companies to handle the generations, transmissions and distributions.
4- States should bring in solar companies to establish factories make it cheap for individuals and work with banks in guaranteeing individual loan for solar installation in their homes and businesses.
GEJ's idea to privatize the power sector was a good one but the problem was the implementation which is always Nigerian problem. Instead of looking into the finances of the said discos all the did was bring in cronies to bid. They would have given a minimum on the companies assets at least in billions some of this discos can even do a reasonable up grade in their facilities. GEJ only privatized the generations and distributions aspect and still left the transmission.
Re: What Will You Do Differently If Given A Chance To Solve Nigeria Power Problem. by Airoflaw(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
hmmmm
Re: What Will You Do Differently If Given A Chance To Solve Nigeria Power Problem. by marshalcarter: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
wipe all afonjastic nd herdsmen grin

#Lord...I surrender my life to you cos m about being persecuted grin

#runsAway
Re: What Will You Do Differently If Given A Chance To Solve Nigeria Power Problem. by IJOBA2: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
JUST PACK THESE UNARMED ROBBERS INSIDE ONE ROOM AND BLOW EM UP. OBASANJO, IFEANYI UBA, OTEDOLA, DANGOTE, ATIKU AND MIKANO GENERATOR OWNER. ONCE THAT IS DONE, NIGERIA PROBLEM WOULD BE 99.9% SOLVED.
Re: What Will You Do Differently If Given A Chance To Solve Nigeria Power Problem. by SIRmanjar(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Unite ad develop evry region cos dere can never be progress,prosperity ad luv without unity.
Re: What Will You Do Differently If Given A Chance To Solve Nigeria Power Problem. by adimsmt: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
marshalcarter:
wipe all afonjastic nd herdsmen grin

#Lord...I surrender my life to you cos m about being persecuted grin

#runsAway

Please my question was about electricity, but not to kill anyone.
Re: What Will You Do Differently If Given A Chance To Solve Nigeria Power Problem. by marshalcarter: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
adimsmt:

Please my question was about electricity, but not to kill anyone.
looool grin

I high wen i type those tinxx grin

(1) (Reply)

Cyril Agbazu, Talk Hard On T-boss And Gave Kudos To Efe For Rejecting N1M BBN / Anambra Surpasses Local Consumption With The Entry Of JOSAN Rice Farms And Mills / The Father Of Moremi Of Ekiti Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.