Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List (6162 Views)

'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed / ”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani / Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by jbaby265(f): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wait let me ask google..
Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by omenkaLives(m): 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ishilove:

It means 'white puzzy'
Ohw. ... cheesy
Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by Adesiji77: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

It means 'white puzzy'

shocked

Why would they give a town such a name? I doubt if that was the intended meaning that the early settlers had in mind.....
Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by Ishilove: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2017
Adesiji77:

shocked

Why would they give a town such a name? I doubt if that was the intended meaning that the early settlers had in mind.....
Lmao! Boda mi, I have no idea cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by Ishilove: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2017
CaptainSmith1:
. I am not Igbo militant.how did you get to translate that since you are not Igbo? ohh I get it.its what you do most.ajo nwa ka ibu

I plead 'Not Guilty' cheesy
Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by Ishilove: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2017
CaptainSmith1:
After you will say you are not Igbo.that you are enuani
how did you get to know what that means if you are not Igbo.bad girl.ajo nwa
Cc:Ishilove
I mix with Igbo people and have them as friends. My oldest friends are Igbo so of course I understand the language to an extent.

1 Like

Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by Ishilove: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
Ohw. ... cheesy
Your mind is unclean. I meant white puzzy cat grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by nonsobaba: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

I mix with Igbo people and have them as friends. My oldest friends are Igbo so of course I understand the language to an extent.
At least you are honest in your submission. Not some confused clowns from your end who call themselves 'Delta Igbo', as if they are ashamed of being called 'Igbo'.

1 Like

Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by bigfrancis21: 10:06am On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

It means 'white puzzy'

Ishilove...chei...you only know the bad side of Igbo. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by Ishilove: 10:17am On Mar 12, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Ishilove...chei...you only know the bad side of Igbo. cry cry

Hahahhaaa!! I'm innocent o cheesy kiss
Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by pazienza(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
The "Otu" in Otuocha is actually pronounced as "Otu" like in Otu- nzuzo( Secret society) .

3 Likes

Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by explorer250(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
pazienza:
The "Otu" in Otuocha is actually pronounced as "Otu" like in Otu- nzuzo( Secret society) .

yeah we know. the kitten interpretation is just for the fun of it! though the "otu' can also mean one or singular

1 Like

Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by BattleofBritain: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nkpologwu, Amorka are not in Anambra state, pls op edit your post.
Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by BattleofBritain: 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
malton:

LOL. Anambra isn't big. It's actually the second to the last state by area.

I know most of those places; the guy that said they are small towns is right.
Small town you say, have you been to Okija before? Nnewi, Ihiala, Ozubulu, Ukpor?
Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by specco(m): 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
AfroSamurai:
So when you port inside a woman's river port, will her PH level rise to the level where she'll dub you "Igwe-Ocha"?
Get your mind out of the gutter!
Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by internetpo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Yea, most are small towns, some are villages and fqrn settlements. I know cos I am from Anambra. Proudly repping umueze anam.

Visited some and will visit all before my lifetime is over. Bookmarking this thread.
Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by Dhugal: 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
BattleofBritain:
Nkpologwu and Amorka are in Anambra state.
Being part of Orlu diocese is a religious thing,not state issue

1 Like

Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by izombie(m): 12:45am On Mar 13, 2017
I rep okpuno.
Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by able88(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
Kingsley1000:
the towns are very small apart from ihiala ,nnewi and omor
Mister you're not from Anambra state nor been there .
The biggest town in Anambra is omor, closely followed by Agulu. Others are Nanka, Ihiala, Nnewi, Ufuma, Umunze etc

1 Like

Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by kid23(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Eastwalk:
Anambra the second smallest state in Nigeria with all of this shocked shocked shocked shocked this are hamlets grin

Have you gone to Anambra state before or you want to make noise
Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by kid23(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
able88:

Mister you're not from Anambra state nor been there .
The biggest town in Anambra is omor, closely followed by Agulu. Others are Nanka, Ihiala, Nnewi, Ufuma, Umunze etc

You right but Awgbu is bigger than nanka
I'm sure of that
Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by able88(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
kid23:

You right but Awgbu is bigger than nanka
I'm sure of that

Yea, there are many other big towns as well as small and smaller ones. Towns like Umuona and Oraeri in Aguata, Ndiokpalaeze and Ndiokolo in Orumba South are very tiny

1 Like

Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by Freshmaxi: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Okija is big...30 villages
Re: Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List by Ebubeagu1: 12:53am On Jan 03, 2020
BattleofBritain:
Oga Amorka is in Anambra, Ihiala local government precisely. Its a border town with Imo state, same with Iseke in Ihiala having boundaries with Amaofuo, Ubulu, all in Imo state. Infact Ihiala lga in Anambra have boundaries with Oru west and Oru east lga in Imo state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Staff Desert National Assembly Despite Work Resumption / NUPENG, NNPC Meeting To Avert Strike, Fuel Scarcity / 'Desist From Insulting Senator T.A Orji' - Umere Warns Ubani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.